Zephyrs Cherry 18 Grow

How's she doing, @Zephyrs? Does she still have a date with the scissors?
I hope you enjoy your weekend.
She is currently taking a 24 hour nap in the dark;) I will be chopping her tomorrow sometime!:rollit:

ssshhh, she is sleeping all Day 67 :Rasta:

20220408_100810.jpg
20220408_100827.jpg

Well folks she has hit her Final Day! :slide: So I got her all trimmed up this afternoon and She wasn't quite as much as I'd hoped for. I like to do a wet weigh when Just grow 1 or 2 plants, so I can have a rough estimate of what she will dry out to. I was hoping to pull at Least 400 wet grams, But it was a dismal 363 wet grams:confused:. But for a total cost of this grow was about, maybe $20-$25 So I can't really cop a bitch there;).

So overall I'm happy with her Bud structure. And she is a pretty Looker! As for potency, well all I can say as of now is that a few rips of the scissor hash Just totally Leveled my ass:roorrip:!! She has a really nice smell of I'd say kinda orange like, and I swear a hint of Mint, and a floral kinda perfume smell!! Here's a few Pic's right before the Chop!!

Harvest Day
Cherry 18
Day 68 of flower
20220409_092419.jpg
20220409_092839.jpg
20220409_092908.jpg
20220409_092600.jpg
20220409_111948.jpg
20220409_112038.jpg

Well that's all of her folks right there on the drying line! I wish my cell phone camera didn't suck so much. I'll be back in a week or so with a Final Dry Weight and Taste Test! :yummy::rollit:

Cherry 18
Just Hangin Out!

20220409_152900.jpg

Nice harvest they look great. That one picture really sparkles.

Easy trim job in the end. She was almost all trichomes! :yummy: congrats on getting it done. Good job.
It really was a breeze to trim!! The buds just enveloped alot of the smaller sugar leaves :ganjamon:

Nice harvest they look great. That one picture really sparkles.
Thank you @LKABudMan She gunna be pouring some sweet sugar trichs on me soon, LOL :yahoo:The scissor hash was a Very Higher level than I'm used to :Rasta::volcano-smiley:

Nice work and congratulations. Enjoy the fruits of our labour.
Thank you Much @Paul Squiggle !! If it wasn't for You. I never would have been pointed in the right direction to make a grow journal. When I first joined up to @420!! :):)PROPS :thumb:!

Hell yeah bro!! I’m actually excited to see your smoke report and cure photos. After watching your entire journey!! Congrats man!!!!
The Smoke report and curing updates to be posted soon!! ;) Thank You @CultivationArt , for the Grats!! :D

I'm glad you did set up a journal, it's been quite informative i must say; With very impressive results...

so then, what's getting planted next? You may have already mentioned this, but ive just had a taste of the Acapulco Gold and it has switched my memory off for a few hours .. :laugh:

I'm glad you did set up a journal, it's been quite informative i must say; With very impressive results...

so then, what's getting planted next? You may have already mentioned this, but ive just had a taste of the Acapulco Gold and it has switched my memory off for a few hours .. :laugh:
Oh Man, it's already in the works! I'm doing 2-3 Banghi Haze from Ace Seeds. That I won on the awesome giveaway from the @George from The Vault wee Christmas giveaway!! As well as a couple more Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin (just cause I love that strain). They will be light depped outside. And indoors at night in the @Mars Hydro tent. 12 hr inside dark outside 12 hr. I'll try and do a Grow Journal of it if I can swing it like that. :bongrip:

Cool line up. I rember you winning that give away. See if you can set up a journal around them and drop me a Tag when you do..

Doh!!
Catch up with you later mate, just spilled my coffee all over my lap and it's burning my what nots.. :laugh:

Cool line up. I rember you winning that give away. See if you can set up a journal around them and drop me a Tag when you do..

Doh!!
Catch up with you later mate, just spilled my coffee all over my lap and it's burning my what nots.. :laugh:
Right On Buddy! I definitely will set it up as a "From the Vault Seed Bank & Barneys Farm grow" er something of the likes :p

IDK just yet my friend. My mind is fuzzy ATM from some Cherry 18 scissor hash :Rasta:

BTW, Whatch out wi the Hot coffee on spillin on Da Nuts :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom