Seven Hazes

Looking really good Emeraldo, love the frost coating, you're doing a great job of keeping the temperature boosted and the plant growing. You'll soon have such an enviable variety of top shelf herb to enjoy.
Thanks Stunger. I must admit I am quite pleased with how the grow turned out this year. I was not certain I could grow late-flowering tropical sativas in this climate, and Seven Hazes was reduced to 5 by gender ID mistakes. The Grow Zone turned out to be a flexible tool: with cooling airflow in the heat of July, and now in Fall it can be used to keep the temperature up and the humidity low. The temperature drops to about 65F/18C at night (with heater running, of course, because it gets like "baby it's cold outside" this time of year at 40F/4C), and up to a very comfortable 20-25 during the day, with sun even more. Humidity inside at 30% today. I'll be posting a report of some kind after a few weeks of cure, particularly of strains that others would like to know about.

Here photos taken today of my last plant standing, Super Malawi Haze, from which I harvested the 4 lowest branches today. On some buds there was virtually no more pistil growth and trichomes were mostly cloudy. Harvest window has just started, so I'll expect that some of the buds shown will go on for another week or so.

The bud in this last photo was on a harvested branch:

Here photos taken today of my last plant standing, Super Malawi Haze, from which I harvested the 4 lowest branches today. On some buds there was virtually no more pistil growth and trichomes were mostly cloudy. Harvest window has just started, so I'll expect that some of the buds shown will go on for another week or so.
Mmmm... nice!

Hola Super Malawi Haze fans, I harvested my SMH on 24. November. Here are some photos from 22. and 23. November. My initial sampling reveals this to be an exceptionally strong high, with the amazing head-&-body buzz of the Malawi accompanied by the cerebral, soaring head high of Nevil's Haze. These two strains make an excellent comparison, both are strong, but crossing with Nevil's Haze added a cerebral dimension to the Malawi.

So harvest was on Thanksgiving Day, and wow am I thankful. Now she's an upside down Christmas tree hanging to dry. Interesting, how the resin seems to have increased between morning on the 22. and later in the day on 23. The photos dated 23.11.22 have practically another layer of resinous trichomes.

Cheers all, enjoy your grows and savor your harvests!

Wow, with all those trichomes it looks super promising Emeraldo.
Well, not quite as promising as yours did, the difference being your climate is a lot more cannibas friendly.

Cheers and good luck with your plants this season.

Well, not quite as promising as yours did, the difference being your climate is a lot more cannibas friendly.

Cheers and good luck with your plants this season.
Your's are glittering in trichomes, looks as sparkly as anything I have done. My general location is closer to the equator but the specific location of the balcony does mean the plants don't get any direct light until the afternoon, I would imagine there would be a difference with all day sun. Cheers!

Hey Emeraldo, wishing you and yours all the best for the New Year.

I hope your recent harvests are curing well. Still too early, but I'm looking forward to hearing about what you thought of them when the comes. All the best!

Thanks Stunger and a happy new year to you! Yes I will write up my impressions after curing, But at present (2 months in) ist seems Super Lemon Haze is still unsurpassed! More later! Enjoying the Stunger Show this year as always!

Greetings 420 enthusiasts!

Since completing the harvest, I've been curing and comparing the strains grown in 2022. Here are some thoughts on the weed I grew. Maybe this write-up will be useful for others thinking of trying these strains: NL5 x Haze, Malawi, Super Malawi Haze, Durban-Thai Highflyer x C99 x Thai-Tanic, and Super Lemon Haze, all of which I'll review below.

NL5 x Haze regular seed from Mr Nice. This is the ur-hybrid of 50% Northern Lights #5 (mostly Afghani indica) and 50% "O Haze" (or Original Haze, which the legendary Haze Brothers of Santa Cruz CA bred in the 1970s by crossing 4 tropical landrace sativas). As Mr Nice promised, I got several phenotypes, half were slower haze-leaning, and half were vigorous broader-leafed phenos). I selected one for vigorous healthy growth, it was tolerant of topping & super cropping, and a fairly heavy producer. A "hungry" strain getting full nutrient soil mix. Nugs loaded with glittery trichomes, aroma of flowers very sweet, floral. Effect is relaxing and yet mildly stimulating. I first sense the relaxing indica body effect of the NL#5 and then, a few minutes later, the haze effect kicks in like a light bulb turning on. I also find the NL5 x Haze helps neutralise muscular back pain. NL5xHaze high is not as intense or heavy or as long-lasting as some of the more recently developed high-THC strains. Which is a good thing if you would like to keep the head clear and stay alert. Head remains clear, and sleep is welcome later. The flavour of the NL5xHaze smoke is absolutely tops, sweet and herbal, smooth after a cure. I now understand why this strain was so very popular back in the day. Not a bad thing to say about it.

