🫐🫐🫐🍫🍫🍫🫐🫐🫐

Screenshot (842).png

Welcome to my final journal for 2024

Now that the plants are showing sex I am shifting over to this space with my Chocodope and Blueberry autos.

STRAINS:

Chocodope

"Sex: feminized autoflowering
Genotype: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
Cross: Chocodope x Ruderalis
Indoor flowering period: 7-8 weeks
Outdoor harvest time: 11 weeks
Indoor yield: 400-450 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 60-140 g/plant
Height: 80-150 cm
T: Very High
C: Medium

Chocodope is available as feminized photoperiod and as feminized autoflowering strain. This version is feminized autoflowering. All of our seeds are feminized, meaning the seed should 99.99 % sure develop as female plant, that will produce high quality buds, that are rich in T and C. This version is autoflowering, meaning the plant starts flowering phase on its own, based on its age. This means no changes need to be made to start flowering phase, like there must be made with photoperiod plants.

The genotype of Auto Chocodope is sativa, indica and ruderalis. Ruderalis branch made this plant a little shorter than the original one, sturdier and a quick yielder. The main and final ancestors, that were bred to get this beautiful strain, were our original Chocodope and an unknown ruderalis strain. Chocodope originates from Original Haze, O.G. Chocolate Thai, and Cannalope Haze. Those strain have all been bred from ancient strains, like Mexican Indian, Thai, and Colombian sativa.

This strain can be grown indoors or outdoors. The indoor flowering period ends after 7 to 8 weeks. In that time, plants can produce around 450 grams per square meter of growing space. The outdoor harvesting time comes after 11 weeks of planting the seed. A single plant grown outdoors, can produce anywhere from 60 to 140 grams. It reaches a medium height, that depends on the space it is given. It can reach from 80 to 150 centimetres. With good yield and being easy to grow, it is suitable for beginners.

Auto Chocodope has one of the nicest sweet aromas of autoflowering strains. The buds can contain up to 17 % of T and a medium amount of C. They have an amazing aroma, that is earthy, piney, and woody, with amazing chocolate, creamy and fruity taste. It gives and euphoric high." ~ Victory Seeds

Blueberry

"
GENETICSBlueberry Berry x Ruderalis
VARIETY70% Indica – 30% Ruderalis
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminized
THC/CBD CONTENTTHC: 19,5% CBD: Medium CBN: N/A
GROWSGreenhouse, Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors
FLOWERING INDOORS9-10 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 400 g/m². Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day. 11-12 weeks total crop time.
FLOWERING OUTDOORS9-10 weeks flowering time with a production up to 30-100 g/plant. Short plant 60-110 cm total height. 11-12 weeks total crop time. Can be flowered any time of the year provided the temperature stays above 10°C.
TASTE / FLAVOURAuto Blueberry Berry has a sweet fruity flavour and aroma, with notes of blueberry and spices.
EFFECTRelaxing, narcotic and long-lasting. Medicinally effective in pain therapy and against insomnia.

This is a cross between Blueberry and a Canadian Ruderalis. Plants are grown from our Auto Blueberry Berry still carry most of the original characteristics, stout plants with flowers that have medium to large calyxes and they show red, purple and also blue colours, especially when grown during low night temperatures. With this auto-feminized version, the growers will now be able to produce up to three harvests in one outdoor season or have a great alternative to grow from clones in an indoor environment. The plants are ready to be chopped after 70 days from seed to harvest and can grow up to one meter or more. This genetic mixture is a true masterpiece and the outcome is an extraordinary strain that will continue to inspire growers and consumers, as it already did in its traditional form." ~ Biltong & Budz

MEDIUM:

I am growing in a local craft living organic cannabis soil.

"Freedom Farms Premium Classic Growing Medium is a living soil that has been formulated with your roots in mind.

Perfectly aerated for optimum oxygen exposure, supplemented with natural plant macro and micro nutrients for greater plant health and full of beneficial microbes to keep the root zone healthy and pathogen free.

Meticulous care is taken in sourcing, formulating, preparing and blending the components of Freedom Farms’ mediums. All ingredients are 100% Natural.

