CBD BudMan Outdoor Grow: Table Mountain Sativa Company & Seedsman - 2024

Try and keep a few emergency supplies on hand :Namaste:
LOL... I see that now, but the thing is, I've never had this happen before... not like this anyway. I mean, it's not like I was bottle feeding them. However, I have an idea as to where I went wrong. A little more than 2 weeks before, I had scratched some blood meal into the soil of the dixie cups of all the girls, thinking it would give them a boost and that it would be slow to breakdown, so no problems. I then put some GeoFlora Veg in all the cups about a week later. Again, thinking this would be gentle enough because it's not the bottle nutes. I am so stunned at this outcome.

Not that I'm ever going to forget my mistake here... but can you give me a list of things that you would call "emergency supplies" to keep on hand?
So so sorry buddy.
It's still April, do you have another bean?
Yes I do. Over the years, I've gathered way too many seeds. So yeah I got lots of beans for sure.
Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you, :thanks:
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

LOL... I see that now, but the thing is, I've never had this happen before... not like this anyway. I mean, it's not like I was bottle feeding them. However, I have an idea as to where I went wrong. A little more than 2 weeks before, I had scratched some blood meal into the soil of the dixie cups of all the girls, thinking it would give them a boost and that it would be slow to breakdown, so no problems. I then put some GeoFlora Veg in all the cups about a week later. Again, thinking this would be gentle enough because it's not the bottle nutes. I am so stunned at this outcome.

Not that I'm ever going to forget my mistake here... but can you give me a list of things that you would call "emergency supplies" to keep on hand?

Yes I do. Over the years, I've gathered way too many seeds. So yeah I got lots of beans for sure.

Thank you, :thanks:
Glad you have beans. :thumb:
Emergency supplies? 🤔

Just off the top of my head I have on hand.

Superthrive
B1
Kelp Extract
Cloning gel - for a break
Tea for microbes
Bokashi
frass
Neem oil
Citric acid
Bug spray/ sns
mold spray/ sns
Ph / ppm meter
Solution for setting it
Wire and rubber coated wire
Rolls of twist tie wire
Zip ties
Duct tape
Masking tape
Electric tape
Tuck tape
Metal tape
gear clamps 1/2 " to 8"
Spare containers of every size
Spare sprayers
Spare measuring devices every size
Extra lights for a emergency replacement, every size.
Extra AC. unit, dehumidifier & heaters

These are things I've learned to keep on hand and others I've just been able to accumulate over the years.:Namaste:
I'm also in B.F. nowhere :rofl:😅;)And have little access to a grow store.
So I am lucky to be able to accumulate this stuff.
I'd definitely start with the emergency nutrient/ root-recovery stuff then choose what you think you might need from there.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Glad you have beans. :thumb:
Emergency supplies? 🤔

Just off the top of my head I have on hand.

Superthrive
B1
Kelp Extract
Cloning gel - for a break
Tea for microbes
Bokashi
frass
Neem oil
Citric acid
Bug spray/ sns
mold spray/ sns
Ph / ppm meter
Solution for setting it
Wire and rubber coated wire
Rolls of twist tie wire
Zip ties
Duct tape
Electric tape
Tuck tape
Metal tape
gear clamps 1/2 " to 8"
Spare containers of every size
Spare sprayers
Spare measuring devices every size
Extra lights for a emergency replacement, every size.
Extra AC. unit, dehumidifier & heaters

These are things I've learned to keep on hand and others I've just been able to accumulate over the years.:Namaste:
I'm also in B.F. nowhere :rofl:😅;)And have little access to a grow store.
So I am lucky to be able to accumulate this stuff.
I'd definitely start with the emergency nutrient/ root-recovery stuff then choose what you think you might need from there.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you @Bill284 :thanks:
Wow! That's a list and a half, for sure. I see you're always prepared. The 1st 3 items are what I don't keep on hand... and now I will. I already have nearly all the rest, except for the indoor grow stuff like lights, etc. So, for the Superthrive, B1, and Kelp Extract, how would've you used them in my situation?

Thank you :thanks: in advance for all your help and support:adore:

Replacements:

So, now that the White Widow is dead 😢, I've decided to go with Purple Haze. Because I only have 2 seeds left from 2018, and because they are 6 years old, I've decided to germinate both of them, just incase one doesn't pop. And if they both pop, I just might put them both in the same hole. Who knows.

