ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

Sorry I missed most of your grow, Tok. And, I'm sorry you had so many issues especially with the Apple Betty. The buds on all the plants look good. Did you do back-building on some of them? Some of the tops look more square than Christmas tree-like.

looking good Tok.
I'm starting to ween myself from the anti dizziness pills to see how I fare. Cutting back on smoking has helped but battling the urge to light one up sucks. I'm at a joint or less a day.:eek:

How about that Steeler game last night, I'm horse from yelling. :snowboating:
If you need to take a break for your overall health it is very understandable. It is not as easy to dismiss things when we get older. What is important is you, so do what you need to do, to start feeling better, and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Sorry I missed most of your grow, Tok. And, I'm sorry you had so many issues especially with the Apple Betty. The buds on all the plants look good. Did you do back-building on some of them? Some of the tops look more square than Christmas tree-like.
Thank you for stopping by @HashGirl I hope all is well with you?
Herbies was kind enough to send me another pack of their Desert Mix, so when I grow them again and I will be paying closer attention to Apple Betty. Yes, on the back building of buds, I did a few buds playing around.
Beautiful ladies, you are going to have a great harvest!
It is always a pleasure when you stop by @ViparSpectra Valerie.
It won't be long now.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @HashGirl I hope all is well with you?
Herbies was kind enough to send me another pack of their Desert Mix, so when I grow them again and I will be paying closer attention to Apple Betty. Yes, on the back building of buds, I did a few buds playing around.

Everything is great, just super busy summer. Thanks for asking.

thanks Tok

How's the Chinese Lantern Fly situation on your side of town?
For the past few weeks I've been killing a few hundred a day whacking them against my house with a fly swatter.
Today I kept count and got 1100 o_O The females lay 50 eggs each.
wow I dont know if I'm starting to loose it or not but I miss spelled eggs twice and couldn't figure why it got relined.
first try was eags then eegs. I finally let spell check have it's way. :adore:

Thank you, for stopping by @HashGirl and @Hash Hound

Is it me or am I starting to see a hash trend? :rofl: :thanks:

All the girls are moving right along and still pushing out white pistil.
I may be off on my harvest time by as mush as 10 days.
Which is fine, because I am starting to get ready for the next grow.

Busy, busy I am. Two current journals, one new journal for Canuk Comparative grow (4 plants currently); I started my mushroom grow I will be starting a dairy today or tomorrow and that's not all. I am waiting for seeds from Seedsman Black Sugar for their comparative grow.

Enough of all of that; here are some current images.

That's all for today folks.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good morning and thank you @StoneOtter for your kind words.
I see you have a nice looking jungle you are tending to.

Right now, it is starting to get a little busy around here with both of my comparative grows and more.
They still have about 10 days to go and then I will need to do a one day turn around cleaning.

So busy, busy. Need to update my journals and dairy today and tomorrow.

As for this grow I am in the standby mode, waiting for harvest.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Well I'll be damned.
Apple Betty re-vegged on me when I was looking. :eye-roll:

Since, I stripped and left a couple small leaves on her; I have not water her, gave her light or anything else., and she still came back. Now, I must decided weather to re-veg her or chop her down for good. I am kind of leaning toward letting her reveg and give her one more chance. @CaptainLucky I may have a 6 month-er on my hands.

What do you think?
Give her a chance to re-veg or chop her down.
She is actually coming back pretty strong.

Tok..

Well I'll be damned.

Since, I stripped and left a couple small leaves on her; I have not water her, gave her light or anything else., and she still came back. Now, I must decided weather to re-veg her or chop her down for good. I am kind of leaning toward letting her reveg and give her one more chance. @CaptainLucky I may have a 6 month-er on my hands.

What do you think?

Tok..
With everything that I have heard about the strain I would go for it. But be prepared for a giant plant so maybe 🤔 a short veg? CL🍀. :woohoo: :thumb:

Well I'll be damned.

What do you think?

Tok..
Pet Cemetery by Stephen King comes to mind lol. Of course you should let the mutant reveg! ⚡:passitleft:

Well I'll be damned.

What do you think?

Tok..
Give her a chance maybe she will back you a surprise.

Time for another update.

Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are moving right along and starting to show some copper pistils. Close but not yet.

Strawberry Frog is still pushing out a couple white pistil so she has a week of so to go. The New x Pineapple Skunk is coming along nicely and starting to get a purple tint to the leaves. She still has at least another week to go.

That's all folk's

Tok..

Time for another update.

Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are moving right along and starting to show some copper pistils. Close but not yet.

Strawberry Frog is still pushing out a couple white pistil so she has a week of so to go. The New x Pineapple Skunk is coming along nicely and starting to get a purple tint to the leaves. She still has at least another week to go.

That's all folk's

Tok..
Wottalota bud ya got! Looking good.

Thanks for stopping @Carmen Ray
I hope you are having a bright sunny day.

I should have a nice selection of smoke come holiday season at least 7 or 8 different strains.
I have a lot going on right now and these ladies want to stay at the party. So, we came to an agreement that have one more week before they have to vacate the property.

You got to be firm with these ladies, or they will walk right around you. :rofl: :goof:

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Time for another update.

That's all folk's

Tok..
That mango mouse collar :drool::drool::drool::drool:
They all look good

Beautiful ladies, you have been doing a great job. They all with big buds. :thumb:

Thank you for stopping by @Absorber @and @ViparSpectra Valerie

Everything is coming down to the line it looks like Strawberry Frog will be the next to be harvested. I give them about a week more to finish up, they are all getting close to the finish line.

Here are some current images.

Not much longer now.

That's all folks.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom