Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

My, they have grown! You must be treating them well, Stone. :Rasta:

Everything looks on point Stone 😎👊.

Normally when I uppot I turn the lights down a bit to let them settle in for a few days before forcing them to grow, which seems to make them happy, so if DLI drops a bit when you plant outdoors I think you will be fine. It's colder out there so they will likely like the break.

Looking forward to watching it😊.
They're on the move! These SIP's are having them want to flip earlier than in cloth. I went 65 days or so in cloth. I think we're still in the 40's of days today! Pretty cool.
I'll try that when I flip thanks!
My, they have grown! You must be treating them well, Stone. :Rasta:
It's those magic lights I think!

I like magic lights, Looking good otter
Speaking of magic, I'm a fan of Penn and Teller Fool Us! Now that's some magic!
They're growing like crazy in there! Countdown to flip... ⏲️
I have to turn up DLI so I can turn it down a tad on flip! This requires some coordination! I'm behind a little! :goof: I'm glad I know not to be in a hurry or concerned. Petty sure any thoughtful change to my "more is best" previous grows, which btw didn't do badly IMO, will be improvement. A fun test in the least!

Happy 4/20!!! Our future will see nobody from any walk of life locked away for any kind of plant:passitleft:

Happy 420 MrO and all the fine people hanging here on this fine journal.
It's winding down here in Cape Town. At least for me.
Can't believe how quickly a year has gone. I'm also looking forward to some OtterTrees.
Plants are looking as tasty as always.
Have a winning day.

Happy 4/20!!! Our future will see nobody from any walk of life locked away for any kind of plant:passitleft:
:bravo:The sooner the better!
Happy 420 MrO and all the fine people hanging here on this fine journal.
It's winding down here in Cape Town. At least for me.
Can't believe how quickly a year has gone. I'm also looking forward to some OtterTrees.
Plants are looking as tasty as always.
Have a winning day.
Hey Lerugged, Happy 420 to you! I hope the year didn't get too blown away on you in all that wind!

Hoping for 2 again but they're being shy right now! Maybe tomorrow they'll pop through!

Highya SO,

Happy 420 day to you, too!! And to all who come through your journal! I have 9 healthy seedlings about 4 inches tall. All the seedlings (tomatoes, J Peppers, celery, marigolds) look really good this year. Couldn't germinate any Gr Peppers, though. Have to buy those, I guess! I'm hoping for a great summer and not to many storms up here this fall. Can't hurt to hope, lol! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom