Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Some mates are going to pick up a fresh yellowtail from Kalk Bay Harbour. Some wors rolls for the lighties. Couple cold ones. Gonna burn a few down too. Winning day.
Sounds damn fine. I am baking bread, so as soon as that is done I might head for the beach ⛱️ Yellowtail sounds the ticket.

Perfect garden spot where they're protected from the midday sun (mad dogs and canna plants?)! Can you grow on the balcony or is it always that shaded?

Sweet view!
In summer the sun is high up so it's more shaded. As the sun begins to arc lower as it gets closer to autumn, it gets more light.
Luckily the pooch can't get in there yet. I'll need a better fence but I still want to extend the garden.
I meant to get pics of the conservatory/green house. Have family there so pics will need to wait.
If I can find the right spot then I think I can get something decent going in there.
Will take a season before I find the perfect spot.
Have an epic day.

Another quickie.
Here is the conservatory
20231218_115010.jpg
20231218_115017.jpg
20231218_115030.jpg
20231218_115034.jpg
20231218_115044.jpg
20231218_115102.jpg

And some pest control in the veg garden.
I'm not a massive fan of spiders but this juvenile baboon spider will do the job
20231214_135138.jpg

Have an awesome day. I'm off to build a sandpit and shit.

Yes. Most definitely. Our previous house, if you were not on the deck, you were looking at concrete or the street. It wasn't the kind of house I wanted to bring my kids up in. No garden, just bricks. Here we have a decent sized garden. Views of the Harbour, Stellenbosch, Robben Island, Signal hill , Lions head and Table mountain.
Once the dog is bigger then the kids can explore the mountain. I'm all about outdoors. I really want a telescope but I'll have to wait a few years as my kids will just trash it, like everything else.
But yes, this is a place to make a home for sure.

Yes. Most definitely. Our previous house, if you were not on the deck, you were looking at concrete or the street. It wasn't the kind of house I wanted to bring my kids up in. No garden, just bricks. Here we have a decent sized garden. Views of the Harbour, Stellenbosch, Robben Island, Signal hill , Lions head and Table mountain.
Once the dog is bigger then the kids can explore the mountain. I'm all about outdoors. I really want a telescope but I'll have to wait a few years as my kids will just trash it, like everything else.
Dude, I much prefer the city bowl side of the mountain to the Camps Bay side. Ok Fresnaye and Sea Point ja, but the rest of it nah. Your side is heaven. Eish I miss the city so bad :love:

I prefer This to seapoint anyway. The only spot I like better is Llandudno but yeah, I don't have 20 mil. Haha.
Here is town and signal hill.
20231218_181142.jpg
and here is Lions head
20231218_181444.jpg

And... here is the other side of the bay
20231218_181508.jpg

Behind is is only Table mountain national park. No more houses.
It's truly a wonderful place to make a home. Also compared to the one we were going to buy, this is a once in a lifetime find.
The owner was very particular about who she wanted to sell it too. After meeting her a few times she told my partner she wants to sell the house to us. If it's meant to be, it will just happen. It did.
Have a lovely day fine people. I'm hitting a J, looking at this view from one of those egg chairs swings and, writing to you all.

Even as I was born 10 miles north of Boston and grew up there, I found/played on tidal rivers, and my city had the biggest city owned forestland in the country for me to explore and fish! Your kids are going to really benefit from this! You too!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas to the whole Lerugged clan in your new home! 🎄
Thanks Shed.
To you all too and all the awesome people that cruise through here.
Festivities have started German style. We celebrate tomorrow. We are all done haha
Lemmy too
IMG-20231224-WA0012.jpg

Hello awesome people. I've been pretty quiet for a while but I have a few minutes so let's do a cheeky update.
First up the two plants that the puppy let me keep, out of 8.
They have been thriving in the veggie garden and I am surprised how big they got.
The first one is a Malawi that I've been gently working for the past few years. I'm about to do a fem seed run on her. More on that later.
Here she is
20240219_142809.jpg
20240219_142826.jpg
20240219_142831.jpg

Then we have a Miss Sticky back cross I'm flowering out to see how she turned out. There are purple and green phenos and, she is looking like the green one
Here she is
20240219_142834.jpg
20240219_142859.jpg
20240219_142851.jpg

Finally a Holly's Harvest that has taken a bit of strain and been neglected
20240219_143017.jpg

Inside we are getting ready for another seed run.
These clones were potted in the last few days and 4 today.
Added to this round are Malawi, Holly's Harvest and a mango scented Miss Sticky
All these will be femmed as well as a Holly's Harvest and Malawi cross.
Some are revegging ( not too far into flower). The smaller pots are for the reversal plants and the larger ones for the seeded plants. Everything should start growing and greening up in the next few days.
Here you go

20240219_143117.jpg

Here is a weather check
It's 37 degrees C today and hardly any wind. It's a cooker for sure.
20240219_143554.jpg
20240219_143540.jpg
20240219_143548.jpg

Seriously though, have the best day and, Fuck them if they can't take a joke.

Inside we are getting ready for another seed run.
These clones were potted in the last few days and 4 today.
Added to this round are Malawi, Holly's Harvest and a mango scented Miss Sticky
All these will be femmed as well as a Holly's Harvest and Malawi cross.
Some are revegging ( not too far into flower). The smaller pots are for the reversal plants and the larger ones for the seeded plants. Everything should start growing and greening up in the next few days.
Here you go

20240219_143117.jpg

Here is a weather check
It's 37 degrees C today and hardly any wind. It's a cooker for sure.
20240219_143554.jpg
20240219_143540.jpg
20240219_143548.jpg

Seriously though, have the best day and, Fuck them if they can't take a joke.
Hey Lerugged I read an article from Ed Rosenthal about triploid seeds. And it was saying that they would only grow females. Even if pollinated they will still be female and sterile so they no chance of getting any seeds. Something maybe you should check out to protect your investments? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom