Well, we sell ourselves out every time we share something on social media, or even do something as simple as slow our scrolling to take a look at something interesting.
I don't believe that we sell ourselves out. They extracted and extrapolated our data without us knowing. That's manipulated and we hardly knew or had choice in the matter. Spider bots and scrapers continue this invasion and wholesale theft of data and they sell us to the highest bidder. Britain have classified data as weapons grade information. Those in power have all kinds of means of manipulating our data to modify our behaviour and use to their advantage.

I don't believe that we sell ourselves out. They extracted and extrapolated our data without us knowing. That's manipulated and we hardly knew or had choice in the matter. Spider bots and scrapers continue this invasion and wholesale theft of data and they sell us to the highest bidder. Britain have classified data as weapons grade information. Those in power have all kinds of means of manipulating our data to modify our behaviour and use to their advantage.
This is called: New World Order, I fight it everyday. SS
Let's move on from this please. I shouldn't have said anything about Cambridge Analytica and Zuckerberg. I am sorry.

It's happier to talk about growing than other things. lol :欢呼:

My apologies, I must learn more restraint. Again, I am sorry for my quick reply, Silence will ensue. SSgrower
Please not silence, plant chatter is better subject matter than politics Ssg. It's my fault. :passitleft:

Highya Carmen,

Thank you for the Gorgeous pics of the trichomes and all the colors!! Your trichomes have pink/red in them on some! So pretty!! I grew a Grand Mommy Purple last growing season and had many trichomes that were purple. So pleasing to look at!! Almost like you took those pics for me, so Thank You! Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen,

Thank you for the Gorgeous pics of the trichomes and all the colors!! Your trichomes have pink/red in them on some! So pretty!! I grew a Grand Mommy Purple last growing season and had many trichomes that were purple. So pleasing to look at!! Almost like you took those pics for me, so Thank You! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode,

Thank you for appreciating the pics and enjoying the colours! :green_heart:

The harvest is done and buds are hanging.

20231127_172838.jpg

20231127_181311.jpg
20231127_181347.jpg
20231127_185739.jpg
20231127_185818.jpg

Thank you for following the story of the two Red Russian XXL autos, and for keeping me company while they grew. It's time for this journal to be closed off as complete. I will follow up with a smoke report, but please join me while I grow my Blueberry and Chocodope autos in my new journal.

It's happier to talk about growing than other things. lol :欢呼:
Dearest Valerie,

I can't thank you enough for your sponsorship and support. I really enjoy growing with you :green_heart:

RR1 is the biggest auto I have grown with the most solid buds. It is definitely down to the light. I love these lights.

Congrats on the harvests Carmen. Well done! :Rasta:

Congratulations on your harvest! I hope you thoroughly enjoy those buds! Happy Smokin'

You can try to close this journal all you want but you won't keep me from posting:
Congratulations on that beauty of a RR! Such pretty colors in the end and a lovely tray full of fat flowers. :bravo:
It's 3.5 feet tall and 2.75 feet across the diameter.
Noice!
My Blueberry auto is almost the same height and I predict it will become my biggest tabletop plant.
Every day in every way, you're getting better and better. :thumb:
Behaviorally I see two things happening. Those two things go beyond this important fact:

Yes, they do a great job.

I think that this is achieved with great behavioral architecture:

1. Nudge Theory where a small incentive can nudge a person into a better, more rewarding behavior. The trophies and trinkets awarded for MOM, PLOM, JOM are small in comparison to the large amount of professional quality advice, writing and photography available in this forum. They are nudges. And they nudge us into another behavior I see frequently on this forum.
  2. Yes, and ... is a method of creative idea building that rewards the original thinker with a "Yes," and builds on that idea with an improvement on the idea. It's promoted in high-powered ad agency creative departments and Hollywood writer rooms, and taught at every major Improv school on this continent. I was practicing it before I learned the term. So is this group. It is the natural evolution of what happens when people are nudged into positive behavior, and that positive behavior becomes rewarding itself.
This type of behavioral architecture makes moderator jobs a lot easier.

Instead, the group uses positivity to create the great.

MGM
Great post, :thanks: MGM!

You can try to close this journal all you want but you won't keep me from posting:
Congratulations on that beauty of a RR! Such pretty colors in the end and a lovely tray full of fat flowers. :bravo:

Noice!

Every day in every way, you're getting better and better. :thumb:

Great post, :thanks: MGM!
Some Mothers do ‘ave ‘em Shed!

That psycho out of Boardwalk Empire, for example.

Back
Top Bottom