Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Hey Stone! :ciao:

Just my luck to arrive on a Friday, when you're walking around wearing your pink, party panties. :Rasta:

I'm glad I got here in time to see the manifold from the beginning. It's always fun watching a good manifold play out.

I had intended to try one myself soon. The Mrs. has a rectangular planter on the front porch that I've been eyeing as the perfect container for a manifold. About a week ago I was about to pilfer it, but I didn't know she had perennials in there!

IMG_8540.jpg

Phooey!

Looking forward, my friend!

It sounds like you are dialing everything in Stone👍👊. This should be a great run. I'm intrigued with your Calmag experimentation.

My temps at night are usually about 10F cooler than the daytime max. I'm not sure what an optimal difference is, but 10-ish degrees seems to work good for keeping brix up.

Take us to Budville Big Toe😎
I usually get 10 or more, maybe 15 sometimes. I just don't care for bottom to be so low at 60f/15.5c :thumb:
I'm intrigued with your Calmag experimentation.
Me too! It's been a while! I decided to treat the Seedsman plant in the other tent like a soil grow for a good amount of time before filling the rez. Already just by listening to David Lawrence Iverson and his constant pestering of DLI! DLI! it's passed the time I'd see what looked like mag def starting!

Looking good Otter , do you have to feed these organisms in the DYNOMYCO I know nothing about that part , I tried worms not the castings but killed them when it got too hot .
Hey Smokes! No the Dynomyco are the organisms and they feed on what's already in the soil and also what the plant treats them to through exudates out their roots. Long story short, they then poop that out for the plant to eat. They say the plant will send different things to them depending on what they want in return. I don't get deeper that that but that's my understanding.
Just my luck to arrive on a Friday, when you're walking around wearing your pink, party panties. :Rasta:
It's Friday before a holiday. Black on black! I don't want to get hit with a lightning bolt! Sheesh!
I'm glad I got here in time to see the manifold from the beginning. It's always fun watching a good manifold play out.

I had intended to try one myself soon. The Mrs. has a rectangular planter on the front porch that I've been eyeing as the perfect container for a manifold. About a week ago I was about to pilfer it, but I didn't know she had perennials in there!
Hehe, I think I'm having a blast! Hope so anyway! Aw too bad, but those lilies will look and smell sooo nice!

LST UPDATE

Ok now, these are not waiting for anyone! I found them really happy this morning as I looked in, so level was the tone of the work!

Happy

Level with Carcass sticks.

Banana Pudding is growing irrationally. it's a triple plus! I found a few more shoots in her node! I think a Mimosa did crazy stuff like this too. I'll have to keep a sharp eye and scissor out on her! I'm using three.

Banana Pudding

One shoot is coming on strong and two are good but not as strong. That has me slowing down the fast one by lowering it below the two needing to catch up. That's auxin shifting I'm thinking. I/we can thank @Light Addict for sharing that! He calls it Fluxing and invented it I believe. Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Here you see one shoot down, and two in the rear up. Down is getting auxin deprived (or something) and the two in the back are catching up and getting more growth signal because of the height difference. She's got some funky fans too!

Enough for today, enjoy!

Sorry, I'm late. Easter weekend and all. Happy Easter, Stone and everyone else. Your Dessert gals look great so far. I have some questions and comments regarding the following:

WE HAVE TAILS AND FLYING SOLO UPDATE !

Hi all, in 36 hours or less these beautiful healthy seeds @SeedsMan created made tails so I went through the process of homing them this am.

Shouldn't you have tagged @Herbies Seeds instead of @SeedsMan? :hmmmm:

And the Apple Bettys. Works as a punk rock group name no?

Do you like punk? Felonious loves punk. I mainly like pop-punk like Green Day and the Ramones. We just found out that our doctor's daughter is the drummer in a punk band.

Now I have to wonder when then turn from seedlings to Vegging plants! Won't be long!

Some people say when the plant gets its first set of leaves, it's in veg.

🤣 I can't stop hearing this... 🤣

Whoa Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Yeah Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
@Bill284 had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
Damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
She's always ready (Bam-ba-lam)
She's so rock steady (Bam-ba-lam)
Go Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Yo really gets me high (Bam-ba-lam)
Yeah that's no lie (Bam-ba-lam)
She's always ready (Bam-ba-lam)
She's all rock steady (Bam-ba-lam)
Oh yeah, oh right
Go Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
She's from Northern Can (Bam-ba-lam)
Way up there Man (Bam-ba-lam)
@Bill284 had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
Damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)

Love it! :love::love::love: Great song before the re-interpretation and a great song with the re-interpretation. Well done, Gee! :theband:

TOPPED TO MANIFOLD DAY! WOOHOO! UPDATE

Hello everyone! Today they got decapitated and branch trimmed down to a strong single node of growth. When I looked im they were happy and have taken to their SIP homes well! 5 days it took for the slump to be totally over. Not bad.

I left two best shooted nodes on them all. Mango is a triple of sorts! She's got a funk to her growth pattern! I like it already!

From here I'll take the two remaining shoots and lay them down flat with Carcass sticks.
Have a great day!

