ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

Yes, due to the rapid growth of @Herbies Seeds Desert Pack I only did a 21 day veg, and they are now on day 12 of 12/12. I will be feeding them @Prescription Blend nutrients week 2 of flower.
I may of screwed up by putting 5- 5gallon in a 4x4, especially with the Desert Pack. The Strawberry Frog and The New x Pineapple Skunk where regular seeds that both turn out to be female, lucky me. At least both are showing more Indica characteristics.
Right on time IMO. Perfect! SpecTokular!

Time for an update of my jungle. :yahoo:

Needless to say the 4x4 tent is filling up fast and training is in order. Must of the training I have done so far, has bee on Apple Betty and Mango Mousse. Don't get me wrong I have be training the other girls, just not as extensively. All ladies in the SIP have been fed today on week 3 of @Prescription Blend nutrient schedule and enjoying the light of the @ViparSpectra KS5000. All five ladies in the tent are now starting to show many white pistils appearing.

Coming Friday will be 21 days of flower and all the ladies will be getting a trim going forward in flower.

Apple Betty I am just going to call it a tide on the Apple Betty and Mango Mousse. They both have sprung up like a couple New York high-rise building. I still have a couple feet of height to play with, so this should be fun.

Banana Pudding is right behind her sister of the @herbiesheads Desert pack. She not small, just not as big as the others at this time.

Mango Mousse genetics are just as strong as the Apple Betty. She is a breeze to grow and care for and is producing a loot of bud sites.

Private breeders.

Strawberry Frog bigger surprise here; she is growing in soil and is right behind the bigger ladies in SIP. She is produce a nice amount of pistil site, saying she ready to party. Little darker in color but that's fine.

The New x Pineapple Skunk is moving along nicely. I am looking forward to trying this for sleep. She not the biggest but she happy and that is all that matters. Upon a closer inspection it looks like we have a three way tie with Banana Pudding, Strawberry Frog. and The New x Pineapple Skunk. This is going to be interesting.

That's all folk's

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @The70’s , @Carmen Ray and @StoneOtter

Generally speaking, so far so good. I can tell this is going to be one full tent come harvest time. All the girls are now in the stretching period and building many bud site. It's going to be a tasty harvest come the end of September.

It looks like you are really mastering the SIP thang!
I really don't think there is all that much to master. :thanks:
I will say that this method is great for someone just getting started growing.

Time for an update of my jungle. :yahoo:

Needless to say the 4x4 tent is filling up fast and training is in order. Must of the training I have done so far, has bee on Apple Betty and Mango Mousse. Don't get me wrong I have be training the other girls, just not as extensively. All ladies in the SIP have been fed today on week 3 of @Prescription Blend nutrient schedule and enjoying the light of the @ViparSpectra KS5000. All five ladies in the tent are now starting to show many white pistils appearing.

Coming Friday will be 21 days of flower and all the ladies will be getting a trim going forward in flower.

Apple Betty I am just going to call it a tide on the Apple Betty and Mango Mousse. They both have sprung up like a couple New York high-rise building. I still have a couple feet of height to play with, so this should be fun.

Banana Pudding is right behind her sister of the @herbiesheads Desert pack. She not small, just not as big as the others at this time.

Mango Mousse genetics are just as strong as the Apple Betty. She is a breeze to grow and care for and is producing a loot of bud sites.

Private breeders.

Strawberry Frog bigger surprise here; she is growing in soil and is right behind the bigger ladies in SIP. She is produce a nice amount of pistil site, saying she ready to party. Little darker in color but that's fine.

The New x Pineapple Skunk is moving along nicely. I am looking forward to trying this for sleep. She not the biggest but she happy and that is all that matters. Upon a closer inspection it looks like we have a three way tie with Banana Pudding, Strawberry Frog. and The New x Pineapple Skunk. This is going to be interesting.

That's all folk's

Tok..

:bravo:
Very well done!

They are gorgeous. Nice job training the girls! :thumb:

Here are some images before trimming and opening up bud sites.

More to come when I finish trimming.

Grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time for an update on the big tent selection.

Everyone made it through the 21st day trim and should be good for bud building. The trimming is done and I now have good penetration for the @ViparSpectra KS5000 to reach all the bud sites, with excellent air flow.
Everyone on SIP will be fed today with @Prescription Blend and soil will get @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom).

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I need to change or reduce my feed on my Apple Betty. I am tried of seeing burnt/dried leaf tips. The Apple Betty is the only one showing these symptoms, Mango Mousse and Banana Pudding are doing just fine. She is the only one out of five showing these burnt leaves. I know it is not the @ViparSpectra KS5000 LED because not other plant is effected. So, heat and light stress has been removed from the equation which brings me to nutrient strength.

I will be reducing the amount of ppm's Apple Betty will receive at feeding, and the other three SIP's will receive week 4 of @Prescription Blend (bloom) nutrients. This is not an unusual hi-cup, some strains are just light feeders, and it may take a while before the symptoms are noticed.

I will be back shortly with examples.

TR

Okay, if anyone want to know, how to treat nutrient burn in flower.
In flower is the worst time to have nutrient burn, the plant has stopped making leaves and started making buds.
So, this needs addressed immediately.

First thing I did is drain the reservoir down as far as I could, about 80%.
Then I ph'd a gallon of RO and refilled the reservoir, for today.
Over the next couple of day her will received RO water with 200 ppm's of cal-mag in the reservoir with a topwater of ph's water.

This is probably the reason Apple Betty did not transit to the flowering stage.
I think I can get her back in a couple of days.

I will need to make a new feed solution and will post it when I do.

Here are some images over the past week.
I will show the result of the action I took to correct it.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Here are some images before trimming and opening up bud sites.

More to come when I finish trimming.

Grow well my friends,
Tok..
What a beautiful lake of green!

It's time for a Monday morning update.

The Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are doing great and producing some nice looking cola's. They both have a nice color to them and smell like a fruit pudding. The Apple Betty wants special attention so I am treating her for excess nutrient burn and possibly Nitrogen deficiency. Just another day in the neighborhood. All but, Apple Betty have transited to flower and busy building buds. Apple Betty decided she wanted to be a special case. More to come on her later.

The Strawberry Frog is moving right along, and a very easy plant to grow. I don't know much about this strain and I have no idea how long the flowering period is. I am not worry, because I just by trichomes when the time comes. Anyways she is coming along nicely as she is also building buds.

The New x Pineapple Skunk is coming along nicely. Showing a very nice rich green color while she is building bud also.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's

Tok..

It's time for a Monday morning update.

The Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse are doing great and producing some nice looking cola's. They both have a nice color to them and smell like a fruit pudding. The Apple Betty wants special attention so I am treating her for excess nutrient burn and possibly Nitrogen deficiency. Just another day in the neighborhood. All but, Apple Betty have transited to flower and busy building buds. Apple Betty decided she wanted to be a special case. More to come on her later.

The Strawberry Frog is moving right along, and a very easy plant to grow. I don't know much about this strain and I have no idea how long the flowering period is. I am not worry, because I just by trichomes when the time comes. Anyways she is coming along nicely as she is also building buds.

The New x Pineapple Skunk is coming along nicely. Showing a very nice rich green color while she is building bud also.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's

Tok..
Good morning Tok :) Looking so good in there. Fruit puddingy indeed!

I see a little yellow with Apple Betty's leaf, does it need watering?
And the buds of Mango Mousse seem much bigger than others. lol

I see a little yellow with Apple Betty's leaf, does it need watering?
You are right Valerie I have a Potassium deficiency I am currently addressing.
At first I thought it was heat/light stress, then realized I was wrong, because it is only effecting one plant. The @ViparSpectra KS5000 puts out a lot of light, but testing it along the way help me to eliminate any chance of heat or light stress.

Potassium deficiency can often look like heat or light stress and the symptoms are almost identical. So today I gave them all a boost of (K) and should see result in a couple of days.

And the buds of Mango Mousse seem much bigger than others. lol
Again, you are right the Mango Mousse is the biggest in the tent currently. She is also a little on the light side of green so I am keeping an eye on her also, but I don't foresee any issues with her.

Thanks again for stopping by Valerie and have a great day.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

You are right Valerie I have a Potassium deficiency I am currently addressing.
At first I thought it was heat/light stress, then realized I was wrong, because it is only effecting one plant. The @ViparSpectra KS5000 puts out a lot of light, but testing it along the way help me to eliminate any chance of heat or light stress.

Potassium deficiency can often look like heat or light stress and the symptoms are almost identical. So today I gave them all a boost of (K) and should see result in a couple of days.
Great! Find the reason and solve it, I think after recovering in a few days, Apple Betty will be more beautiful. 😊

Again, you are right the Mango Mousse is the biggest in the tent currently. She is also a little on the light side of green so I am keeping an eye on her also, but I don't foresee any issues with her.

Thanks again for stopping by Valerie and have a great day.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I enjoyed reading your journal, very informative. lol
And also looking forward to something new in the next step. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom