Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

How do you store your seeds @StoneOtter?
After they dry open I put them in a little bag and into a cookie tin into the dining room hutch thing where it's dark and always 72 F. I should have them in the fridge but there's some pushback there with the management.
Was the other seeds from the indoor grow Otter ? Those look Good !
Yep, I got a chance to touch all 5 of the inside ladies this run with Cherries DubeLee pollen.

After they dry open I put them in a little bag and into a cookie tin into the dining room hutch thing where it's dark and always 72 F. I should have them in the fridge but there's some pushback there with the management.

Yep, I got a chance to touch all 5 of the inside ladies this run with Cherries DubeLee pollen.
Management. with no union. My management would not let me frig dry and I tell her I do it all for her.

IKLWA SNIPPED AND CURING UPDATE

Good day folks! I cut buds off branches a couple of days ago and now we have a final weight. Since she hung for 9 days in 61% rh, that's close to what we got. 58% and almost a pound and a half final weight!

It was a funky start to this season with rain and clouds for much of the first half. These plants did well in spite! Thankfully the last half was more normal and maybe milder even the last weeks.

No pm and very little bug pressure was the way these grew! Very resistant! Bud rot was a minimum for both as well! Bravo Lerugged @ TableMountainSativa! I had real reservations on success in my grow zone and am so glad I trusted you! This balances out my mostly indica cross collection of medicine weed. The better half is asking for it early in the day lately! :thumb: We can have a sesh and not be indacouch for the duration! That's fantastic!

@Geoflora was the main feed the whole grow with off and on adds of Sweet Candy for a pk boost. I'd guess a total of 8 waterings at different times through the summer of that. Laters of worm castings and compost went on the soil twice each. Once some Bokashi and Frass. That's it. Geoflora makes organic outdoor growing easy!

We had some nits! The borg (spider mites) moved in pretty early in the season. 3 thorough sprays and wash off's of (Safer 5118-6 Insect Killing Soap) did the trick! No spraying after that! During this time I sprayed bt for moth maggies once. I didn't want to spray these buds at all and I got lucky with the little I did.

Ok, I'm back to harvesting 3 more in a row this week! I took a break and cut our hot tub up and got it to the dump. That was a trip! Like a boat, the first and last days are the best! In unseasonable weather! Mid 80's for two days! Crazy warm for now! Did I get lucky!
Everyone have a good day! I'll be back with the next volunteer in the other journal!

Highya SO,

Great haul on the IKLWA! Buds look quite big! Seems fall is getting much nicer to finish growing big buds. Very nice job!

I took a one piece tub/shower out a couple years ago and tiled the area for a shower. Came out great. What a pain cutting up and taking out in pieces!! I feel your pain!!

Wow, 3 more to go! You've grown a lot this year!! Helps the winter stash to last a long time!! I have way more than plenty to get to next harvest, even with the hurricanes damage. Not pretty at the time, but we move on!! Happy Smokin'

What a haul Mr O. Fantastic grow and I am really glad that you like the effects and the flavour. She looked incredible growing. Hopefully, those buds keep you going a bit. Impressed you got such a yield as they do dry lighter than the indicas and hybrids.
The weed gods were kind this year.
Have a wonderful week

IKLWA SNIPPED AND CURING UPDATE

Good day folks! I cut buds off branches a couple of days ago and now we have a final weight. Since she hung for 9 days in 61% rh, that's close to what we got. 58% and almost a pound and a half final weight!

It was a funky start to this season with rain and clouds for much of the first half. These plants did well in spite! Thankfully the last half was more normal and maybe milder even the last weeks.

No pm and very little bug pressure was the way these grew! Very resistant! Bud rot was a minimum for both as well! Bravo Lerugged @ TableMountainSativa! I had real reservations on success in my grow zone and am so glad I trusted you! This balances out my mostly indica cross collection of medicine weed. The better half is asking for it early in the day lately! :thumb: We can have a sesh and not be indacouch for the duration! That's fantastic!

@Geoflora was the main feed the whole grow with off and on adds of Sweet Candy for a pk boost. I'd guess a total of 8 waterings at different times through the summer of that. Laters of worm castings and compost went on the soil twice each. Once some Bokashi and Frass. That's it. Geoflora makes organic outdoor growing easy!

We had some nits! The borg (spider mites) moved in pretty early in the season. 3 thorough sprays and wash off's of (Safer 5118-6 Insect Killing Soap) did the trick! No spraying after that! During this time I sprayed bt for moth maggies once. I didn't want to spray these buds at all and I got lucky with the little I did.

Ok, I'm back to harvesting 3 more in a row this week! I took a break and cut our hot tub up and got it to the dump. That was a trip! Like a boat, the first and last days are the best! In unseasonable weather! Mid 80's for two days! Crazy warm for now! Did I get lucky!
Everyone have a good day! I'll be back with the next volunteer in the other journal!
Excellent harvest Stone, you show us how it is done.