Malawi regular seed from ACE. Grown outdoors and in greenhouse at 47N, which is farther to the North than recommended for Malawi outdoors. A heated greenhouse made it possible to let this strain flower at 47N after November 1, when the temperatures dropped.

Germinated in April, harvested in several steps between November 8 and 14. Vigorous growth, did not need high levels of N in veg. Topped and super cropped, LSTd. This is a 100% pure sativa African landrace, Malawi flowers comparatively late, and is slow to ripen, so some patience required. Medium producer of excellent weed, medium tall plant. During flowering, excessive heat in greenhouse on one occasion resulted in what looked like a K deficiency or lockout with leaves wilting, but this disappeared and did not impact quality of weed.

Malawi has a strong and somewhat unique effect. Mostly a head high with some relaxing body effect. The Malawi head high is however quite physical, more than it is cerebral. New for me was Malawis strong "facial buzz", distinctly perceptible and centred in the area of the face (as well as throughout head and body). This is different from any poly-hybrid or even any haze I have experienced (although Super Lemon Haze has a similar but lesser facial effect with stronger euphoric accents -- more on that below). Malawis head high is powerful and long-lasting(4+ hours), uplifting, stimulating. Nota bene: Perception is impaired. Malawi puts me in another world, meditative and introspective, lost in distractions. Good for back pain, helps with sleep, and very enjoyable out on the weekend. The smoke is still a bit rough after 2 months, and I can see why ACE recommends three months of cure.

It bears noting that the legendary "O Haze" was bred from Mexican, Colombian, Indian and Thai landrace sativa varieties and did not include any African genetics. Malawi, although a pure tropical landrace sativa, is not a haze.

Super Malawi Haze (SMH) regular seed from ACE. Growing SMH side-by-side with Malawi gave me some good insights into both strains and allowed me to compare the effects of SMH with those of Malawi.

SMH is a cross of Malawi with a Nevil's Haze clone. Nevil's Haze is a NL#5 x Haze cross that was backcrossed with Haze, using Nevil's A and C Haze males. Genetically, SMH is 50% Malawi and 50% Nevil's. SMH is not a pure sativa like Malawi, but rather a poly-hybrid of approximately 90% sativa and 10% indica. SMH has a complex character, and in my opinion the effect of each parent can be distinctly felt in SMHs effects. As it turned out, my SMH plant was the Nevils Haze phenotype, with a strong cerebral effect alongside the Malawi effect.

This was an outdoor grow at 47N, which is quite a bit farther to the North than the breeder recommended for SMH outdoors. Fortunately, a heated greenhouse made it possible to let SMH flower and finish at 47N after November 1, when the temperatures dropped. Germinated in April, SMH was grown in 35L of soil having pH 6.3; water was from a nearby alpine lake. SMH was topped and super cropped, LSTd. Vigorous vegetative growth needed abundant NPK in veg and, in flowering, a 3-9-4 npk formula right up to the last week before harvest. In short, definitely a "hungry" strain that asks for full nutrient soil. SMH went into pre-flower later than many strains I've grown; sex-ID could not be confirmed visually until about September 1. SMH was very slow to ripen, so a lot of patience was required. However, patience paid off: SMH is a heavy producer of excellent weed, a tall plant, and at harvest her buds were covered with layer upon thick layer of resin -- see my photos here on 420mag and elsewhere. I harvested SMH in several steps between November 17 and 24.

Smoke report. Super Malawi Haze has a very strong effect, and is the most powerful weed this grower has experienced in many years. Having consumed Malawi, I now recognise the unique head & facial buzz effect of Malawi, though of course this particular effect in SMH has only about 50% of the strength of the Malawi parent. Nevils Haze provides an equally strong effect -- a strong cerebral haze rush -- that complements the comparatively less-cerebral Malawi effect. In comparing SMH with Malawi, I concluded that the Malawi physical head buzz is present in SMH but is tempered, and also enhanced, by the energising and uplifting Nevils Haze rush. The result was a truly stunning head high, physical and also highly cerebral with an intense rush that slowly fades after several hours. A double-header, SMH has some of Malawis strong head-facial physical buzz along with the added soaring cerebral high of Nevils Haze. The SMH high is strong and psychedelic, heady, and lasts for hours, uplifting, stimulating, powerful -- I have not yet managed to finish a joint because I will put it down, bluntly, about halfway through, just overwhelmed with my mind soaring into new dimensions. Afterwards sleep is easy. Smoke is, after 2 months, smooth with floral and sandalwood flavours. SMH is truly great weed and I recommend it to any and all haze lovers. I would certainly grow SMH again.

Any questions or comments?

In the next days I'll post further reports on the 2022 haze grow: Super Lemon Haze and DTHF.

Cheers

Emeraldo

Greetings 420 enthusiasts!

Since completing the harvest, I've been curing and comparing the strains grown in 2022. Here are some thoughts on the weed I grew. Maybe this write-up will be useful for others thinking of trying these strains: NL5 x Haze, Malawi, Super Malawi Haze, Durban-Thai Highflyer x C99 x Thai-Tanic, and Super Lemon Haze, all of which I'll review below.

NL5 x Haze regular seed from Mr Nice. This is the ur-hybrid of 50% Northern Lights #5 (mostly Afghani indica) and 50% "O Haze" (or Original Haze, which the legendary Haze Brothers of Santa Cruz CA bred in the 1970s by crossing 4 tropical landrace sativas). As Mr Nice promised, I got several phenotypes, half were slower haze-leaning, and half were vigorous broader-leafed phenos). I selected one for vigorous healthy growth, it was tolerant of topping & super cropping, and a fairly heavy producer. A "hungry" strain getting full nutrient soil mix. Nugs loaded with glittery trichomes, aroma of flowers very sweet, floral. Effect is relaxing and yet mildly stimulating. I first sense the relaxing indica body effect of the NL#5 and then, a few minutes later, the haze effect kicks in like a light bulb turning on. I also find the NL5 x Haze helps neutralise muscular back pain. NL5xHaze high is not as intense or heavy or as long-lasting as some of the more recently developed high-THC strains. Which is a good thing if you would like to keep the head clear and stay alert. Head remains clear, and sleep is welcome later. The flavour of the NL5xHaze smoke is absolutely tops, sweet and herbal, smooth after a cure. I now understand why this strain was so very popular back in the day. Not a bad thing to say about it.

Malawi regular seed from ACE. Grown outdoors and in greenhouse at 47N, which is farther to the North than recommended for Malawi outdoors. A heated greenhouse made it possible to let this strain flower at 47N after November 1, when the temperatures dropped.

Germinated in April, harvested in several steps between November 8 and 14. Vigorous growth, did not need high levels of N in veg. Topped and super cropped, LSTd. This is a 100% pure sativa African landrace, Malawi flowers comparatively late, and is slow to ripen, so some patience required. Medium producer of excellent weed, medium tall plant. During flowering, excessive heat in greenhouse on one occasion resulted in what looked like a K deficiency or lockout with leaves wilting, but this disappeared and did not impact quality of weed.

Malawi has a strong and somewhat unique effect. Mostly a head high with some relaxing body effect. The Malawi head high is however quite physical, more than it is cerebral. New for me was Malawis strong "facial buzz", distinctly perceptible and centred in the area of the face (as well as throughout head and body). This is different from any poly-hybrid or even any haze I have experienced (although Super Lemon Haze has a similar but lesser facial effect with stronger euphoric accents -- more on that below). Malawis head high is powerful and long-lasting(4+ hours), uplifting, stimulating. Nota bene: Perception is impaired. Malawi puts me in another world, meditative and introspective, lost in distractions. Good for back pain, helps with sleep, and very enjoyable out on the weekend. The smoke is still a bit rough after 2 months, and I can see why ACE recommends three months of cure.

It bears noting that the legendary "O Haze" was bred from Mexican, Colombian, Indian and Thai landrace sativa varieties and did not include any African genetics. Malawi, although a pure tropical landrace sativa, is not a haze.

Super Malawi Haze (SMH) regular seed from ACE. Growing SMH side-by-side with Malawi gave me some good insights into both strains and allowed me to compare the effects of SMH with those of Malawi.

SMH is a cross of Malawi with a Nevil's Haze clone. Nevil's Haze is a NL#5 x Haze cross that was backcrossed with Haze, using Nevil's A and C Haze males. Genetically, SMH is 50% Malawi and 50% Nevil's. SMH is not a pure sativa like Malawi, but rather a poly-hybrid of approximately 90% sativa and 10% indica. SMH has a complex character, and in my opinion the effect of each parent can be distinctly felt in SMHs effects. As it turned out, my SMH plant was the Nevils Haze phenotype, with a strong cerebral effect alongside the Malawi effect.

This was an outdoor grow at 47N, which is quite a bit farther to the North than the breeder recommended for SMH outdoors. Fortunately, a heated greenhouse made it possible to let SMH flower and finish at 47N after November 1, when the temperatures dropped. Germinated in April, SMH was grown in 35L of soil having pH 6.3; water was from a nearby alpine lake. SMH was topped and super cropped, LSTd. Vigorous vegetative growth needed abundant NPK in veg and, in flowering, a 3-9-4 npk formula right up to the last week before harvest. In short, definitely a "hungry" strain that asks for full nutrient soil. SMH went into pre-flower later than many strains I've grown; sex-ID could not be confirmed visually until about September 1. SMH was very slow to ripen, so a lot of patience was required. However, patience paid off: SMH is a heavy producer of excellent weed, a tall plant, and at harvest her buds were covered with layer upon thick layer of resin -- see my photos here on 420mag and elsewhere. I harvested SMH in several steps between November 17 and 24.

Smoke report. Super Malawi Haze has a very strong effect, and is the most powerful weed this grower has experienced in many years. Having consumed Malawi, I now recognise the unique head & facial buzz effect of Malawi, though of course this particular effect in SMH has only about 50% of the strength of the Malawi parent. Nevils Haze provides an equally strong effect -- a strong cerebral haze rush -- that complements the comparatively less-cerebral Malawi effect. In comparing SMH with Malawi, I concluded that the Malawi physical head buzz is present in SMH but is tempered, and also enhanced, by the energising and uplifting Nevils Haze rush. The result was a truly stunning head high, physical and also highly cerebral with an intense rush that slowly fades after several hours. A double-header, SMH has some of Malawis strong head-facial physical buzz along with the added soaring cerebral high of Nevils Haze. The SMH high is strong and psychedelic, heady, and lasts for hours, uplifting, stimulating, powerful -- I have not yet managed to finish a joint because I will put it down, bluntly, about halfway through, just overwhelmed with my mind soaring into new dimensions. Afterwards sleep is easy. Smoke is, after 2 months, smooth with floral and sandalwood flavours. SMH is truly great weed and I recommend it to any and all haze lovers. I would certainly grow SMH again.

Any questions or comments?

In the next days I'll post further reports on the 2022 haze grow: Super Lemon Haze and DTHF.

Cheers

Emeraldo
Thanks for the great write up Emeraldo! You grew a really interesting and enviable selection of strains, they all sound wonderful. The SMH having particularly appealing characteristics to me with its psychedelic long lasting powerful qualities. Another member here, grew SMH and possibly harvested it too soon, like I did to a Strawberry Cough a few grows ago, from memory the THC of his SMH tested quite low, like about 5%, so that is really pleasing that you have been able to successfully grow it to full potency, and too at 47N! Looking forward to the SLH and DTHF now! Great stuff.
:thumb:

...The SMH having particularly appealing characteristics to me with its psychedelic long lasting powerful qualities. Another member here, grew SMH and possibly harvested it too soon, like I did to a Strawberry Cough a few grows ago, from memory the THC of his SMH tested quite low, like about 5%, so that is really pleasing that you have been able to successfully grow it to full potency...
:thumb:
Thanks @Stunger! I think of SMH this way: Malawi is just devastating, otherworldly. In comparison, SMH is 50% of devastating with an added 50% of soaring cerebral rush, which in some ways may be a better balance. I like both, however. My guess for SMH in your climate would be latter part of May.

I looked for but did not find any SMH grow on 420 in the last few years. Which one was that? I can see how harvesting too soon could happen, lol, SMH took a lot of patience and waiting. It was the last plant harvested, and fortunately there were other strains in the grow that finished much earlier, and that helped me wait patiently for SMH.

Cheers

:ganjamon:

Thanks @Stunger! I think of SMH this way: Malawi is just devastating, otherworldly. In comparison, SMH is 50% of devastating with an added 50% of soaring cerebral rush, which in some ways may be a better balance. I like both, however. My guess for SMH in your climate would be latter part of May.

I looked for but did not find any SMH grow on 420 in the last few years. Which one was that? I can see how harvesting too soon could happen, lol, SMH took a lot of patience and waiting. It was the last plant harvested, and fortunately there were other strains in the grow that finished much earlier, and that helped me wait patiently for SMH.

