Got Sativa? I Do! Table Mountains; Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa & RVDV

Awesome thanks Krip! I went over the top again, Oopsy Daisy!
If I had the space, I'd be over the top with figs, too! :thumb:

They really are delicious and most people have never even had a fresh fig (it's nothing like what you find in Newtons, people! :rofl: ). If you get too many, just make some fig preserves. I don't even like jams/jellies, but I'll put that fig preserves on anything and even mix it into smoothies or tea as a sweetener! :drool:

If I had the space, I'd be over the top with figs, too! :thumb:

They really are delicious and most people have never even had a fresh fig (it's nothing like what you find in Newtons, people! :rofl: ). If you get too many, just make some fig preserves. I don't even like jams/jellies, but I'll put that fig preserves on anything and even mix it into smoothies or tea as a sweetener! :drool:

I bought these before I had a fresh one! The guy I bought the from, Vito, is a real fig guy. I fell in love with the plants and had to have them! Vito came over to help me decide what to take cuts off and air layers. I’ve taken 30 cuts and 6 air layers so far! Vito confirmed my 1st fresh picked fig was ready, a Florea which had a slight melon and berry taste, delish-ish…. Looking forward to more.

Ok MJ update!

My IKLWA is doing pretty great! She’s about 10’ talk with the bottom 4 feet being bare. Just started bidding. I was super cropping yesterday and slipped off the top stair, my sSC is a a bout a foot down but appears to be OK! She is in a 25!

My BCP is about a week ahead and smells amazing as usual! It’s like grape candy now but will change to cherry pastry later…..YUM!

Of course sir but sadly I don’tget on here much. I have 2 girls on auto pilot with little to UPDATE: the Black Cherry Punch smells amazing as usual and IKLWA is very slowly stating to bud. I am going to need to finish her indoors if I can move her (10 feet tall) and if not I’ll need to build her a greenhouse as there is Zero chance she will finish.

I’m starting to get figs. So far, not a big fan but did really like the sweet red ones. Smith and Black Zadar were pretty good

Is that an 8 foot plant? :thedoubletake:

It looks like we're looking down at a 5 foot ladder ...

Wow! She's a beauty!😍 A true sativa. Well done!👊

Thanks Gee! Definitely some colas I'm not used to.

She's looking great Ween!

thanks otter! Not sure about great but she finished despite everything that was thrown at her. Moving her inside brought lots of pests and pm. I washed it all and it's hang drying with a day or two to go......

How did the chop go Ween?

Hey Lerugged! Chop went well. Pulling leaves for the past 3-4 weeks helped a lot. I did have pests and PM at the end but I washed it good and should have plenty of smokable buds. It has a day or two to go before jars. She did not get enough sun so when I put her indoors under the lights, she SWOLE! looking forward to trying out but I don't really smoke flower, just dabs, and my tolerance is high.

I'll post a smoke report soon.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom