Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

The drying shed got a fresh paint job this year! Learned to spray with an airless paint sprayer. Had a blast!
IMG_0564 (1).jpeg
I love those colours!

My but that's a lot of weed. Remind me what was in the Cherries DoobLee (is that how you write it?) I like the sound of the effects. Happy final garden chop Otter. Time to blaze 🔥
Hi Carm, it's Chunky Cherry Thai pollen on a Wedding Cake lady. DubeLee I spell it not that it matters.
Congratulations Otter on your successful grow n harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Great job Stone. Thats some serious weed.
Made it! Whew!
Yes but not seeing many ambers so thinking another week or so. Most pm is on fans and I’m chopping buds off if the pm is close. I think I’ll have PLENTY of good bud!

Holy crap man! Amazing job with that BEAST! You going to do any other Table Mountain Sativas? We can say that now right!?
Wait til you see todays trim! Yes I plan to run Table Mountain genetics! These plants are too cool for school!
Nice Harvest Stone !! Damn according to that ladder the plant looked to be 14' tall WOW what a grow ,, you done good ! And less of mold and PM is good too .
Thanks Smokes! The ladder is an illusion but close! I'm guessing 10 or 11 feet. They both showed great immunity to pm and bud rot! I gave them only one round of bt early and that was all I did for that. They were on their own there.
You did such an nice job on your shed you can paint mine next! :thumb:

How did the seeds turn out on the remaining Cherries Dubelee flowers turn out? Did you get the tiger stripes you were hoping for?
It was so fun once I got the paint to shoot! T111 sucks to hand paint!

Seeds got some stripes, not like some but I think they're ok.

I love those colours!
It's the color of the house vinyl. Thanks!

LAST IKLWA TRIMMING UPDATE

I got tired from yesterday's activities and didn't post. The shed's full up!
Her colas were something to behold! Oddly her apical on the main wasn't the biggest. She ran up some of her branches over the top and they got beefed up! There were 3 or 4 that out sized the main branch.

I have so much to do and I miss visiting everyone's journal! Today I'll get these buds in the house to finish drying. At the same time I have to cut the tent grow! Northern Stank is ready today! I'm not Hehe. I'll plod through! Catch up on your journals in a while!
You can do it Otter :cheer: Nearly there.

Highya SO,

Love looking at those gorgeous fat colas!! Very pleasing! You finished it!! Yay. That's a lot of bud hanging!! Wow! Plus, all those seeds! You struck paydirt there!! Happy Smokin'

Awesome Stone!😍 My next project is that strain in a tent. Think it will fit?
This one's been a pleasure in every way so far! Can't wait to watch yours!
You can do it Otter :cheer: Nearly there.
Yes I can! WOOF! That one took the wind out of my sails for a minute! I'm back to normal now. Hosting a family brunch today, then tomorrow Northern Stank is ready in the tent!
Amazeballs on all of it! Those colas are beauties and look even better hanging in the shed. :bravo:

There are plenty of mature seeds in there, but I do wonder how long it would have taken the green ones to ripen. How long since you pollinated them (if you remember)?
I was late to pollinate. Got lost for a minute waiting for the buds to look like they do under lights. My mistake! September 4th I gave them a painting.
Highya SO,

Love looking at those gorgeous fat colas!! Very pleasing! You finished it!! Yay. That's a lot of bud hanging!! Wow! Plus, all those seeds! You struck paydirt there!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! She was something! Got more seeds from her too! The Cherries DubeLee x IKLWA will be fun! You're all in now right?

I have so much to do and I miss visiting everyone's journal! Today I'll get these buds in the house to finish drying. At the same time I have to cut the tent grow! Northern Stank is ready today! I'm not Hehe. I'll plod through! Catch up on your journals in a while!
Outstanding job on the grow Otter and I hope it smokes incredibly good . CL🍀 Edit: I would normally express how great it was with numerous emojis but the Shedster said he rued the day he told me how to post them. Lmao

Highya SO,

Yes, all in. I need to trim the three Van Stank's genetics ladies today, then all that will be finished. Then need to finish splitting the woodpile, then outside chores will be done for winter! I'm thinking we should meet up sometime before the snow flies! Happy Smokin'

Like shed said plenty of good seeds there
And the more even!

Highya SO,

Yes, all in. I need to trim the three Van Stank's genetics ladies today, then all that will be finished. Then need to finish splitting the woodpile, then outside chores will be done for winter! I'm thinking we should meet up sometime before the snow flies! Happy Smokin'
Aw that's nice! You're caught up! Yep, a meetup soonish sounds perfect! Some time after all this cures. Maybe grab lunch in Portland?

Back
Top Bottom