ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

Time for another update.

First off I will probably put Apple Betty in my compost pile. She is not going to catching up and she not going into the next grow. It is a shame I got to do it but it is what it is, and it's getting time to make more space. I can't even remember the last time I had to kill a plant on propose. Oh well, shit happens.

Topped off all the SIP grows with 500 ppm's of cal-mag only this time.

As for Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are doing good and progressing nicely building buds. They should both be done around the end of the month.

The Strawberry Frog as I mentioned before is a doing very well for not having any information on her. I have four or five strains from this breeder and will be dropping something else from them soon. I found the Strawberry Frog a easy grow in soil and someday I will try her in water.

Last but not least, The New x Pineapple Skunk as far as I know these are both discontinued strains from HSO, before their legal crap in Spain. She grow like an Indica and is on the short side, but a very easy grow.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

First off I will probably put Apple Betty in my compost pile. She is not going to catching up and she not going into the next grow. It is a shame I got to do it but it is what it is, and it's getting time to make more space. I can't even remember the last time I had to kill a plant on propose. Oh well, shit happens.
Total bummer man, but I get it. Sometimes it's just too much effort to bring em back to life.

Still hurts everytime. :passitleft:

😋

As I understand it, Gee's theory of the calcium is that it is heavy and sinks through the medium from the top down, so when the water is coming from a reservoir underneath the plant, the roots don't come into contact with the calcium they would normally from being top watered. Therefore it is necessary to supplement with calcium. I just wondered if this might be the situation with the SIP plants.
Thank you for explaining. I think it also needs to be supplemented with calcium.
Time for another update.

As for Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are doing good and progressing nicely building buds. They should both be done around the end of the month.

The Strawberry Frog as I mentioned before is a doing very well for not having any information on her. I have four or five strains from this breeder and will be dropping something else from them soon. I found the Strawberry Frog a easy grow in soil and someday I will try her in water.

Last but not least, The New x Pineapple Skunk as far as I know these are both discontinued strains from HSO, before their legal crap in Spain. She grow like an Indica and is on the short side, but a very easy grow.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Sorry for Apple Betty. The others look great as always.

I ended up throwing away most of my Apple Betty as well, pulled early due to nanners/seeds. I've seen others have issues as well. Oh well.

Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie and @LKABudMan

The Apple Betty came out of the gate strong and all of a sudden she when south on me. At first I was blaming everything on the SIP process, but maybe it was a 50/50 SIP and strain. At least the Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse showed up for the party.

This grow should be done before the end of the month, so in the next couple weeks I will be dropping some more seeds. The 4x4 tent will have 5-3gallon @GeoPot and a couple 5-gallons also. I recently bought a 3x3 tent, haven't decided yet, if I will do a DWC or soil in it this time around.

The Apple Betty came out of the gate strong and all of a sudden she when south on me. At first I was blaming everything on the SIP process, but maybe it was a 50/50 SIP and strain. At least the Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse showed up for the party.

This grow should be done before the end of the month, so in the next couple weeks I will be dropping some more seeds. The 4x4 tent will have 5-3gallon @GeoPot and a couple 5-gallons also. I recently bought a 3x3 tent, haven't decided yet, if I will do a DWC or soil in it this time around.
My AB was the same. In veg she was a monster, taking up 1/2 the tent all by herself. In flower she didn't really stretch up and just hung out under the net, growing a bunch of larf. When I did harvest smells and smokes pretty good, though. Not sure I would try her again, plenty of strains out there.

Maybe it was unexpected. In any case, we have other plants, so let's learn from our experience and be ready for the next planting

Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound @ViparSpectra Valerie

Thank you, for the offer Hash Hound, but I am good. I am going to start growing in smaller pots to try and grow every different strain I have. This may take a few years, but it's a great goal; considering I have over 50 different strains.

I was watering the girl today topping off the SIP's and gave the Strawberry Frog a couple gallons of water and cal-mag with the ppm's of 500. She normally takes about 2-gallons or so, for a 5-gallon bag. They are starting to show their age, so, it won't be long now before harvest. I still see no need to check trichomes at this time.

Making my plans and looking forward to everyone's comparative grows coming up.

TR

Good day everyone, time for another update.

This grow will be coming to the end in the next two weeks. As you will notice the Apple Betty is history on this grow, but @Herbies Seeds was kind enough to seed my an e-mail this morning saying my seeds are one the way. I never expected it, but I am happy since I gave my brother in-law my other seeds. Probably not this grow, but I would like to see how they react to a DWC grow. Anyways, a big THANK YOU to @Herbies Seeds .

All of the ladies have only had 21 days of veg before switching to 12/12. So, they should all finish up within the next two weeks. I will be dropping seeds in water as soon as I receive them for the comparative grow about to happen. This next grow will consist of 4 Blue Dreams in the 4x4 and 3 Black Sugar in my new x3 when it arrives.

Back to the grow at hand.
@ViparSpectra KS5000 is been a great performer in veg and bloom to say the least. Since, I was able to mount the ballast outside the tent, controlling the heat has been a breeze. @ViparSpectra thank you again for the opportunity to try out the KS5000. This has became my main light for my 4x4 tent.

The Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are moving right along building buds. It won't be much longer now and I will be drying them. They were both grown in SIP containers, I will still do a couple SIP containers my next grow. We'll see.

The Strawberry Frog is preforming very well considering I had not info. on her when I started. I grew her in soil this time, and I might try something else next grow. I still have 4 or 5 strains from this breeder that I have not tried. Now I am looking forward to growing them out.

Last but now least is The New x Pineapple Skunk has been busy building fatter buds and showing all her goodness. Again, the plant practically grew itself and I am looking forward to trying her.

Time for some current images.

That's all folks.

Tok..

Haha, we are looking forward, too.

Beautiful ladies. :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie

They are all coming along as expected, the flowering period for Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse is between 55 - 65 days. All of my plants should be ready to dry by the end of the month.

I don't have very much information of the Strawberry Frog or The New x Pineapple Skunk, but they are close also.

@Herbies Seeds was kind enough to send me another Desert pack. I would like to try each strain of the Desert pack in DWC at a later time, too see what they can really do. So over the next two week there are going to be a few changes. First off I am giving my son my 2x4 tent to learn how to grow; then I need to erect my new 3x3 tent.

Tok.

I'm sorry to be arriving so late Tok. But I had some fun catching up this morning. Interesting grow. :Rasta:

Looking forward!

Time for another update.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
My guess is that the problem is strain specific. I was recently telling @Jon that most Sativas I’ve grown don’t like nutes. But @Krissi Carbone has a Durban that seems to love 💕 them. I found this to be very interesting and useful for future growing. Overall a great looking grow TR👍and an interesting read. Happy growing. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheer:

Thank you for stopping by @Grand Daddy Black and @CaptainLucky

I understand what you mean GDB there are so many journals that it can be quite difficult to keep up on all of them. I don't have the gift of gab, so my journal are usually easy to catchup on.

Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are coming along nicely and should be finished up within the next 10 days or so. I still expect all 4 in the 4x4 tent to be finished by the end of the month. Strawberry Frog and The New x Pineapple Skunk are still pushing out white pistil, but they are still be close to the end of the month.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Beautiful ladies, you are going to have a great harvest!

looking good Tok.
I'm starting to ween myself from the anti dizziness pills to see how I fare. Cutting back on smoking has helped but battling the urge to light one up sucks. I'm at a joint or less a day.:eek:

How about that Steeler game last night, I'm horse from yelling. :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom