Offer nothing up front. Answer with , I'm learning about organic soil making for herb gardening, if asked maybe?
Yeah. And get something like this and leave it where it's sure to be seen. 🙂

fine gardening.jpg

Is the risk that you're afraid they'd think less of you if they knew, or that it would pose a security risk for you if they did?
Edit: Sorry this is something I'd rather not discuss. I've deleted my former response.

Smoke report: Chocodope auto
Right, I'm ready to do a quick smoke report on the Chocodope auto. By today the larfy bits were dry so I lit up. I wanted to experience it on a fresh head, so after yoga I decided it was the perfect moment. I've now had several pipes so I am quite high, which is perfect for a day at home but I might not enjoy this level of high so much in public. The first three pipes were mild enough for me to feel fine going out and about. Lovely head buzz. There came a point where I began to feel a slight numbing of bodily sensations which is great for relaxation and I remain mentally sharp and able to lift myself off the couch for chores. I'm in process of baking bread, so up and down stretching and folding the dough. I've hung a load of laundry, washed the dishes, and the list goes on. The flavour shows promise. I look forward to a nice cured smoke in a month and more. Oooh I just remembered, this is the larf where there wasn't much flower and trichome material. It's going to be different when I smoke a nug. Mmmmmm :meditate:

Right, I'm ready to do a quick smoke report on the Chocodope auto. By today the larfy bits were dry so I lit up. I wanted to experience it on a fresh head, so after yoga I decided it was the perfect moment. I've now had several pipes so I am quite high, which is perfect for a day at home but I might not enjoy this level of high so much in public. The first three pipes were mild enough for me to feel fine going out and about. Lovely head buzz. There came a point where I began to feel a slight numbing of bodily sensations which is great for relaxation and I remain mentally sharp and able to lift myself off the couch for chores. I'm in process of baking bread, so up and down stretching and folding the dough. I've hung a load of laundry, washed the dishes, and the list goes on. The flavour shows promise. I look forward to a nice cured smoke in a month and more. Oooh I just remembered, this is the larf where there wasn't much flower and trichome material. It's going to be different when I smoke a nug. Mmmmmm :meditate:
Sounds like some "High Times" ahead, Carmen!

If the effects are magnified once the weed is cured then you'll have a very clean home, fresh bread, and the list goes on!

Highya Carmen,

Sounds like you'll enjoy even more when the cure is done! Hope that's the case. I'm like you that way. I like a strong sativa to get "chores" done. And, cooking from scratch, there's always prep work, so I like being busy. I'm hoping I'll live longer than being sedentary. Can't wait for spring to come. Happy Smokin'

sounds like the cured buds will be even better awesome, enjoy:blunt:

Highya Carmen,

Sounds like you'll enjoy even more when the cure is done! Hope that's the case. I'm like you that way. I like a strong sativa to get "chores" done. And, cooking from scratch, there's always prep work, so I like being busy. I'm hoping I'll live longer than being sedentary. Can't wait for spring to come. Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode,
I bet you can't wait for spring. It's just around the corner now. Have you planned your garden for the coming season?
I am way too sedentary. My job means hours of sitting and working on the laptop. I am at yoga and pilates five days a week to try to keep my aging joints mobile and try to get back some of the muscle mass to protect these middle aged bones. Being sedentary is a recipe for atrophy and immobility in later years. It really worries me. Also, the brain atrophies and it is so important to keep active I agree!
Happy smoking to you too :)

Well that's some promising news! :welldone: on getting all that indoor stuff done in a condition unfit for public consumption. :)

I baked French bread twice this weekend, but it was just rise, fold, rise, bake, which left me with even more time on the couch! 🛋️
Thanks! :)
Nice, did you have guests that you baked two loaves? I haven't tried French bread. I tend always to eat brown seed loaf for the proteins, fats and roughage. I know you used to make sour dough. That takes dedication. My dough is stretched and folded three to four times before the final rise in its baking silicone. It's takes the better part of a day to complete.

sounds like the cured buds will be even better awesome, enjoy:blunt:
Thanks Con. I have to watch to dry very closely to avoid mould in the jars. In this hot, dry weather the flower dries very quickly and the stems remain soft and pliable, so I give it a few days hanging, then it's into the jars to sweat it out and I leave lids upside down and partially open for quite a while morning and evening. This is a time that makes me nervous with the cure.

Jas report. Stoked you got some great meds
Thanks Matt,
Ja, I now have 7 jars with reasonable variety. That should last until July / August when I get my next harvest. I'm satisfied with this. In fact, if I grew perpetually I'd produce too much for my own consumption. Mind you, I suppose then I could afford to make oils with some of the stash.

You guys really do a great job and live a healthy life. Eating healthy and exercising, I just want to lie down every day after work 😂

My first bread of the year , sour dough whole meal rye flour , slightly over baked because i was baked lol 😆
IMG-20240101-WA0002.jpg
Hehehe you were baked. Don't you hate when you lose count of the cups of flour and you have to start again :laugh: It's so cool you made the 2024!
You guys really do a great job and live a healthy life. Eating healthy and exercising, I just want to lie down every day after work 😂
I live such a sedentary life, Val. I work sitting / reclining actually. The majority of my day is spent on my laptop while you are probably running around, dealing with people and all those sorts of business things that can be tiring. I am very conscious that I need to make more effort to be mobile.

Back
Top Bottom