ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

Looking great Tok.

Had a good time at your place the other day. Smoking some good hash out of the starting gate had me comfortably numb. I was still buzzed for a while after I got home. Even though I knew the way I'm glad I used the GPS to keep me alert. I smoked some of the GSC and hash you gave me the rest of the evening. That might have been why I slept til almost noon the next day.
My picky friend even gave the thumbs up to the GSC I puffed with him yesterday while trimming hiss Dessert mix.
Like I mentioned in the text keep an eye out for bud rot the colas were so thick. He's not in a controlled environment so with the humidity we've had around here lately it didn't surprise me he had a little.
He also had a few nanners, but not sure if it was the Apple Betty or the Banana Pudding, he lost the tags for both.

I forgot to ask you to show me the trim tray you use for the hash making, do you have a link to it?

Thanks for the heads up @Hash Hound

With 5 ladies in a 4x4 tent, I know humidity is going to be an issues come late flower. It is an issue I will need to address when the time comes, but hopefully I will be ready for it.

I tried some of your strain Hound Dawg, very nice, I only smoked one pipe of it yesterday. So, now it's time to go smoke some more. I'LL BE BACK.
I'm back, I forgot to mention how rock hard your nug's are, I mean rock hard; I almost needed a pair of pliers to break them. :rofl:

You are right about Apple Betty and Banana Pudding they both have the potential of being very large ladies. I was just down giving both of them some training this morning. I see me doing a single grow with these sometime soon in my 4x4 and definitely will be under a net.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by and the question @StoneOtter

The New was made by Sherbinski and HSO, and a friend of mind crossed it with Pineapple Skunk.

The New by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized Indica-dominant marijuana plant resulting from our best collaboration yet: Sherbinski x HSO. By crossing a Girl Scout Cookies with a Larry OG, we’ve created an amazing strain with gassy overtones and hints of cinnamon/Cookies. Smooth taste, high resin count, and strong couchlock effect ensure this debut collab is one of many not to be missed.

Our Debut Collaboration with Sherbinski

Gassy, intensely fragrant buds

The New, descended from the famous Girl Scout Cookies (Sherbs cut) and a selected Larry OG, is our first of many collaborations with Mario Guzman, aka Sherbinski, known worldwide for his passion for top-of-the-line marijuana.

The resulting hybrid is a stunning quality-oozing plant with above-average resin count that boasts buds wrapped in a delicious subtle gassy cinnamon aroma. A medium growth is recommended indoors, while outdoors the greenhouse and dry, warm, temperate, and Mediterranean climates are preferred.

Strong earthy flavor

A full-bodied, soothing effect, perfect for chilling

The New was first in Sherbinski's stabilization process. Her flavor is sweet and gassy with hints of cinnamon and petrol, and her crushing THC levels (28%) endow her with a sense-awakening hard-hitting buzz. In a nutshell, a top-of-the-line cannabis strain.

Perfect for chilling out and experiencing that nostalgic Cookies effect and taste. A cannabis jewel that is now available to everyone!

Feminized

Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa

Cross Girl Scout Cookies x Larry OG

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors

Indoor flowering 65-70 days

Indoor yield 400-600 g/m2

Outdoor harvest time Mid-October

Outdoor yield 2500-3500 g/plant

Outdoor height 3-4 m

THC 28%

CBD 0.1%

THC/CBD ratio 280:1

Hope this helps.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Ok, The New is someone else. Whew, thought I was going nutzer than usual. :laugh:
Thanks for stopping by @StoneOtter

I can't get a way from an occasional visitor when I grow in soil.
So I hit them hard early.

I was checking out your current breeding project. I was going to try it this grow, but I thing I will do some more reading before I go there. I have plenty of seeds. I just want to preserve certain genetics that are no longer available.
It's a diversion that can wait Tok! When you're ready you'll get to it! Hehe, I've been trying for years off and on with no luck reversing.

So you flipped the light?

I forgot to mention how rock hard your nug's are, I mean rock hard; I almost needed a pair of pliers to break them. :rofl:

Tok..

I know they firm up fast after I take them out of the jars, but those were right out of the cookie tin I use after harvest before jarring. They are only two weeks from harvest.
Fifty years ago I was smoking brick weed and now I'm smokin rocks o_O

HH

Thanks for the heads up @Hash Hound

With 5 ladies in a 4x4 tent, I know humidity is going to be an issues come late flower. It is an issue I will need to address when the time comes, but hopefully I will be ready for it.

I tried some of your strain Hound Dawg, very nice, I only smoked one pipe of it yesterday. So, now it's time to go smoke some more. I'LL BE BACK.
I'm back, I forgot to mention how rock hard your nug's are, I mean rock hard; I almost needed a pair of pliers to break them. :rofl:

You are right about Apple Betty and Banana Pudding they both have the potential of being very large ladies. I was just down giving both of them some training this morning. I see me doing a single grow with these sometime soon in my 4x4 and definitely will be under a net.

Tok..
It's too early to tell the humidity issue in late flower, and there are many experienced growers with you, you will be ready for it. :yahoo:

Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie,

I have ways to deal with most issues that happen during the grow, and don't give it a lot of thought until the time come. Humidity is one of the easier ones to fix, de-humified, increased air movement, possibly more heat and more unconventional ways.

Ok, The New is someone else. Whew, thought I was going nutzer than usual. :laugh:
No, you are not :rofl: @StoneOtter .
I don't have the connections you have, this is someone else's mix. The New was a collaboration between
Sherbinski x HSO, just before HSO had legal issues. After which I think this strain was lost with the time and paperwork.

It's a diversion that can wait Tok! When you're ready you'll get to it! Hehe, I've been trying for years off and on with no luck reversing.
I know what you mean. I was talking with hash hound and he was telling me about some of the issues with crossing and making seeds. Before I start I want to have a better clue.

So you flipped the light?
Yes, due to the rapid growth of @Herbies Seeds Desert Pack I only did a 21 day veg, and they are now on day 12 of 12/12. I will be feeding them @Prescription Blend nutrients week 2 of flower.
I may of screwed up by putting 5- 5gallon in a 4x4, especially with the Desert Pack. The Strawberry Frog and The New x Pineapple Skunk where regular seeds that both turn out to be female, lucky me. At least both are showing more Indica characteristics.

Fifty years ago I was smoking brick weed and now I'm smokin rocks o_O
I am sure a lot of us can relate to that statement. :rofl::yahoo:

Grow well my friends,
Tok.

I see that and welcome @HashGirl

Like most grows this is going to be a slow start and then the fire works begin.

Again, thank you for stopping by.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I'm late to the party but in time for the fireworks! Looking good in here Tok.

Time for another update.

@Hash Hound sorry I did not see this question.

I forgot to ask you to show me the trim tray you use for the hash making, do you have a link to it?
It is just a regular trim tray with a 150 micro screen. There are screen sets that have higher micro screens for better quality, but 150 seems to work for me. You can get them for around 40 bucks. The next time I make some trim hash, I will let you know if you want to come over? I provided free samples, with frequent smoke breaks. :thedoubletake::rofl:

I would make temple balls, but my hash doesn't last that long, so I have just been making dry shift hash.

Back to the update.

The tent as a whole is doing great with no problem or issues to speak of under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 it has transited them into flower. If I were going to put an exact day on the first day of flower, I would say August 1st for Apple Betty, Mango Mouse, the 2nd for Banana Pudding & Strawberry Frog, and today for The New x Pineapple Skunk. The SIP plants are drinking about a half gallon daily, and they were fed @Prescription Blend nutrients today. Currently on week two of their flower schedule. I have been hitting Apple Betty and Mango Mouse hard with training to control their size. They are all looking excellent as far as bud site count and should be a very productive grow.

Apple Betty is doing great and currently the biggest lady in the tent. The genetic in this @Herbies Seeds Desert Pack are something else. Talk about an easy grow, this desert pack is a breezes, if you haven't got them yet, get them if you want quality and quantity.

Banana Pudding is moving right along and getting very bushy by the day. Come day 21 of flower I will need to trim up this whole tent; too allow better air movement/flow and light exposure.

Mango Mousse is right behind Apple Betty and getting bigger by the day. This one has thick stock much like the Apple Betty so training and be challenging, but possible on side branching, without super cropping. But, super cropping is always an option.

Private breeders.

