How long did it take to grind that ,I can't seem to get a fine cut like that with my 2 herb grinder so I don't use em .
Nice looking bud ,I love after a fresh grind of good weed if you poke it it all moves like its alive 🤤😊
:goodjob:
I bought this off the internet and I did a bit of homework before hand to make sure I wasn't going to get one that goes blunt after the first five uses. I make sure not to overfill and I grind it in one direction slowly, feeling it break up, until it runs smoother. Then I start going back and forth, tentatively at first so that you keep the lid in place. Then vigorously until it feels super smooth. It helps it's nicely dried and curing well. It's so springy I could bury my nose in it.

I bought this off the internet and I did a bit of homework before hand to make sure I wasn't going to get one that goes blunt after the first five uses. I make sure not to overfill and I grind it in one direction slowly, feeling it break up, until it runs smoother. Then I start going back and forth, tentatively at first so that you keep the lid in place. Then vigorously until it feels super smooth. It helps it's nicely dried and curing well. It's so springy I could bury my nose in it.
I contend, your Honour, That Ms Rey was baked when she wrote that.

🤣

Nice description Carmen, pretty much what I do. I’m also getting better at not locking it and having to get & Co or one of the kids to unscrew it for me 😅

I have metal blades and some like carbon plastic type thing (in a metal case) the metal ones go super fine. The carbon is a 3” diameter and is a little coarser.

But when its sticky is still plenty effort.

I contend, your Honour, That Ms Rey was baked when she wrote that.

🤣
Way waaay baked :laugh:
Nice description Carmen, pretty much what I do. I’m also getting better at not locking it and having to get & Co or one of the kids to unscrew it for me 😅
Yes, I know that feeling, as if holding it in a fist and pounding it against the floor, ape-like, might help 😅
I have metal blades and some like carbon plastic type thing (in a metal case) the metal ones go super fine. The carbon is a 3” diameter and is a little coarser.

But when its sticky is still plenty effort.
It can be quite a decent abs and arm exercise lol

Way waaay baked :laugh:

Yes, I know that feeling, as if holding it in a fist and pounding it against the floor, ape-like, might help 😅

It can be quite a decent abs and arm exercise lol
I think its how I did my shoulder, sitting twisted in my chair.

This points back to the grinder post from this morning. Is your report:

?

Maybe I was expecting something more! :laugh:
Ok let me try a bit harder. I'll have to have some more right now and it's good because I just woke up so I have a clear baseline.

It has a very terpeney nose. I like to take a slow inhale with my schnozz right inside in the container. It's herbal and sweet with a hint of something else. It's unmistakably Blueberry. The taste is mostly in the back of the mouth and throat for me and I get a hint of burnt sugar towards the end.

It's a very balanced high and I find it a very good one for relaxing. Too much of it can make me a little anxious though. I enjoy smoking it during the day as long as I don't overdo it. It's a good one to start the day with for me, and then I switch to something else.

I've been writing this competently and with a clear head. Blueberry allows me to to continue to get on with things in a chilled and focused way. It's a slowly creeping high I've found, so best to go easy between pipes.

I thought the same and was going to comment but thought she's baked i'll let her be 🤣🤣🤣🤣
True that! It's such a nice feeling, a "happy" high. I find myself feeling lifted!

I've hit the second pipe and now I'm tingly. It's moreish. I reckon I'll just keep going :cheesygrinsmiley: What you smoking, Absorber?
Have another 2 🤣🤣
I'm currently smoking Girl Scout Cookies ,i nearly ran out of weed so a good mate gave me 2 oz of GSC and when my plants come in im giving him 2 oz back . He grows good weed ,the first day I tried it I kept falling asleep in the chair very relaxing nice tasting smoke .

Have another 2 🤣🤣
I currently smoking Girl Scout Cookies ,i nearly ran out of weed so a good mate gave me 2 oz of GSC and when my plants come in im giving him 2 oz back . He grows good weed ,the first day I tried it I kept falling asleep in the chair very relaxing nice tasting smoke .
Yum. Good thing you have your mate close by. I once tried a GSC rosin which was delish and had very nice, relaxing effects. :passitleft:

Yum. Good thing you have your mate close by. I once tried a GSC rosin which was delish and had very nice, relaxing effects. :passitleft:
Yea I gave him 5 clones of the strains i have he was happy the roots were crazy, they took 6 or 7 days to get roots then I popped them into the mars hydroline until I need them and they go gangbusters in there

Back from yoga!

Whoop whoop this Blueberry is nice! I couldn't resist breaking off another bit.

It is like super glue. I've never touched weed this sticky before.

It's nice and strong and I'm good and high :passitleft:
That's a testament to the high quality of your Blueberry strain, and the care you put into your grow.
It's always satisfying when you can enjoy the fruits of your labor. Enjoy - you've definitely earned it! 😎

Back from yoga! :passitleft:
Love your joga leggings Carmen with matching fingernails & matching sticky bud , take care & om

hand-drawn-flat-design-om-symbol_23-2149276368.jpg

Back
Top Bottom