Got Sativa? I Do! Table Mountains; Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa & RVDV

He’s my #1 choice for anything hydro, @Bill284 can really rock 🪨 some Hydro. CL🍀 :thumb: :circle-of-love: :420:
I'm just a friendly beginner. :thanks:
My door is always open though. :thumb:
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Both of You :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey @Bill284 . I’m lazy 😂. Any thoughts on the best place to go to read about how to grow our fav. herb in coco? Tia
Hehe.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I chopped my monster BCP last night!
4%2F08%2FGIF--Afraid-Scary-no-scream-horrified-GIF.gif

I suck at journaling lately, too much shit going on
You'r doing much better than me, lately, Brother! :rolleyes:

Plants are looking great, Ween! You got some big girls, going! :morenutes:

4%2F08%2FGIF--Afraid-Scary-no-scream-horrified-GIF.gif

You'r doing much better than me, lately, Brother! :rolleyes:

Plants are looking great, Ween! You got some big girls, going! :morenutes:

Thanks Krip! I suck so bad at this mag/journaling right now! I can barely update here, not to mention never being able to get to anyone’s journal. I suck but it is what it is and I know you all understand, I won’t say shit happens, instead I’ll say “Shit IS!”

My latest suckiness:

I chopped a couple plants and was hang drying in my garage in a small tent and it was going ok, temps good, rh a little high. I put a ceramic heater in tent to use the fan, the other day it was cold and rainy so I turned the heat on (top 1/3rd of tent opened) and you guessed it, I forgot and left it on over night! One plant was fine, still needed more drying and the other, I added some stems to the jars to re hydrate so all are ok but……

That ‘straw’ is why I gave away a bunch of my plants to good homes.

I’m finishing the few I have left and then will be down to just a few. I don’t need all the product or the hassle that goes with having so many plants.

I did a poor job with the South African Sativas, sorry! The IKLWA has some amazing smells but is very small, again, my fault for starting with soil that had little energy. Wild Lady is still chugging away , super slow, barely forming any buds. RVDV is pretty much a bust. LC-18 is one of the most amazing plants I’ve ever grown for it’s extremely strong yet lanky limbs, lowers will grow very long and strong’ my buds are very small, pistils are short, I’m not sure if they are going to stack well, no visible trichomes or scent. Is this common for Sativas? I can see her going another 6-20 weeks! I backed the lights to 11/13

I have a couple Sativas from Morgile that are similar in that they don’t show trichomes or smell much. One has big, rooster tailing buds with few leaves and the other is going to be a massive pain to trim.

I’m an idiot, did I mention that!? My flux is from a reg seed but I have a nice back up.

Also, before LA sees and says something, I screwed up the flux too. I took the wrong nodes so now took 3 sets of nodes. I think my ends were too low so those nodes were not growing so I raised them. I know the tips need to be higher, it’s just, I’m a wanker for sure………

Also, before LA sees and says something, I screwed up the flux too. I took the wrong nodes so now took 3 sets of nodes. I think my ends were too low so those nodes were not growing so I raised them. I know the tips need to be higher, it’s just, I’m a wanker for sure………
It still looks good to me and don't worry, I won't mention anything to Brother @Light Addict and he probably wouldn't notice anyways. After all, what's he know about Fluxes?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok super duper sorry I went MIA!

I went too big and wound up having lots of issues. I harvested a few that were ok, 2 Sugarcanes and 1 deadly sativa. The rest, not so good. I suck! I was also forced to shut down due to relationship issues with one of those female units that came to me with defects. Luckily I gave a bunch of the clones to friends including all of the South African Sativas except Wild lady. I do have an awesome IKLWA outdoors but that is all for now……

I’ll try to stop by some journals to catch up.

Cheers!

Ok super duper sorry I went MIA!

I went too big and wound up having lots of issues. I harvested a few that were ok, 2 Sugarcanes and 1 deadly sativa. The rest, not so good. I suck! I was also forced to shut down due to relationship issues with one of those female units that came to me with defects. Luckily I gave a bunch of the clones to friends including all of the South African Sativas except Wild lady. I do have an awesome IKLWA outdoors but that is all for now……

I’ll try to stop by some journals to catch up.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear you had to shut down, Brother! :sorry:

Shutting down sucks (I've had to a couple/few times and will have to again in a couple of weeks) but the IKLWA looks good and hope you get a good harvest from it! :goodluck:

That Iklwa looks good Ween. Hope she does it for you.

Thanks Brother!

Sorry to hear you had to shut down, Brother! :sorry:

Shutting down sucks (I've had to a couple/few times and will have to again in a couple of weeks) but the IKLWA looks good and hope you get a good harvest from it! :goodluck:

Brother Krip! I hope so too but I really need to get back in the groove of growing my own top shelf indoor weed! I want to squish it!

Speaking of IKLWA. She's about to start budding at 7+ feet yesterday!

HOLY GUACAMOLE! She is amazing! I don’t usually go for ladies with such big bottoms but talk about mud flaps, your girls got ‘em! (And I want em!)

FLUMP! I’ll keep this Maf going but I have way more Fig trees than weed now, ha! I have the IKLWA, BCP in pots rocking out and then 1 of my clones (good head-start) of 6 out by a creek gorilla style. All of them were underwater a couple times, hoping. Can harvest that one! Pics later but here are some Figgy pics. I have 65 varieties and am happy to share!

Oh yeah I got a press and am in love…..

An air layer using Doc Buds 1 gallon! The top will be a regular tree and the bottom will be a bonsai

Thank you sir! I’ll check it out. I have a bunch of pro mix, compost/manure, EWCs, perlite, vermiculite and a bunch of kit stuff. I’ll get some of the bumper crop soil too! I’ve got lots of trees and will be making more!
You'll find many of the "expert" fig growers recommend adding pine fines (finely sifted wood chips) to the soil which creates a looser mix and adds acidity. You also want some fungal (i.e. mushroom) compost and not just the microbes in the kit.

Back
Top Bottom