Cheers

It is really tricky picking the optimal harvest window. These days I feel if in doubt then wait. Perhaps not too far into the future some of those live tissue testers for THC et al will be cheap enough incorporate into personal growing.

I was wrong about the SMH, it was actually the Killer A5 Haze that I got muddled with, here is the post here -->.

Durban x Thai HighFlyer x C99 x Thai-Tanic (DTHF) regular seed from Fleur du Mal Seeds

This one is easier than it looks. Fleur du Mal Seeds crossed Durban x Thai sativa cross with C99, and then, in this second issue, re- or back-crossed that with the Thai/Skunk strain Thai-Tanic from Flying Dutchman. Basically it's Jack Herer, Skunk, and Thai polyhybrids -- hybridised. No, it's not pure sativa, it's not a landrace, it's not really haze. But it's very pleasant and enjoyable, easy to grow, and fast to finish.

According to the breeder, M. Baudelaire, the indica genetics from C99 and Thai-Tanic were intended to shorten the Durban-Thai sativa's long flowering time. I think the crossings also induced some hybrid vigor. And in fact, DTHF grew very vigorously and was fast to flower: It was the first plant in this grow to reach the interior ceiling of the covered grow area and the first plant to finish. DTHF was harvested on October 23.

Smoke report. Bit of body buzzy, but in the main a haze-like head high: cerebral, energetic, clear-headed. It's the kind of high you can function well on, and maybe even think you're better than normal because of the energy and alertness you're feeling. No impairment. Good concentration. Quick-thinking. Pleasantly uplifting. After three months' cure, the smoke was smooth as silk and floral-sweet. I smoked the whole joint, all the way to the end, and enjoyed it all.

DTHF doesn't have much to distinguish itself from a lot of similar sativa-ish haze-like Thai-influenced hybrids. It doesn't stand out in the lineup. I'll be using DTHF on days when I want to be active, clear-headed, with a light buzz but without impairment or couch-lock. Or when I'm just not in the mood to be "devastated" by really powerful and incapacitating strains like Malawi or SMH. To every thing there is a season.

In the coming days I'll be back with my report on Super Lemon Haze.

Super Lemon Haze (Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze) from GHS. I grew two of these, and was lucky to get the lemon-skunk, or indica dominant, pheno, as well as the haze dominant pheno.

Indica-dominant pheno. Actually I didn't know how lucky I was to find the lemon skunk pheno. At first I did not expect much from the slow-growing, seemingly stunted and sickly plant with its short, thin, weak branching and yellow leaf markings that looked like a zinc def. While the haze dominant pheno took off in veg and reached about 6.5 feet, this one reached only about 3.5 feet. So, as I said, I wasn't expecting much from the inferior-looking indica-dominant and put all my hopes on the haze dominant, which certainly has met my expectations.

However, I got much more from the indica-dominant than I expected. The indica dominant was faster to flower and was in the harvest window about 10 days before the haze pheno. The effect of the indica dominant is very euphoric -- intense, exuberant good feeling, I find myself thinking positive thoughts when under its influence, and even my wife says I am a nice guy then -- and cerebral, with a bit of relaxing body buzz. The euphoric effect here is even more intense than the haze dominant plant. I harvested this indica-dom earlier than I had planned, but when all the pistils were gone I took that as a sign she was ready. They had disappeared completely, even the stalks were gone. So I chopped and thought I'd maybe give It a try, maybe later. Actually, I made most of that plant into infused coconut oil and still didn't know what to expect, except from a few joints from popcorn before harvest. As it turns out it is incredibly strong in exactly this intensely uplifting and good-mooding way. Is that English? Maybe good for depression? She was not a heavy producer, I wasn't expecting it from the looks of her but the quality is excellent.

Haze-dominant pheno. The haze dominant pheno was a huge plant, reached 6.5 feet, and this was a heavy producer. She did not need much fertilizer and I kept both plants on the haze-light nutrient soil and top dressed multiple times during flowering. The haze-dominant plant was harvested mostly on October 23 and the remaining top portion on November 5. The effect of this plant is very similar but a bit less intense. Euphoric, activating, uplifting with a bit of relaxing body buzz. It's a great strain, easy to grow, and the weed is some of the best.

More later.

Thanks for the smoke reports Emeraldo. It sounds like all of your's turned out to be winners, which is great after the long time spent cultivating them. I suspected the SLH might have been your favourite but what phenotype, the indica more or haze dominant? But of course you also had great results with the NL5 x Haze, the Malawi and SMH. Perhaps there isn't one that is above the others, but I wondered if there is one that is a standout for you? Overall they look like they will provide you with a great variety of smoking/vaping/edibles when needed. Another great gardening result, well done! :thumb:

Final Smoke Report: :yummy:

Thanks @Stunger

Yes cultivation of late flowering tropical sativas is time consuming and takes patience. A suitable climate or grow space is required. At 47N, a heated greenhouse made it happen. In the case of SMH she went almost to end of November for the last cut. Comparatively, the six plants of various strains were ripe for harvest at different points:

Super Lemon Haze - indica dominant: mostly harvested Oct 14, leaving seeded branches to ripen until Oct 28.
Durban-Thai HF - Oct 23 (very ripe, harvested all in one go)
Super Lemon Haze - haze dominant: Oct 23 & Nov 5 (staggered harvest, got 2 effects -- Nov 5 a bit heavier effect)
NL#5 x Haze - Nov 7 - 14
Malawi - Nov 8 - 14
Super Malawi Haze - Nov 17 - 24 (will be comparing the 4 cuts for subtle differences in effect)

With 4 of these strains, I had never grown them and was ignorant of how they would finish. I had grown only the SLH once before. But surprise, the 2022 SLH phenos turned out very differently than my 2020 California SLH plant, and of course the climate there was much warmer. Looking back on this 2022 grow, in my mind I was focused on getting a good Super Lemon Haze again as the SLH canna butter from 2020 was almost gone. Nothing like the bottom of the jar to motivate! Other than that, I was highly curious about Super Malawi Haze, in particular the 50% Nevils Haze genes and whether I could grow them in this climate.

As for post-harvest favourites... Well, since you ask, :) ...

Super Lemon Haze just ticks all the boxes for me: uplifting, energising, very pleasant feeling/mood ("euphoric"), strong head high, long lasting, and use in the evening is also good because it lasts 2-3 hours and I can sleep afterwards. Nice lemon flavour to the smoke. Both phenos give about the same effect, though the indica dominant is the stronger and has an additional intensity, and this is even though it was mainly harvested Oct 14, which was earlier than the haze dom. The indica dominant plant itself seemed less vigorous, and towards the end looked like she was dying. The photo of this pheno in my prior post above was taken Oct 13. Effect-wise, SLH actually lifts me out of a low point and puts me into a good and happy mood. It's imho anti-depressive. No wonder SLH is such a popular strain.

I am just now getting to appreciate the Durban-Thai Highflyer x C99. It has some of the same effects as SLH. Strong head high, clear headed, activating & uplifting, very positive mood and feeling. Maybe a substitute for SLH?

Super Malawi Haze is powerful and psychedelic-cerebral, very strong. A long-lasting high, 3-4 hours. Combines Malawi's physical facial head buzz (SMH in this respect is only about half the strength of Malawi) with a very strong cerebral effect to the top of the head. The most powerful strain I have experienced so far. Takes me into another world. Though I didn't know what to expect, am totally blown away and am very happy with this plant.

Malawi is even more other-worldly than SMH, and more incapacitating, though without the Nevils Haze cerebral effect of SMH. A prominent facial-head buzz stands out, a very pleasant and strong high. With Malawi, my mind wanders off into its thoughts, leaving the present time and place and forgetting what I was/am doing. Very pleasant, long lasting feeling. Impairment of normal functioning: for me, limits its use to out on the long weekend with time to myself.

NL#5 x Haze is easy all around. Easy to grow. Heavy producer. Pleasant tasting smoke, effect is relaxing, and lasts about 90 minutes. Mildly uplifting from the O Haze parent, the indica NL#5 stands out in the effect. But not incapacitating, not super uplifting, just relaxing and mildly stimulating. Nice alternative to the hazier varieties when am looking to just chill for a change, lol. For when I'm not in the mood to be devastated.
So... I guess I like all of them. But yeah, SLH is probably the favourite. You knew that already, but there it is.

In my next post, I'll put down some thoughts on how I can grow another SLH indica dominant plant, as I did get some seeds by pollinating the GHS feminized indica dominant plant with pollen from Michka, Malawi, and Super Malawi Haze males. So there are some regular seeds that are 50% SLH, alongside the final 2 original GHS SLH feminized seeds still left from the 2020 5-pack. So far, 3 seeds from that pack have produced wonderful plants, so am hoping to find yet more phenos.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by.

Emeraldo

Back
Top Bottom