Funny, when I walk into my bedroom when I have the jars open I get a full-on dank aroma but now when I have a sniff it doesn't have a lot of nose. That may well be because I am cooking chili and the cooking smells are competing.

Flavour sits by my nasal passage, mid-mouth and I can only describe it as earthy really. I think I got a hint of chocolate at that spot on my exhalation but hey my imagination is powerful too, so I'll have to try it again.

I need to give it a bit of time hahaha. It's a lovely sativa high, also a creeping high. It's Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze. I am so chuffed to finally have some sativa again! Ok I'm high. I'm going to go for pipe number two now to confirm flavor and to see where it takes me next.

Sweet, smooth / creamy. Hazy. Fuck it's a lovely sensation. Tingles in the fingers and ya I can't describe the feeling in my head right now, buzzed. Back to earth again. That was great. Like a hazy trip and now I've settled. I love hazes!

Man I must smoke to much. I retired my hand grinder years ago! Now I use a electronic coffee/spice grinder. Tap tap on the button. Done.

Then every 4-6weeks I get to scrap out the goodness

20240121_120536.jpg

20240121_120530.jpg

Man I must smoke to much. I retired my hand grinder years ago! Now I use a electronic coffee/spice grinder. Tap tap on the button. Done.

20240121_120536.jpg

20240121_120530.jpg
Yum, look at that! I have to soak the grinder in alcohol when it gets mucked up.

:thumb: Sounds like you have a pair of winners on hand. As Lerugged would say....winning!
Thank you Shed.
Talking about winning plants, how are yours progressing? What stage are they at now?

20240121_120536.jpg

20240121_120530.jpg
Me too and mine looks the same 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe worse
20240124_095735.jpg

:rofl::rofl:
I've already killed one this is my second one and I disconnected the safety switch on the lid it was giving me grief with all of the stickiness 😊
Fosho fuck that safety switch! 3rd one here. 1st and 2nd delivered dead on arrival. But this one's a trooper. I smoke a lot. So about 3 years 1/2 oz a day at least. Just keeps going like the Energizer 🐇

Fosho fuck that safety switch! 3rd one here. 1st and 2nd delivered dead on arrival. But this one's a trooper. I smoke a lot. So about 3 years 1/2 oz a day at least. Just keeps going like the Energizer 🐇
That's a big appetite for weed ya got there OG :laugh: I use prolly up to 2g a day, certainly no more. Ok if I was using edibles I'd consume a lot more I guess. You deffo need an electric grinder in your situation.

Back
Top Bottom