Got Sativa? I Do! Table Mountains; Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa & RVDV

Hard to believe that lil BCP came from this BIG HOT MOMMA! She wants the entire 4x8! It’s 18” to light do I’m not sure what to do with her. There is a little room to move light up maybe 6” once I get new panels.

There's always the "Jackhammer through the floor" method of adding height, but you really need to be (or should be?) committed for that. ;)

Maybe try leaning the pot on a 45 degree, or so, angle, if you have something that can support it? If you do that, you may need to add another light to focus on the shaded side of the tree, and yes, I said "tree"!
:morenutes:

There's always the "Jackhammer through the floor" method of adding height, but you really need to be (or should be?) committed for that. ;)

Maybe try leaning the pot on a 45 degree, or so, angle, if you have something that can support it? If you do that, you may need to add another light to focus on the shaded side of the tree, and yes, I said "tree"!
:morenutes:

Haha KRIP! My brother! I shit you NOT, i actually thought about a hole in the tent floor to gain height, I NEED committed!

I am thinking she can have either the 4x4 or 5x5. Add supports, spread her out and bring her canopy down a bit. Done! So many things to do, so little time, ha!

Another idea is to keep her vegging for 2 months until outdoor season and pop her in that 25 or in the ground with 25 or more of fresh soil!?

Last idea - Greenhouse! I am planning on a big ass greenhouse. I have a 16" trailer I want to build it on so I can move it around.

Additional idea (yeah I'm all over the place!) individual greenhouse built just for her.

Related idea, ha! For my Bonsai or any MJ House plant, a display case/light dep set up........thoughts?

I’ve got all 4 tents going! The main difference is the MONSTER BCP got her own digs in the 4c4 under my Max Yield and the small tent has 5 beans ready to pop above ground. One random “bag” seed and 4 Lemon Pakis. At least 1 will get Fluxed if not all 4!

The pics are deceiving and there is not much room but think I’ll be ok, I actually have an extra 1 foot extension’ kit I will bust out.

I used zip ties to get light as high as possible, there is about 4” above light and I put a fan blowing over the top. I installed everything by myself and was thinking as I installed this light, “Don’t try this at home!” As I was standing on a small table holding the light with 1 hand and hooking up the zip ties (1 on cross pole and 1 on light per each corner) with the other!

Heheh, 4 tents you say? And what looks like a three foot sativa in mid-stretch? (Or sheesh, have you even flipped it yet?)

You gonna be a busy man. :laughtwo:

...that sativa is a looker!... as well as the BCP...:thumb::thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...🏝️.
Heheh, 4 tents you say? And what looks like a three foot sativa in mid-stretch? (Or sheesh, have you even flipped it yet?)

You gonna be a busy man. :laughtwo:

Thanks h00k! A- I thought you could use a dose of the white stuff and a nod to your picture taking!

Gray! Also a nod to your pics because you seem to have a pic spot, trying to find mine!

I may need help because NO I have NOT flipped! Long story but it all has to do
with timing, playing this grow slow ad getting it all up and running which it is!

First is 1 of 2 Sugarcanes 1/2 day after water then the Gang of Four! The past 2 pics show how frail this WILD LADY is!

Sorry my pictures suck, it’s something I want to work on!

My BCP was too BIG for her pot so I up potted to a………drum roll please……..a 25! Call me crazy! There are 2 feet to the light and I can extend my tent by 1 foot plus I still need to train her down a bit.

I did the deed in the tent. The pot next to her below is a 15 and I didn’t realize it was not big enough until it was too late and had to take her out which was really stressful but she took it like a champ!

Ok 2 new lights I. The 4x8 which has 8 plants and is on 12/12!

3 sugar canes
Pupil Magoo
Slurricane
One of Morgile s Sativas

Drum roll please for the last 2……

LC-18 and IKLWA

These are all the BCP in the 4x4 and filling it up good!

Tent is gorilla 4x4 with 1 foot extension. Plant is close to 7’ from ground, pot is close to 2’ so… There is 8-10” to light! Almost 2 weeks into flip. I’m screwed, right!?

Nah……I got this! I actually thought I bought an extra 1’ extension but it turns out I have the head room to add it AND looks like I’ll need it!?!?

The very heavy light is mounted direct to cross beams leaving little space for it to breathe so there is a small fan on it. Ok, the fan filter combo is NOT installed properly, fan is out side tent and filter is in. I have a better fan filter combo to add with the extension. Damn this is going to be a royal PITA!

Tent is gorilla 4x4 with 1 foot extension. Plant is close to 7’ from ground, pot is close to 2’ so… There is 8-10” to light! Almost 2 weeks into flip. I’m screwed, right!?

Nah……I got this! I actually thought I bought an extra 1’ extension but it turns out I have the head room to add it AND looks like I’ll need it!?!?

Heheh, no, I think you're screwed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But it'll be educational. For science, right?

Maybe if you could bend enough leaders down ... dunno ... :hmmmm: ... gonna get yoogly in there. :laughtwo:

Heheh, no, I think you're screwed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But it'll be educational. For science, right?

Maybe if you could bend enough leaders down ... dunno ... :hmmmm: ... gonna get yoogly in there. :laughtwo:

Damn. That tent is full up. That tomato cage is a great idea. Looking super healthy wall to wall. Nice one Ween

Thanks guys! Ween deity, the All Mighty Boognish, as seen in my avatar, smiled down on me and told a prophecy of a tentless grow shed! It was through a comedy of errors or basically shit that went down all in a span of a day or so!!

My Max Yield, which was over the MONSTER BCP in the 4x4 started fizzling and popping, luckily while I was right there so instead of risking keeping it going, I decided to pull it which meant I had to make a drastic move and drag the BCP into the 4x8 which has LESS head room, in almighty boog fashion, she leaned over a bit as a drug her in, I used a board to slide her from tent to tent, so she is leaning to the side with the gear board, a couple leaders are close to the light but she otherwise looks OK where she is (for now!) OK, OK, breath, ha! I've also been popping some GFI's which has been extremely frustrating and also may affect my girls, not sure yet. OK, so I needed light and fast so bought 2 locally 2nd hand, one new and one used, I get home and go to plug them in and they are 220! FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! OK, one more FUCK! OK, one more thing that is leading me towards doing a room vs tents, i thought my extension was for the 4x4 but it is actually a 2' extension for the 4x8! I MIGHT be able to fit it in there but it would be awkward and right in the middle. Anyhoo, I have an electrician buddy who is coming over on Saturday to help install some 220 outlets, fix or possible just remove the GFI's.

It would be pretty easy to go with the room and just veg in a tent. I already had cut out rigid insulation for each window, covered with black fabric and I have a big roll of panda film. No need for heat for a while and I can get by with a window AC but would get a mini split most likely.

Ummm, I also need to get my mobile greenhouse built so.......

Ok, I did it, the night before last was an all night-er, ugh! I took down the 4x8. The 5x5 is the veg tent, the 4x4 is up with 4 plants but front door is wide opened. Shed is blacked out, most light in there will be from the veg tent but that’s negligible. It’s still a mess with LOTS of work to be fine but ladies are LOVING their new set up!

Wild Lady

LC is in there, leaders taking off!

RVDV

Pupil Magoo

Sugar cane

BCP

Back
Top Bottom