Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Ditto what Shed said, Chom. It makes me super excited that you have genuine South African landrace cultivars for people all over the world to try :green_heart:

Hello friends.
Hope everyone is kicking ass and taking names.
I have not posted here for a while as I've been pretty busy with stuff and new house stuff and kids on holidays and and and...
Hopefully in a week I'll be able to get some plants in the ground. Waiting for transfer to happen before I clear out the old owners plants and cut some branches to get that full day of sun I'm after. So for now, I'm just keeping everything alive.

There is a conservatory on one side of the house (photos later) which gets sun in different parts at different times of the day. I'm going see if I can get something going in there too.
I have had this very unhealthy plant which I threw into a tent as I need some bud asap. Severe calcium and magnesium defiency and, a tiny pot. Managed to sort out the defiency with some builders chalk and epsom salts. Also, I uppotted to a 20lt from a 5lt.
Couldn't get dolomite until a few days ago.
The chalk worked, she is making a comeback after a month and a bit. Here she is still showing signs of not being lekker...But much better than the first Pic.

Please excuse the messy tent, I have to move it tomorrow do will clean it then.

Other than that, it's summer for sure. Trying to get the house sorted before my partners family arrives from Germany.

Have an awesome day cool people.

Cheers.
Screenshot_20231211_142455_Gallery.jpg
20231211_141215.jpg
Screenshot_20231211_142530_Gallery.jpg

Looking good Matt👊, you really got her coming around.

Which strain is it? How long til you flip her?

I find dolomite is much cheaper and easier to get at farm feed stores vs plant/grow shop stores. They must use a lot of it when raising cattle, pigs, horses, etc.

Gypsum and kelp too. Way cheaper and in 50 pound bags. Worth checking into.

Will this plant stay indoors under the lights, or is it going outside once transfer is complete?

Nice save on that one, Lerugged💚
..and she got pretty, too...

Looking good Matt👊, you really got her coming around.

Which strain is it? How long til you flip her?

I find dolomite is much cheaper and easier to get at farm feed stores vs plant/grow shop stores. They must use a lot of it when raising cattle, pigs, horses, etc.

Gypsum and kelp too. Way cheaper and in 50 pound bags. Worth checking into.

Will this plant stay indoors under the lights, or is it going outside once transfer is complete?
Things have just been so busy.
The transfer went through yesterday so we are the owners of an absolute gem of a house. Whoop.
I'm starting to clear the garden today.
That plant will do downstairs into the new grow room area and finish under the lights.
I'll be transplanting the little chewed up ones into the ground and maybe some clones too. No trees this year but I expected that.
It's another pearl of a day here in Cape Town

Congratulations Chom, I am so happy for you guys. Did you pop a cork and celebrate? Are those the puppy eaten ones that are going outside? How is pup?

Happy move!
Thanks everyone. We moved a while ago just had a lot of issues with the old house as it was left to her when her father died. So adopted daughter but she is my daughter . Anyways it's been a very busy day sawing and Making sun
Have an awesome day wonderful people

Congrats on the new digs & the launch of yr seed co! Those are so smoking strain beans yr offering & the world needs great sativa landraces.

Grow on, compadre. Hope you & yrs have a prosperous & edifying'24!

Thanks everyone. We moved a while ago just had a lot of issues with the old house as it was left to her when her father died. So adopted daughter but she is my daughter . Anyways it's been a very busy day sawing and Making sun
Have an awesome day wonderful people
Congratulations 🍾 on the new Casa. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Thanks everyone.
So time for a quick update.
I've cut some branches and cleared out a space for veggies and the mountain Spinach. Still need to cut down a few branches but it's sunny most of the day except midday as the sun is high in summer and hits the tree. It's sunny from 6 in the morning until 11 and then from 1 until 7.
There are three plants in the ground, lots of huge rocks unfortunately.
20231216_121032.jpg

These guys are still on my balcony not happy. Will get to them this week.
20231216_121052.jpg

Weather report
20231216_121126.jpg

And finally, an impala Lilly that reminds me of childhood holidays in the Kruger Park.
20231216_121106.jpg

Have an incredible day, it's time to light the fire here and braai.

Back
Top Bottom