That's a big appetite for weed ya got there OG :laugh: I use prolly up to 2g a day, certainly no more. Ok if I was using edibles I'd consume a lot more I guess. You deffo need an electric grinder in your situation.
Definitely need to do some edibles. I got lb im going to make butter with, maybe some coconut oil too. I just don't have enough hours in a day

Definitely need to do some edibles. I got lb im going to make butter with, maybe some coconut oil too. I just don't have enough hours in a day
I'll trade you some hours for some of that butter lol. I have a lot of time. I can't grow enough for daily edibles but it's something that is working on my mind because my lungs are not very happy. I am a smoker though. I enjoy it too much to stop it altogether.

Was this one of your neglected plants? Better care = better yield? :cheesygrinsmiley:
That is simply outrageous and unfair and mean, Carmen Ray! I didn't know she was an auto - labelled clearly as a photo!

I use to have to use pipe wrenches to break my hand grinder free. No lie
I use my wife or 16 year old daughter, no lie!
IMG_0615.jpeg

This is our electric grinder, now that’s a grinder!
Im not surprised :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: smoking 14g a day must take up a bit of time :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The terp king reckons he does 12g a day, 4 joints. Plus bongs if he wants to get high 😅

IMG_0616.jpeg

My three - have a lot of strains 🤣

That is simply outrageous and unfair and mean, Carmen Ray! I didn't know she was an auto - labelled clearly as a photo!

I use my wife or 16 year old daughter, no lie!

IMG_0615.jpeg

This is our electric grinder, now that’s a grinder!

The terp king reckons he does 12g a day, 4 joints. Plus bongs if he wants to get high 😅

IMG_0616.jpeg

My three - have a lot of strains 🤣
Now that's a variety

You don't journal your autos, or if you do their stories get lost in the literal forest you've got growing in the rest of the house. It's hard to keep up tbh. My only recollection of you doing autos are the first ones where you grew beautiful little plants with great love and tenderness; and then the ones that didn't have enough attention. Please post a pic of your OG auto here and sorry I was pulling your sox. You know I admire your operation and your skillz! 😘

IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0032.jpeg

There you go, in amongst the literal forest of plants, handily pointed out by both of my big dirty toes! That’s in POTM sticking it to the man, the big man on campus, Teddy, with my toes 🤣

Edit - those little ones were photos in Solo SIPs. Grown bonsai style. Just trimmed loads and fed sparingly not much light.

IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0032.jpeg

There you go, in amongst the literal forest of plants, handily pointed out by both of my big dirty toes! That’s in POTM sticking it to the man, on campus, Teddy, with my toes 🤣

Edit - those little ones were photos in Solo SIPs. Grown bonsai style. Just trimmed loads and fed sparingly not much light.
No wonder you felt I was being unfair :rofl: Well the joke's on me then! lmao!

No wonder you felt I was being unfair :rofl: Well the joke's on me then! lmao!
I was teasing. Methinks that Chocodope is a little stressy 😂

Actually the other one is in Plant OTM so its an all almost an all Auto affair this month for me.

I was teasing. Methinks that Chocodope is a little stressy 😂

Actually the other one is in Plant OTM so its an all almost an all Auto affair this month for me.
You might be right about the Chocodope. You've raised the bar significantly with the autos 🤩

You might be right about the Chocodope. You've raised the bar significantly with the autos 🤩
From 2g or whatever my previous one was there wasn’t really anywhere else to go!

I have four outside in the giant SIP. Not sure how they’ll go. I transplanted one already in flower - I’m pretty sure that’s not best practice!

Congratulations on your 2 harvests, Carmen. Your plants were lovely. Sorry I got so far behind.

@SeedsMan was the breeder of mine and when I take it if I take it when I'm not tired, it makes me feel happy.

Shed, how would I work out the DLI for my plants considering loadshedding? Is it even possible? Given that loadshedding is between 2.5 and 12 hours a day, is my best strategy to leave the lights on at 100 % all the time and hope for the best outcome?
First you would need to know what your light is putting out in PPFD. The Vipar charts would be helpful here if you don't have a meter, since that will at least get you a ballpark.

Once you have that number, you would go here:

and enter that PPFD and the number of light hours for that day (since your hours of electricity vary so much).

100% may be best if you average your DLI over time, since there are days you might be well under with 12 hours of shedding, but the plants don't care about your average and you may find that 100% pisses them off, so may need to crank it up or down depending on how many hours a day you think you'll get.

LKA uses this chart as a guide:

1708745604368.png

Back
Top Bottom