When you say you "left two best shooted nodes on them all", what does that mean? It looks like you topped just above the second node on all of them. Is that not what you did?

Sorry, I'm late. Easter weekend and all. Happy Easter, Stone and everyone else. Your Dessert gals look great so far.
You're never late here HashGirl :) .
Shouldn't you have tagged @Herbies Seeds instead of @SeedsMan? :hmmmm:
Oi! Thank you! I'm the pitts at keepings those details straight! Maybe I have to go forward with one sponsor at a time or something to keep me straight! Sorry sponsors!
Do you like punk? Felonious loves punk. I mainly like pop-punk like Green Day and the Ramones. We just found out that our doctor's daughter is the drummer in a punk band.
I do in small amounts, mostly oldie punk like The Ramones.
It looks like you topped just above the second node on all of them. Is that not what you did?
It might be what I did. Some nodes down there have a weak side or both are tiny. I think I don't care which node they are as long as they look nice and healthy and balanced so I say that. They probable were the second but could have been any of them. Low and balanced and healthy are all I look for.

TOPPED TO MANIFOLD DAY! WOOHOO! UPDATE

Hello everyone! Today they got decapitated and branch trimmed down to a strong single node of growth. When I looked im they were happy and have taken to their SIP homes well! 5 days it took for the slump to be totally over. Not bad.

Before.

After.

I left two best shooted nodes on them all. Mango is a triple of sorts! She's got a funk to her growth pattern! I like it already!

From here I'll take the two remaining shoots and lay them down flat with Carcass sticks.
Have a great day!

PS
A change. I decided to give them cal/mag every 5 days instead of every day as I have been in past grows. Lets's see how that goes.
This indoor grow stuff always looks interesting to me. Maybe one day I can save up enough nickels and dimes to grow indoors.
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

This indoor grow stuff always looks interesting to me. Maybe one day I can save up enough nickels and dimes to grow indoors.
It's fun for sure! Getting pounds a plant outdoors is too though! It's just plain fun! The guy at the landfill/transfer station. Or the dump as it was, gave me a bag of some fine outdoor grown he had the other day. Says he doesn't use it, he just loves to grow it! My kind of guy!

It's fun for sure! Getting pounds a plant outdoors is too though! It's just plain fun!
Yes, pros and cons for both types of grows... but all fun to do.
The guy at the landfill/transfer station. Or the dump as it was, gave me a bag of some fine outdoor grown he had the other day. Says he doesn't use it, he just loves to grow it! My kind of guy!
Oh wow! Free weed, and "fine" too? That's a nice friend to have, indeed.

You don't actually need much. I grow three at a time on my livingroom table under a couple Vipar Spectra XS1500s Pros. I don't use any gadgets, other than the Photone app on my phone. I pull a decent harvest off my autos time after time.
Yes, pros and cons for both types of grows... but all fun to do.

Oh wow! Free weed, and "fine" too? That's a nice friend to have, indeed.
Start with a light or two and some autos :) until you've built up the equipment you need for tent growing. I can't recommend it enough!

TIE DOWN AND SECOND TOP DAY FOR HERBIES GROUP UPDATE

Hey folks! It's a big day in Herbieville! They grew enough to give them a second topping and a trimout of sorts.
Let me tell you about it.
I found them partying it up an hour into light on.

Banana Pudding has taken to my lowering the closest branch and has brought faster growth to the two top branches! They look very much caught up to me!

So I Carhooked them out so all can get good light and I will soon be able to top the three branches and trim off the nodes that grow sideways. I only want to keep the two end branches and two more each branch. This plant will have 12 colas if things go as planned. The rest 8. I screwed one already so we'll have to see what happens to the Apple Betty I cut the wrong nodes off of. DOH!

Here how I want them to look.

And here's how they look today

It's a good day! Get some on you!

:)

Looking good Stone👍👊. It seems that mutants are everywhere this year.

Must be global warming.

Or aliens.

Or Russians.

Maybe it's a side effect of the Havana Deathray Syndrome....

It's only a matter of time until they all turn into Teenaged Turtles, start eating pizza, and head down into the sewers.

Hopefully She makes it to the finish line.

A triple should play into your training method really well😎.

Looking good Stone👍👊. It seems that mutants are everywhere this year.

Must be global warming.

Or aliens.

Or Russians.

Maybe it's a side effect of the Havana Deathray Syndrome....

It's only a matter of time until they all turn into Teenaged Turtles, start eating pizza, and head down into the sewers.

Hopefully She makes it to the finish line.

A triple should play into your training method really well😎.
👀 I had pizza for breakfast! Might be onto something Gee! Suddenly Suddenly I feel like fighting evil while wearing sunglasses!
She could do well! I hope for some lengthening. She's a real fireplug at present!
It is aliens Gee but they are not hurting stones garden. :green_heart: 🍋
Aliens are people too ay?
Aliens have pain too . Good enough Stone, Manifold right ?
Manifolding as we type Smokes! One layer for max use of auxin distribution and controllable cola count.

Back
Top Bottom