Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

They took it better than I did Beez! Ripening is on!

Hi HashGirl I'm happy to see you! The yard is happy to host these two! I don't think thr rot will take over!

Oh man you're in the wind this season! I'm hoping for the best Bode! Maybe you can help them somehow. Let us kow when you can.

Good morning Gee! My location in N.E. MA was hardly stormy. Less than an inch of rain and the wind in my yard didn't seem to gust more than 20-25 mph and a steady 8 to 10. So just a small storm here. It's a sunny morning and I'm about to feed and water them and give a good look. I didn't leave the house yesterday, the migraine showed up and flattened me so I may find a surprise but from the window it looks good. N. Scotia got hit hard I think along with Maine coast!
N.E. MA huh? My mom is in Beverly and My sis in MBTS...

Congratulations Amigo. :cheer:
Great work. :welldone:
The original room marked for growing is now spare.
Since I built a grow room away from the house the room is available, thankfully.
I'll be setting up strings and hanging trays this week.
The ole bowl trimmer will get a work out.
Even at 2 pounds a day that's 15 days minimum, I'm guessing.
Sans Bud Rot.
That could change if things go south.
I'm battling the Rot Monster with everything I can get.
Keeping warm and dry for the next 3 weeks will be difficult if not impossible.
So some loss is expected .
Hopefully I get everyone chopped before the greenhouse becomes an Igloo.
Literally. o_O :rofl:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

What exactly does bud rot look like?

I went to community college in Beverly and lived there for a year a while ago! O'dell ave behind the ballpark. Nice town!
MBTS, your sister a Dr or lawyer? Maybe a famous artist?
Sis actually is a non-profit director (unpaid) but my BIL was a sales bigwig at Cisco for years so I guess they saved up the $$. :)

What exactly does bud rot look like?
It usually looks like this on the plant (and sugar leaves browning from the inside out):

full

and like this if you break it open:

full

The buds will often feel mushy on the inside rather than firm like regular ones.

Sis actually is a non-profit director (unpaid) but my BIL was a sales bigwig at Cisco for years so I guess they saved up the $$. :)
Good on them! What a location! I met a dog, a yellow lab on a beach there in 1978 or 9. He loved rocks, dropped a baseball size one at my feet and wanted me to throw it! He was all in for as long as I was! In the water or sand he loved fetching that stone! He was a diver for it! Some days get remembered, that was one!

It usually looks like this on the plant (and sugar leaves browning from the inside out):

full

and like this if you break it open:

full

The buds will often feel mushy on the inside rather than firm like regular ones.
Can you warn a guy before putting pics like that up?

Hey Grateful! Thanks! Just in time for an

UPDATE, SECOND HARVEST IKLWA,WOOHOO!

So I thought I'd have a leisurely day two but man these colas are intense! There's a lot of giants though! It's fun to wrestle them into shape! Mmmm the smells and sticky is good here! I'll be at it again tomorrow! The best is yet to come! Looks like easy trimming too! Progress today!

For tomorrow

Peace and Love you all!
So did you measure final height? That looks like it's 9 feet tall!!

I'd guess more like 10+ ft. I had a couple go 10 ft., but I don't grow them that big anymore. Hard to take care of. Happy Smokin'

So did you measure final height? That looks like it's 9 feet tall!!
Man I'm glad you brought it up! I'm freezing my butt off and that pic warms things up some! :pI didn't put a tape on her but I'm pretty sure she went 10 or 11 feet!
I'd guess more like 10+ ft. I had a couple go 10 ft., but I don't grow them that big anymore. Hard to take care of. Happy Smokin'
I'm thinking of topping this season Bode. This season past gave me a gift I can't expect every year. Rot was on the low side. I'm going to start(outdoors) after June 1st to test the less PM after the 1st theory. I got some on the Pineapple Chunk last time.
Mine are definitely on a smaller scale. :)
Yeah but look at the "bud/sq/inch" on your beauties!
It's all relative :laugh:
We're all related. :yahoo:

SO, well done, must have been great smiling at those plants as they will swelling up. Strain background is interesting for both. Cheers
Oh yeah! My Cherries D seems to be an energetic middle of the road high maybe in the high 20's in thc. It blows me away! And IKLWA had to get taken a few weeks early because of my season, however her rosen has a very summery taste that's super pleasant and only works our minds, no body at all! Very interesting and fun! I'll grow her indoors one day to see what she is let to ripen all the way!

Back
Top Bottom