Ingredients: Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Compost, Perlite, Vermiculite, Volcanic Rock Dust, Bone Meal, Gypsum, Dolomite Lime, Kelp Meal, Organic Nutrients

Directions of use: Add Freedom Farms Premium Classic to container, plant and water thoroughly the first time. After the first drying of the surface layer, water lightly for indoor plants and thoroughly for outdoor plants in full sun.
  • Container growing only
  • Excellent for Vegetables, Ornamentals and Herbs
  • Suitable for both inorganic and organic fertilizer amendments
  • Use with Freedom Farms Fabric Pots for additional plant growth benefits
  • Recycle and reuse
  • Not recommended for seed germination. Use Freedom Farms’ SeedStarter!
Macro-nutrient content: Nitrogen (9.1 g/kg), Phosphorus (7.6 g/kg), Potassium (3.1 g/kg), Calcium (56.9 g/kg), Magnesium (14.3 g/kg)" ~ Hydroponic.ca.za

LIGHTS:

@ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro LED grow lights. I love these lights. Please find my review of them here:

ENVIRONMENT:

I grow my plants on my living room table. It is going into summer now, so temps will be high and RH will be low. I keep a fan on my plants at all times.

The following photos were taken two days ago.

First up is Chocodope auto

Next up is Blueberry auto

Thank you for your kind interest.

Highya Carmen,

I agree, a great start. Both are very healthy looking. I'm surprised RH is down in summer. Here, it's just the opposite. Chocodope has a great start with her side branches. Looking good! Happy Smokin'

Lekker start.
Lekker soos n fire cracker! Dankie!
:welcome:
Suuup :high-five:
Highya Carmen,

I agree, a great start. Both are very healthy looking. I'm surprised RH is down in summer. Here, it's just the opposite. Chocodope has a great start with her side branches. Looking good! Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode :) Thank you! Yes we get our rains and humidity in winter and our summers are hot and dry.
Hello! Hello! Hello!

Here I am to follow, if you don't mind.

I like the white backgrounds, too!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:passitleft:

MGM
High MGM, thank you for being here! I like the white. It's soft and dreamy :circle-of-love:
Hey Carmen✌️,
The Girls are off to a great start. I really like your seed choices. This should be a great run. That soil looks good too.
Hey Gee man 😃 Fingers crossed the leaves stay green this grow!
I've never cracked a automatic seed until the other day. I'd like to tag along and see how your grow progresses. Love all the inf you have provided. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to watching your grow and learning as I go.
Welcome to 420 Magazine, and welcome to the wonderful world of autoflowers! It's nice to have you on board :passitleft:

Yes it is 2023, you are quite right :laugh: I don't know how that happened lol!

Chocodope auto is the same, just the auto version of Chocodope. Have you grown it yet?

Oh how this sieve of a memory lets me down sometimes :oops: Yours was a good producer. My little Chocodope auto is still in a clump. The side branches are all hidden by the fans. It'll be nice if it decides to stretch a bit.

Don't sweat forgetting about my post from a month ago! I wasn't even sure if I had posted about it so I went to check, and at that point it was easier to quote than retype.

If treating autos like photos is something you can do you could take off some fans and see if it creates new growth up top, or sends it into flower! I never had a lot of luck with autos. 🤷‍♂️

Don't sweat forgetting about my post from a month ago! I wasn't even sure if I had posted about it so I went to check, and at that point it was easier to quote than retype.
Thanks 😅
If treating autos like photos is something you can do you could take off some fans and see if it creates new growth up top, or sends it into flower! I never had a lot of luck with autos. 🤷‍♂️
I can try that, thank you. The fans are really in the way. The plant is already putting out pistils and I am counting it as flower day 4.

Chocodope auto:

Blueberry auto:

Hey buddy hope your doing well :high-five: :popcorn:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill! Shew, I completely stoned out and neglected to respond to you earlier. Sorry about that! Good to see you and :high-five:. Have a beautiful day.

Hey Bill! Shew, I completely stoned out and neglected to respond to you earlier. Sorry about that! Good to see you and :high-five:. Have a beautiful day.
Thanks. No worries.
I’m the worst for memory. 😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

A status update

Blueberry auto:

Chocodope auto:

Back
Top Bottom