ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

It's that time again.

I want to apologizes last week I was busy and fell behind a little.
Thank you for stopping by @Hash Hound , @SeedsMan , @HighPruneHippy @ViparSpectra Valerie, and @CaptainLucky

CL, I was going to enter that one in next month contests. :yahoo:

This journal is slowly coming to a close I have placed the Strawberry Frog in 48 hours of darkness and chopped her to dry hanging. The @ViparSpectra KS5000 did a fantastic job on these girls taking them from seedling to harvest, and looking good.

@Herbies Seeds was kind enough to send me another Desert pack of seeds. These are some strong genetics, if you ask me. The Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse put on a nice show, and I will be growing them again next year. Currently they still have about a week to 10 days to go, before harvest. They both grew donkey dick cola's , like the Straw Berry Frog.

The last strain I did in my 4x4 under the KS5000 is The New x Pineapple Skunk. She is from a private breeder I know from across the pond.

Here some current images, the Strawberry Frog is currently drying.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
All awesome Tok! That Strawberry Frog! She grew some solid and super filled in colas!

Thank you for stopping by @Carmen Ray and @StoneOtter

A grower that used to be active on here @Smoking Granny56 turn me on to a small seed company call Small Potatoes Seeds. She said it is veteran own and operated, and I was sold. I have a couple other strains from them, that I plan on growing in the near future. Like

Small Potatoes seeds Strawberry Frog – Vader OG x Strawberry Kush “Reg. 9 :green_heart:

Small Potatoes seeds The Bumbler – Puratrato x Gorilla Ryder “Reg. ” 10

Small Potatoes seeds Kyber Kush/ Vader OG x Molton Core (omega cut) “Reg” 10

Small Potatoes seeds Gorilla Ryder – GG #4 x Dark Ryder “Reg. 10

all sound interesting.

TR

edit: I forgot to mention, they are very generous with free seeds samples. I bought two strains for 100.00 and they send me four different strains. Now they have a larger selection.

Thank you for stopping by @Carmen Ray and @StoneOtter

A grower that used to be active on here @Smoking Granny56 turn me on to a small seed company call Small Potatoes Seeds. She said it is veteran own and operated, and I was sold. I have a couple other strains from them, that I plan on growing in the near future. Like

Small Potatoes seeds Strawberry Frog – Vader OG x Strawberry Kush “Reg. 9 :green_heart:

Small Potatoes seeds The Bumbler – Puratrato x Gorilla Ryder “Reg. ” 10

Small Potatoes seeds Kyber Kush/ Vader OG x Molton Core (omega cut) “Reg” 10

Small Potatoes seeds Gorilla Ryder – GG #4 x Dark Ryder “Reg. 10

all sound interesting.

TR

edit: I forgot to mention, they are very generous with free seeds samples. I bought two strains for 100.00 and they send me four different strains. Now they have a larger selection.
Congrats on a great harvest TR, did you get a total weight or do you not bother with that? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Thank for stopping @CaptainLucky

I normally weigh after I dry and before I jar.
Next week, I should be able to give you some weights.

On another note: You ask me how much hash I can get from one oz. of cannabis. Since, you ask I put 6 oz. of bud in a freezer bag and placed it in the freezer. Occasionally I break up the material to get the trichomes to fall to the bottom of the bag, and then place it back in the freezer. Then when every I make it, I take it out of the freezer and dry shift it.

Right now, I still have about a 15 gram piece, when that is gone I will measure out one oz. of bud and shift it. Then I will be able to tell you how much hash you should be able to get from one oz.

TR

Congrats on the takedowns, Tok! I'm interested in seeing your dry weights on the Strawberry Frog and Mango Mousse plants as their colas look massive.

Thank for stopping @CaptainLucky

I normally weigh after I dry and before I jar.
Next week, I should be able to give you some weights.

On another note: You ask me how much hash I can get from one oz. of cannabis. Since, you ask I put 6 oz. of bud in a freezer bag and placed it in the freezer. Occasionally I break up the material to get the trichomes to fall to the bottom of the bag, and then place it back in the freezer. Then when every I make it, I take it out of the freezer and dry shift it.

Right now, I still have about a 15 gram piece, when that is gone I will measure out one oz. of bud and shift it. Then I will be able to tell you how much hash you should be able to get from one oz.

TR

So, you just collect the kief, pack it and smoke it?

Thank you for stopping by @HashGirl and @Hash Hound
I'm interested in seeing your dry weights on the Strawberry Frog and Mango Mousse plants as their colas look massive.
Next week, I will be able to give you the dry weight.

How long do you hang them before before you put them in the boxes Tok?
I am currently dry at 74 degrees and 50 RH, so at this rate probably around 9-10 days.

Been busy cleaning all the gear from last grow.
Now, I am going to move my 4x4 and make round for an additional 3x3 tent.

Tok..

Congratulations on the harvest, good job and thank you for your support, cheer~~

Okay, an update.

To start off with, these four plants were only vegetated for 21 days, before I flipped to a 12/12 schedule.

I think all four of these would be monster if aloud to properly veg for 6 to 8 weeks. That said, the Strawberry Frog and Banana Pudding has been dry, weighed and jarred. The Strawberry Frog came in at just over 140 grams, and I would rate the bud density at a 3 out of 5, 5 being rocks. The Banana Pudding did not fair as well she came in around 115 grams with bud density rated at 2 out of 5.

I will give it a couple of days in jar and test them in the morning.

I will weigh and jar the other two tomorrow.

Finial images of Strawberry Frog and Banana Pudding.

Strain reviews are forthcoming.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Makes a great dry sieve! Can't wait to hear the smoke report from you, you did an amazing job! :thumb:

The Mango Mousse and The New x Pineapple Skunk has been weight and jarred.

The Mango Mousse came in at 148 grams and The New x Pineapple Skunk came in at 141 grams.
If you think about it with only a 21 day veg the results were not that bad.

The New x Pineapple Skunk

That's all folk's.

Tok..

edit: Strain review will be completed over the next couple weeks.

The Mango Mousse came in at 148 grams and The New x Pineapple Skunk came in at 141 grams.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Nice work I love the old school scale triple beam!

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Well done. If you think about it, you gave them the same amount of time to veg that autoflower plants have, and your harvest weights are similar to what would get in a decent auto harvest. Nice bud! I bet it smokes good.

Back
Top Bottom