Strawberry Frog is filling out nicely and is about the same height and bushiness. she is happy and about the same size as the Banana Pudding. I have did a little training on her, but not much. She needs opened up.

The New x Pineapple Skunk is happy and healthy but is the smallest one of the bunch, but she looks happy. I have not did any training on her due to her size and will be trimming her up next week and see what happens.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I posted this on another thread and thought I would paste it here also.

Thanks for stopping by @CaptainLucky I hope all is well with you and yours.

When I grow in soil it is almost a guarantee that I will have an appearance of gnats. The top dressing is sand, is part of how I control them. When I water the sand pernitrates the upper layer of soil and make the soil very abrasive and I notice that they can't lay egg in it. The larva can't deal with the sand.

What I do.

Mix 30 grams of diatomaceous earth in a gallon container of RO water, shake very well. 30 grams for one gallon.
I pour this into a spray bottle and treat the top layer of soil. The solution is thick and falls out easily, so you need to shake the spray bottle occasionally. After I use up the solution on my plant I add a top layer of sand, maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. The next time I top water the sand will pernitrates the soil, and will need to be replace once. I use a construction grade sand, playground sand is to fine and I never had any luck with it.

Hope this helps,
Tok..

edit: Do a search on gnats and sand.

Time for another update.

@Hash Hound sorry I did not see this question.

It is just a regular trim tray with a 150 micro screen. There are screen sets that have higher micro screens for better quality, but 150 seems to work for me. You can get them for around 40 bucks. The next time I make some trim hash, I will let you know if you want to come over? I provided free samples, with frequent smoke breaks. :thedoubletake::rofl:

I would make temple balls, but my hash doesn't last that long, so I have just been making dry shift hash.

Back to the update.

The tent as a whole is doing great with no problem or issues to speak of under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 it has transited them into flower. If I were going to put an exact day on the first day of flower, I would say August 1st for Apple Betty, Mango Mouse, the 2nd for Banana Pudding & Strawberry Frog, and today for The New x Pineapple Skunk. The SIP plants are drinking about a half gallon daily, and they were fed @Prescription Blend nutrients today. Currently on week two of their flower schedule. I have been hitting Apple Betty and Mango Mouse hard with training to control their size. They are all looking excellent as far as bud site count and should be a very productive grow.

Apple Betty is doing great and currently the biggest lady in the tent. The genetic in this @Herbies Seeds Desert Pack are something else. Talk about an easy grow, this desert pack is a breezes, if you haven't got them yet, get them if you want quality and quantity.

Banana Pudding is moving right along and getting very bushy by the day. Come day 21 of flower I will need to trim up this whole tent; too allow better air movement/flow and light exposure.

Mango Mousse is right behind Apple Betty and getting bigger by the day. This one has thick stock much like the Apple Betty so training and be challenging, but possible on side branching, without super cropping. But, super cropping is always an option.

Private breeders.

Strawberry Frog is filling out nicely and is about the same height and bushiness. she is happy and about the same size as the Banana Pudding. I have did a little training on her, but not much. She needs opened up.

The New x Pineapple Skunk is happy and healthy but is the smallest one of the bunch, but she looks happy. I have not did any training on her due to her size and will be trimming her up next week and see what happens.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thanks Tok, and those plants are really taking off now.

I posted this on another thread and thought I would paste it here also.

Thanks for stopping by @CaptainLucky I hope all is well with you and yours.

When I grow in soil it is almost a guarantee that I will have an appearance of gnats. The top dressing is sand, is part of how I control them. When I water the sand pernitrates the upper layer of soil and make the soil very abrasive and I notice that they can't lay egg in it. The larva can't deal with the sand.

What I do.

Mix 30 grams of diatomaceous earth in a gallon container of RO water, shake very well. 30 grams for one gallon.
I pour this into a spray bottle and treat the top layer of soil. The solution is thick and falls out easily, so you need to shake the spray bottle occasionally. After I use up the solution on my plant I add a top layer of sand, maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. The next time I top water the sand will pernitrates the soil, and will need to be replace once. I use a construction grade sand, playground sand is to fine and I never had any luck with it.

Hope this helps,
Tok..

edit: Do a search on gnats and sand.
When you say construction grade sand is that the same thing that’s used in masonry cement? CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom