Zephyrs Cherry 18 Grow

Well so far as of Now, I am rather un-happy with the Genetics of this Crockett Family Farms Cherry 18 strain!! Simply Because i Never had a plant (out of Hundreds) That have hermed out this Badly! Almost every Lower bud is seeded:(
I guess I got a Hash Plant now or for edibals material.

Kinda pisses me off because i Paid over $50 plus shipping and insurance for 3 of these beans. I don't think i'll even risk growing the other 2 out. Maybe I'll just sell them to my clueless neighbor for $10 for the other 2 beans of cherry 18, lol hell IDK.

At least I know for sure That Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin has never done that to me. And hoping the Banghi Haze won't. As both are next on the Grow Lineup! UUuuhhhggg Just Frustration!!:lot-o-toke:

20220410_152637.jpg

Well so far as of Now, I am rather un-happy with the Genetics of this Crockett Family Farms Cherry 18 strain!! Simply Because i Never had a plant (out of Hundreds) That have hermed out this Badly! Almost every Lower bud is seeded:(
I guess I got a Hash Plant now or for edibals material.

Kinda pisses me off because i Paid over $50 plus shipping and insurance for 3 of these beans. I don't think i'll even risk growing the other 2 out. Maybe I'll just sell them to my clueless neighbor for $10 for the other 2 beans of cherry 18, lol hell IDK.

At least I know for sure That Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin has never done that to me. And hoping the Banghi Haze won't. As both are next on the Grow Lineup! UUuuhhhggg Just Frustration!!:lot-o-toke:

20220410_152637.jpg
I kinda feel like that Head Coach of a baseball team. That just got beat by the Other team. I just wanna spit at the umpires and kick dirt on their cleats, LOL :laugh: oh it's a learning experience I guess!!?? Only go with Reputable Breeders from now on!!!!

All right My fellow 420mag homies! I let her dry for about 8 days now. So her dry bud weight Hit the scales at Exactly 109 Grams Dried off of the stem. Its a little bit more than I expected, But the Bitch Got All seeded up. So after Plucking mature seeds out, then it will weigh less:confused:! The last pics show a half gram of fresh dry sift kief off some of the trim. Any How's This Grow Journal Is Completed!!:bong::headbanger::snowboating:

Peace out my Friends, I'll Hopefully will see Y'all on my next grow Journal!!!!! :peace:

Finished Cherry 18
20220416_122031.jpg
20220416_122037.jpg
20220416_122103.jpg
20220416_170638.jpg

Ooooof...fell way behind dude. Sorry man.
Well folks she has hit her Final Day! :slide: So I got her all trimmed up this afternoon
Congrats on the harvest amigo! She was a beauty! Great job.
has switched my memory off for a few hours .. :laugh:
I switched off my memory...ummm...like a few years ago...I think :hmmmm: :smokin:
That blows man. Sorry to have to read that.
Only go with Reputable Breeders from now on!!!!
I thought Crockett was considered a good breeder? Hmmm...I know their clones are usually regarded as top notch. Maybe they haven't done a good job of stabilizing their breeding projects. Oh well...shitty but not a huge deal. We all got a lot from your journal Zeph. Blessings dude.

Ooooof...fell way behind dude. Sorry man.

Congrats on the harvest amigo! She was a beauty! Great job.

I switched off my memory...ummm...like a few years ago...I think :hmmmm: :smokin:

That blows man. Sorry to have to read that.

I thought Crockett was considered a good breeder? Hmmm...I know their clones are usually regarded as top notch. Maybe they haven't done a good job of stabilizing their breeding projects. Oh well...shitty but not a huge deal. We all got a lot from your journal Zeph. Blessings dude.
Thanks Baked :) it's all good. Even though it's really not Bong material. At least I still have a decent stash of last year's "Sinsimilla" LOL!

At least I have lots of material from this Cherry 18 to make my CCO and dry sift for pressing hash ;)to boot! So kinda like turning lemons into lemonade, Ya :rofl:

I wouldn't necessarily right off Crockett's genetics, Completely, I mean really I can't be pissed after only growing 1 of their strains. Funny thing is that on Crockett's website I can't find them advertising the Cherry 18 strain anymore. But seed banks still sell them. I'm sure some of their other strains are more stable than this one.

Back
Top Bottom