ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro LED Review

Hi folks, I've had two @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro LED lights set up in y 4.5 x 4.5 tent to check them out this last grow and I couldn't be happier with my findings! I've had to be secretive about this one as the light came before the system was ready to get them selling. I've had trouble keeping quiet about this one! This light is a real keeper, and for several reasons!
1. High Photon Density: The New-Gen Lens is algorithmically positioned to create the highest PAR map and the deepest penetration.
*There's an engineered clear sheet of film covering the led's that creates the perfect spread of light! When I move my light meter around the tent space it varies very little and is full power! More than I need actually if my canopy is adjusted properly!
I used this config in my 4.5 x 4.5 and every inch was taken care of!

2. Perfect for 4x2 tent: The PPFD in a 4x2 tent is from 856 to 1000 μmol/m²/s, which meets the flowering needs of each plant in each corner. XS Pro Series brings big earns to every grower.The Ave. PPFD is 875 umol/㎡/s. in 4x2 tent.
*The XS3000 Pro's in my tent gave my plants this luxury! A full bed from corner to corner had the best light and gave me the best buds ever! example: The grow had 4 plants. Weights dry are coming in and at 62% We have 6OZ, 15 OZ, 7OZ, 9OZ! That's 37 oz of top notch bud from a tent grow on the first run! I'm so very happy with that! It raise my all tome grow weight for a grow! My point is that the light is spread from corner to corner and the whole area is rife with strong life!

3. Multi-Light Dimming Daisy Chain: Connect up to 20 lights. Save your time;
*I didn't use this capacity however I may if my grows become extensive! Just these two for now!

4. Dimmer Knob: Easy to adjust your light intensity as needed from 0% to 100%.
*Yes a multi detent dimmer I found to be tuned well to my needs. My special joy from this is that it shuts the light off completely so I can unplug from the wall without a spark spike! Nice move Vipar!

5. Optimized Spectrum: Algorithmically designed ratio of white, red, and IR diodes, optimizes plant growth in all stages;
*I let the engineers at Viparspectra look at spectrum. What I look at is growth in both veg and flower! This light grew well in both areas in my opinion! I had strong veg and flowering!

6. Detachable Driver: Can be mounted outside the tent to remove heat from your grow space.
*This is another great and simple idea! This grow was a summer one. Sensibility said to have my drivers outside the tent for a cooler inside. Perfect! My winter grows will have them attached and inside for some heat. Well played Viparspectra! Simple solutions for complex problems!

Pardon the blur, I have no idea why all this information has it? I promise it's clear when you need it in the booklet they send with the light and on line as well! Viparspectra took the time to include all the information we need to grow in all stages of our plants life! One can grow with this information or add a meter as I did.

Growing with these lights was a pleasure I've been waiting for! The lights are physically light to handle and ratchet up and down like a dream especially if you know how much an older much larger not so well lit one can be! Twice + these weights!

Light spectrum must be on point! My vegging and flowering went fast forward and they all had real nice frost building and terpene's are just out of this world in my face! Part of that is because I kept the tent cool during flower with those drivers outside the tent! Sweet!

To wrap this review up I have to say my two lights will go nowhere in a hurry! They're just what the Dr ordered! That is unless Vipar has another light to try for me! Other than that these XS3000 Pro led lights found a permanent home right here in my 4 x 4! They're the perfect lights to get my cannabis grown well! Well done Viparspectra!

Thank you for supporting our products and thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us. We are pleased to hear that the XS3000 Pro helps you improve the yields and is approved by you, that's what's keeping us going. :green_heart:

Thank you for supporting our products and thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us. We are pleased to hear that the XS3000 Pro helps you improve the yields and is approved by you, that's what's keeping us going. :green_heart:
It didn't hurt having the best run to date in the tent with the XS3000 PRO's Valerie! These buds are full flavor and the ones with tendencies to grow large really blew up! Frost is off the hook too! I can't say enough about them! Cutting edge of technology! These lights look simple and operate that way, but they work like future generation technology! I tip my hat to @ViparSpectra engineering and quality assurance!

Thank you for your support and glad to hear that our light was approved by you. We will transfer it to our colleagues and they will be more motivated to develop and improve our products. Thanks again. 💪

Thank you for your support and glad to hear that our light was approved by you. We will transfer it to our colleagues and they will be more motivated to develop and improve our products. Thanks again. 💪
There isn't a better light that I can see Valerie! Vipar is hitting it with Great light spread, Super intensity, Cool ability to run an external power supply, and how light they weigh! Almost infinite intensity and total shut off is another one of my favorite things! :bravo: And a wipe down with an alcohol based cleaner is another big thing to keep them in tip top power! Most lights can't be cleaned and lose their edge over time with a coating of dirt in my opinion. Not ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro's! These are the lights for me!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of using it so specifically for us, I think it will be very useful for us or other growers.:thumb: We are committed to developing better products in the future. 💪

Has anyone else noticed the XS3000 pro has been renamed XS2500 pro? Wattage updated to 250w. I can no longer find any materials related to the 3000. So what do we have really?
Good question SquadFather! I was looking around the other day and found the same. I think products are shifting a little. Let's ask Valerie @ViparSpectra .

Hi Valerie, is your XS3000 now replaced with another model?

For me the xs3000 run pretty hot even when not at 100%
Can see taking 50 watt / leds away helping loads.
Mine was the hottest light i have owned to touch if honest :)
XS4000 heatsink is ALOT thicker and with both lights at 100% its very noticeable when touching them.
which is alot hotter thats my two cent.

For me the xs3000 run pretty hot even when not at 100%
Can see taking 50 watt / leds away helping loads.
Mine was the hottest light i have owned to touch if honest :)
XS4000 heatsink is ALOT thicker and with both lights at 100% its very noticeable when touching them.
which is alot hotter thats my two cent.
Hi Skunksta, heat has to be in consideration! I didn't feel that coming from different previous lights maybe? Do you think the heat sink helped the situation? That light is much more power consuming than the XS3000. Pretty cool if so! Heh, see what I did there :p ?

Hi Skunksta, heat has to be in consideration! I didn't feel that coming from different previous lights maybe? Do you think the heat sink helped the situation? That light is much more power consuming than the XS3000. Pretty cool if so! Heh, see what I did there :p ?
I assume as the psu on my p1000/xs2000/xs4000 cant be removed they have used bigger sinks to help.
And ye the XS4000 is 450 watt and as you know the xs3000 300 watt.
But for the model sent me (X3000) its surface temp is hotter than them all on full power.
The X1500 pro which is as hot as the xs2000 both on full power. (xs2000 240watt)
That being said they have both grown some great bud
Its why i love a bar lighting i feel they deal with heat much better than QB lights.

Maybe its the lens and glass on the light thats the pay of for a more uniform light spread.
;)

Good question SquadFather! I was looking around the other day and found the same. I think products are shifting a little. Let's ask Valerie @ViparSpectra .

Hi Valerie, is your XS3000 now replaced with another model?

I was looking for the par and light spectrum map but can no longer find it. If the new lights are 250w that’s fine, but we need the info from the old light.

I assume as the psu on my p1000/xs2000/xs4000 cant be removed they have use bigger sinks to help.
But for the model sent me (X3000) its surface temp is hotter than them all on full power.
Closley followed by the X1500 pro.
Its why i love a bar lighting i feel they deal with heat much better than QB lights.
;)
Just finished my last grow by adding a ks5000 in addition to the xs3000 pro. I accidentally vegged an extra 6 weeks and the plants got so massive. Right now I’m flowering 2 plants so I left the 3000 up, but once I get this group of clones fixed it’s back to the 5000! Honestly love them both.

I assume as the psu on my p1000/xs2000/xs4000 cant be removed they have used bigger sinks to help.
The X1500 pro which is as hot as the xs2000 both on full power. (xs2000 240watt)

Maybe its the lens and glass on the light thats the pay of for a more uniform light spread.
;)
I didn't get the impression my XS3000 Pro's were hot at all. It's relative I guess? I'm glad they saw this and engineered it out! In the 4.5 x 4.5 they seem perfect.
I was looking for the par and light spectrum map but can no longer find it. If the new lights are 250w that’s fine, but we need the info from the old light.
I'll find my data and get better pics.
I couldn't find the page where two lights next to each other get teamed up. There's about a foot between them and they make a real nice even blanket of light for a 4 x 4!

Back
Top Bottom