Thank you, Carmen for the wonderful Red Russian ride.

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

See you in your other journal!

MGM
You're welcome and see you next door MGM ;)
Congratulations on your harvest! I hope you thoroughly enjoy those buds! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode!
You can try to close this journal all you want but you won't keep me from posting:
:love:
Congratulations on that beauty of a RR! Such pretty colors in the end and a lovely tray full of fat flowers. :bravo:
Thank you Shed!
Noice!

Every day in every way, you're getting better and better. :thumb:
Hehehe, I recognize that! My mother used to be a hippy and she had me treated by a chiropractor who's method was to make me hang some homeopathic pills around my neck in a little glass bottle, and chant this amongst other affirmations on wellness and desirable behaviour.
Great post, :thanks: MGM!
:thumb:
Some Mothers do ‘ave ‘em Shed!

That psycho out of Boardwalk Empire, for example.
I am not getting the reference despite having watched the full series. I vaguely remember a flower shop in one of the mob movies I watched, but I don't recall the significance. Help me out here 😅.
Grats chom. Those buds look jas.
I think they are my most solid tabletop buds yet, chom. Thanks!
Beautiful!😍 Thats show-off pretty❤️.
Well done Carmen👊 That was a fun ride😊.
Thanks Gee man :) The tabletop feels a bit bare atm, with only the two young-uns.

MGM, you're a pretty good botanist in my estimation 🌲🌳🌲 ;)
Have to laugh.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

First wife has a post-doc in molecular biology and undergrad minor in botany.

Father was a horticulture/greenhouse management major who made his bones with big ag in the nation's premier citrus groves and fruit orchards.

Big pharma. Big ag.

I'm a humble retired scribe, market analyst and planner. If I know anything about botany and life science it is simply out of sheer osmosis.
:passitleft:

MGM

Please not silence, plant chatter is better subject matter than politics Ssg. It's my fault. :passitleft:
That's ok. Freedom of speech, except the planted ones, are better for us lol

Hey Bode,

Thank you for appreciating the pics and enjoying the colours! :green_heart:

The harvest is done and buds are hanging.

20231127_172838.jpg

20231127_181311.jpg
20231127_181347.jpg
20231127_185739.jpg
20231127_185818.jpg

Thank you for following the story of the two Red Russian XXL autos, and for keeping me company while they grew. It's time for this journal to be closed off as complete. I will follow up with a smoke report, but please join me while I grow my Blueberry and Chocodope autos in my new journal.

Congratulations! So pleased for you, bumper harvest!
Dearest Valerie,

I can't thank you enough for your sponsorship and support. I really enjoy growing with you :green_heart:

RR1 is the biggest auto I have grown with the most solid buds. It is definitely down to the light. I love these lights.
Dearest Carmen,

Thank you for supporting our light and our work, you also did a great job. I am enjoying your journal and am also very happy to hear that you love our lights. Your likes and approvals are what keep us going.

Have to laugh.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

First wife has a post-doc in molecular biology and undergrad minor in botany.

Father was a horticulture/greenhouse management major who made his bones with big ag in the nation's premier citrus groves and fruit orchards.

Big pharma. Big ag.

I'm a humble retired scribe, market analyst and planner. If I know anything about botany and life science it is simply out of sheer osmosis.

MGM
Osmosis seems to be working :) Congratulations on your PhOTM award MGM!
Those buds are purdy!! I bet it smells lovely!!! WOOOOOT Well done!! See you on your other journal!! 😎✌️
Thank you Scottay :)
That's ok. Freedom of speech, except the planted ones, are better for us lol

Congratulations! So pleased for you, bumper harvest!
Thank you, it feels good. Time is flying and my next plants are now well on their way.
Dearest Carmen,

Thank you for supporting our light and our work, you also did a great job. I am enjoying your journal and am also very happy to hear that you love our lights. Your likes and approvals are what keep us going.
:green_heart:
Congratulations! @Carmen Ray! Those buds are huge and quite impressive, and still so much green at harvest! Very nice.
Thank you John. I just took the dry weight. It's 141g / 4.97 oz. I'm happy with that!

20231203_000611.jpg
20231203_000353.jpg

Osmosis seems to be working :) Congratulations on your PhOTM award MGM!
Thank you, Carmen!

I'm in winner jail now for three months, LOL! Three months to mess around and give advice. I think that works.

More important ...

Congrats on that harvest. A good harvest trumps all!

MGM

Thank you, Carmen!

I'm in winner jail now for three months, LOL! Three months to mess around and give advice. I think that works.

More important ...

Congrats on that harvest. A good harvest trumps all!

MGM
Thank you for being here for the harvest, MGM.
5 ounces off an auto is a lot in my book! :welldone:
This is good to hear! Thank you Shed.
Well done, buds look great.
What’s next?
Hey Slap, thanks very much. I've got a Blueberry auto and a Chocodope auto on the go, both in early flower. After this harvest I will take my annual break.

Hey Carmen, you gonna Break this time of year , oh are you in the U.S.? I "Break" July August as they are too hot for my $$ in electric cost for AC. SSgrower Nice run, enjoy, thanks for the views!
Hey Ssg, I have visitors in the new year and I always take time off for that. I still have my Blueberry and Chocodope to harvest in the new year. Thank you for being here for the grow :)

You haven't even started your holiday yet. I was hoping you'd be back soon. :green_heart:

Sorry I missed the end of your grow. Congrats on the harvests!

Your RR1 yield is close to my best auto yield of 144g so :goodjob:.

These auto's are so sensitive that extreme care must be taken when germination starts, my breeder recommends from cup of h2o/h2o2 mix straight into 3 gal "forever home" very carefully as not to disturb the seedling. I am proficient at watering in any size pot from seedling to Veg stage. The temp & humidity sometimes gives me fits in the winter, I am trying a heating mat 1st. time. SSgrower Nice haul Carmen!

Back
Top Bottom