What a nice, choinky haul.

You rock Stone! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

Great haul on the IKLWA! Buds look quite big! Seems fall is getting much nicer to finish growing big buds. Very nice job!

I took a one piece tub/shower out a couple years ago and tiled the area for a shower. Came out great. What a pain cutting up and taking out in pieces!! I feel your pain!!

Wow, 3 more to go! You've grown a lot this year!! Helps the winter stash to last a long time!! I have way more than plenty to get to next harvest, even with the hurricanes damage. Not pretty at the time, but we move on!! Happy Smokin'
Yeah Bode, it's almost permanent extension of summer now. I could technically be growing today! We have 30's coming this week though, but it's November! It's late!

It's good that you did well in spite of nature's plan to take you plants! I had my bbest year here too! So little rot! .......So someone was talking about setting them in late, like June, so a pattern of negativity doesn't start. I got in around then. I have to wonder? Wish I could remember who was saying, @Graytail maybe? I can't explain it well in detail at all.
What a haul Mr O. Fantastic grow and I am really glad that you like the effects and the flavour. She looked incredible growing. Hopefully, those buds keep you going a bit. Impressed you got such a yield as they do dry lighter than the indicas and hybrids.
The weed gods were kind this year.
Have a wonderful week
The Weed Gods smiled upon my garden this year for certain! Who doesn't like pine? I wish I had the time and energy to make a few cobs. I wasn't able to with this other stuff going on. Oh well.
Nice Haul for sure ! Thanks for letting me tag along and see how you grow Great Weed out/inside . Its been fun just watching and yes it turned out a Good year for a fantastic finish on this one .. Glad the Family likes the IKLWA and you got plenty !! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Smokes! If it weren't for folks like you I wouldn't have a reason to come here! Thanks for joining in and having some fun!
Those buds are nice and chunky. Congrats on a wonderful grow and harvest.
They are! We just shared some! :woohoo:
lol OK, for what? the 33rd time this year? Once again... Great Harvest.🤣.

Wow Stone, you reeled in sooooo much this year, and all top shelf!

This is a cool one. 😎👊
Thanks Gee! I did! Twas a good year! I can focus on making some sts sex turns. Been some fails.
Excellent harvest Stone, you show us how it is done.
Hehe, Thanks Keith! I saw it here, still am! :)
What a nice, choinky haul.

You rock Stone! :Rasta:
Hehe, ^^^ I see what you did there! Nice one!:thumb: Truth, I had a professor named Cliff Rock! He wrote the the refrain to The Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want, in chalk across the top of the chalkboard and left it there all semester. Part of it anyway. The second one.
… You can't always get what you want, well no
You can't always get what you want. I tell you, baby
You can't always get what you want, no
But if you try sometimes you just might find, uh, mm
You get what you need, oh yeah, woo!

… You can't always get what you want,
But if you try sometimes you just might find,
You get what you need!

Wowza, Stone! Congrats on an amazing outdoor season this year! :bravo:
So I weighed it. 1.75 lb's I'm very happy with that! She gave us all extremely dense bud that I've tried already. First impression, it's a slammer of a balanced weed! Very powerful, first hit high weed, forth hit stupid.
Nearly 2 lbs of an amazing-sounding plant - excellent!
A peaceful day is on the program! My yard is all fall colors, my jay is rolled and it's the last day of outdoor growing for the year. I'm psyched! A little sad it's over and a lot happy!
I can certainly relate to your feelings right now. :high-five:
I cut buds off branches a couple of days ago and now we have a final weight. Since she hung for 9 days in 61% rh, that's close to what we got. 58% and almost a pound and a half final weight!
3.25 lbs from your two giants. :welldone: That Iklwa looks like it was a difficult bud to trim with all those leaves weaved in. Beautiful end result.

If you got 1.428 pounds at 58% I think you'd be fine calling that 1.5 lbs @ 62%! Congratulations on another terrific harvest, and you continue to show us how it's done outside and in. :adore:
Aw shucks. Thanks! Yep I'll call it a pound and a half!
King Stone!

👑🧡👑🧡👑🧡
Of my Back Yard! As you're Queen Bee of yours! :circle-of-love:
Wowza, Stone! Congrats on an amazing outdoor season this year! :bravo:

Nearly 2 lbs of an amazing-sounding plant - excellent!

I can certainly relate to your feelings right now. :high-five:

3.25 lbs from your two giants. :welldone: That Iklwa looks like it was a difficult bud to trim with all those leaves weaved in. Beautiful end result.
Yeah Beez, you know! That IKLWA is joyous to have around even this early! It's so different, and yes the trim was grueling! 3 days! Not sun up to sunset but like 6 or 8 hours a day! Worth it!

Back
Top Bottom