Updates to follow,

Thank you @Bill284 :thanks:
Wow! That's a list and a half, for sure. I see you're always prepared. The 1st 3 items are what I don't keep on hand... and now I will. I already have nearly all the rest, except for the indoor grow stuff like lights, etc. So, for the Superthrive, B1, and Kelp Extract, how would've you used them in my situation?

Thank you :thanks: in advance for all your help and support:adore:
Apologies for taking so long. :Namaste:
B1 or kelp should be in with every feed or watering to start. Terrific for plant health.
Also good for a sick girl.
But Superthrive also can be given weekly is great for a sick plant.
Doesn't happen often but any issues I go stret for it.
Mix recommended dosage in water and give a drink.:thumb:
Easy peasy.
You pop another seed?
How's everything going?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Apologies for taking so long. :Namaste:
B1 or kelp should be in with every feed or watering to start. Terrific for plant health.
Thank you :thanks: @Bill284 , I never knew this. I will add this to my regimen.
Also good for a sick girl.
But not for a dead girl... :rip:
But Superthrive also can be given weekly is great for a sick plant.
Doesn't happen often but any issues I go stret for it.
Mix recommended dosage in water and give a drink.:thumb:
Easy peasy.
You pop another seed?
Yes, I'm popping 2 more to replace her.
How's everything going?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I've been swamped all this week, will catch up on posting over the weekend.

Garden Update:

Well, my new little Purple Haze girls are now in dixie cups. I can sure tell when I don't sprout by the cycle of the moon as they are much slower to get going. I'm doing this to replace the White Widow that I lost and didn't want to wait the additional weeks for the next New Moon. Here they are:

And here's the rest of the Sativa girls doing just fine:

If you look closer, you can see that somebody's been nibbling on my RVDV girl. It's been a few days now, with no further damage after spraying with Neem Seed oil, so I think the critter's gone... for now:

My Wild Lady is the fastest growing of all the girls. She sure looks good here:

Durban Poison is doing good as well:

I was discussing what had happened to my White Widow girl with my local Hydro shop, and the owner said that South African landrace Sativa plants are accustomed to richer soils in their natural habitat, and this is why I didn't loose them with the early, heavy feeding of blood meal, GeoFlora Veg and Chicken Soup of the Soil. I certainly don't know about these things, so I don't know what's true and what's not. Does anyone have more info on this, one way or the other? Not trying to make anyone "wrong" or anything, I'm just trying to learn. So, any information that you may like to share on this is welcome. I especially would like to hear what @Table Mountain Sativa Co has to say on this... if you want.

That's it for today,

The soils where those two come from is pretty fertile. I would say they like it hotter than usual but not over the top.
:thanks:@Lerugged so much for this. I like this because it helps to confirm what's been going on in my little garden. Again, thank you. :thumb:

Garden Update:

Well, my new little Purple Haze girls are now in dixie cups. I can sure tell when I don't sprout by the cycle of the moon as they are much slower to get going. I'm doing this to replace the White Widow that I lost and didn't want to wait the additional weeks for the next New Moon. Here they are:

And here's the rest of the Sativa girls doing just fine:

If you look closer, you can see that somebody's been nibbling on my RVDV girl. It's been a few days now, with no further damage after spraying with Neem Seed oil, so I think the critter's gone... for now:

My Wild Lady is the fastest growing of all the girls. She sure looks good here:

Durban Poison is doing good as well:

I was discussing what had happened to my White Widow girl with my local Hydro shop, and the owner said that South African landrace Sativa plants are accustomed to richer soils in their natural habitat, and this is why I didn't loose them with the early, heavy feeding of blood meal, GeoFlora Veg and Chicken Soup of the Soil. I certainly don't know about these things, so I don't know what's true and what's not. Does anyone have more info on this, one way or the other? Not trying to make anyone "wrong" or anything, I'm just trying to learn. So, any information that you may like to share on this is welcome. I especially would like to hear what @Table Mountain Sativa Co has to say on this... if you want.

That's it for today,
By September you won't be able to tell them apart :thumb:
Hope you had a nice weekend Amigo. :high-five:
Back at it today. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The soils where those two come from is pretty fertile. I would say they like it hotter than usual but not over the top.
My TMSC's really came around when I placed them on heat mats. They need the warmer soil. It fixed my entire grow. Once the roots filled in the heat wasn't needed but they struggled in the beginning. I set the heat mats for 78F, and when the soil temp got over 70F they exploded.

Back
Top Bottom