ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

I feel better than I have been but I'm still having balance issues. Me and my son took a drive to Atlanta to visit family. Five days of no smoking took care of some of the dizziness After five days of no smoking I lit one up the night we got back and I was crushed.

I only made a little dry sift from some popcorn buds from one of my widows and got 2.3g I waiting til after the upcoming harvest to make a bigger batch with that and some other other buds I've saved up.
I'm still working on the chunk you gave me :bong:

Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound and @Grand Daddy Black

I hope you get your vertigo issues solved Hash Hound.
Is it caused by cannabis or aggravated by it?

How is it going Grand Daddy Black?
I see you have your Canuk Comparative grow journal going, did you join in on the Seedsman Comparative grow also?

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Seedsman is next Tokin!

Just a short up date for now. The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is taking off and not waiting for anyone, Even the auto's are looking up too her. :yahoo: Current height is about 4 inches or so, and not stopping. You can see in the images she is going to be a big girl.

The one Northern Light "auto" is starting to come out of her crappy mood and starting to move on. But, the other Northern Light is still struggling and may not make it. If she doesn't make it; I will be growing one NL instead of two.

The Black Sugar will have that much more room. Two BS and two NL (a) was a little ambition on my part for one tent, if I have one less auto, that will be fine.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound and @Grand Daddy Black

I hope you get your vertigo issues solved Hash Hound.
Is it caused by cannabis or aggravated by it?

How is it going Grand Daddy Black?
I see you have your Canuk Comparative grow journal going, did you join in on the Seedsman Comparative grow also?

Tok..

It seems to intensify it lately.

Just a short up date for now. The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is taking off and not waiting for anyone, Even the auto's are looking up too her. :yahoo: Current height is about 4 inches or so, and not stopping. You can see in the images she is going to be a big girl.

The one Northern Light "auto" is starting to come out of her crappy mood and starting to move on. But, the other Northern Light is still struggling and may not make it. If she doesn't make it; I will be growing one NL instead of two.

The Black Sugar will have that much more room. Two BS and two NL (a) was a little ambition on my part for one tent, if I have one less auto, that will be fine.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

So good homie, that NL is giving full gas now.. :headbanger: :green_heart:

Sorry I missed most of your grow, Tok. And, I'm sorry you had so many issues especially with the Apple Betty. The buds on all the plants look good. Did you do back-building on some of them? Some of the tops look more square than Christmas tree-like.
Hey @HashGirl, I noticed that square top look too! You have a sharp eye. How do you think back-building helps in overall yield and quality? By the way, love your passion for reading. Got any good book recommendations that blend well with a good toke?
I feel better than I have been but I'm still having balance issues. Me and my son took a drive to Atlanta to visit family. Five days of no smoking took care of some of the dizziness After five days of no smoking I lit one up the night we got back and I was crushed.

I only made a little dry sift from some popcorn buds from one of my widows and got 2.3g I waiting til after the upcoming harvest to make a bigger batch with that and some other other buds I've saved up.
I'm still working on the chunk you gave me :bong:
Hey Hash Hound! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Sorry about the balance issues, though. Hopefully, things will get better over time. And hey, 2.3g from some popcorn buds isn't too shabby! Every little bit counts. Stay strong and keep growing!🌱

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Hey Tokin Roll! It's always exciting watching them take off like that. Fingers crossed for a bountiful harvest. And don't stress too much about the NL. Sometimes they surprise you when you least expect it. Keep up the good work! :green_heart:

Thank you, for stopping by @HashGirl and @Hash Hound

Is it me or am I starting to see a hash trend? :rofl: :thanks:

All the girls are moving right along and still pushing out white pistil.
I may be off on my harvest time by as mush as 10 days.
Which is fine, because I am starting to get ready for the next grow.

Busy, busy I am. Two current journals, one new journal for Canuk Comparative grow (4 plants currently); I started my mushroom grow I will be starting a dairy today or tomorrow and that's not all. I am waiting for seeds from Seedsman Black Sugar for their comparative grow.

Enough of all of that; here are some current images.

That's all for today folks.

Tok..
It's almost time for the exciting harvest.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Welcome to Black Sugar and Northern Light.

Okay, I will re-veg her it is and today put her under @ViparSpectra xs1500 PRO to get her started. This will be the first time she been under the light in about weeks. But, I'll play and see what happens.

Here is an image taken today.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
I apologize TR I don’t know how this slipped by me but that’s what I would’ve done anyway. lol CL🍀

That's all folk's.

Tok..
:popcorn: CL🍀

It's that time again.

I want to apologizes last week I was busy and fell behind a little.
Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound , @SeedsMan , @HighPruneHippy @ViparSpectra Valerie, and @CaptainLucky

CL, I was going to enter that one in next month contests. :yahoo:

This journal is slowly coming to a close I have placed the Strawberry Frog in 48 hours of darkness and chopped her to dry hanging. The @ViparSpectra KS5000 did a fantastic job on these girls taking them from seedling to harvest, and looking good.

@Herbies Seeds was kind enough to send me another Desert pack of seeds. These are some strong genetics, if you ask me. The Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse put on a nice show, and I will be growing them again next year. Currently they still have about a week to 10 days to go, before harvest. They both grew donkey dick cola's , like the Straw Berry Frog.

The last strain I did in my 4x4 under the KS5000 is The New x Pineapple Skunk. She is from a private breeder I know from across the pond.

Here some current images, the Strawberry Frog is currently drying.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Well Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are over their allotted time in the flower tent. They are starting to foxtail and still pushing out white pistil. They will be harvested over the next couple days.

The New x Pineapple Skunk, I am growing from a private UK breeder, will be finished in the next couple days. Time to finish this one up and clean up for the next visitors. I will take individual images of all three, before I harvest.

Strawberry Frog is hanging and I will get some images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Been busy harvesting one plant yesterday and two plants today.
The Strawberry Frog was ready to be chopped yesterday.

I chopped the Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse today.
They where both starting to foxtail on me.

Tomorrow will be The New x Pineapple Skunk.
I think I will have my son do it; he needs to learn if he wants to grow his own.

You got to love technology.

First up Banana Pudding

Next up is Mango Mousse

Next up is Strawberry Frog

As i said earlier tomorrow The New x Pineapple Skunk gets harvested.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom