Way up there Man (Bam-ba-lam)
@Bill284 had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
Damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
Whoa Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Yeah Apple Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
That's the song!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Freeken Awesome.
Stacey and I are laughing our asses off.
Thanks Buddy you made my day. :thumb:
Love me some Betty :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
And that's the tree! :green_heart:
It actually describes the strain pretty well🤣
Bam a lam!

hot damn Bill that's some plant you've grown I'm 6 weeks into my first grow in 2 years I can't believe all I've forgotten got off to a rough start but they are lookin pretty good now my camera won't up load pictures any more so I'm not doing a journal but I sure like what you are growin keep 'em green

Hey Hap!
hot damn Bill that's some plant you've grown I'm 6 weeks into my first grow in 2 years I can't believe all I've forgotten got off to a rough start but they are lookin pretty good now my camera won't up load pictures any more so I'm not doing a journal but I sure like what you are growin keep 'em green
Bill's plant inspired me to go outdoors this summer with one SOG! Good luck getting back. Just like riding a bike right?

Hey Hap!

Bill's plant inspired me to go outdoors this summer with one SOG! Good luck getting back. Just like riding a bike right?
It was touch and go for a week or two but now it's comming back after haveing 4 seeds fail to grow I was down but not out thanks to the four seds that are doing very well I got from Herbies seeds

It was touch and go for a week or two but now it's comming back after haveing 4 seeds fail to grow I was down but not out thanks to the four seds that are doing very well I got from Herbies seeds
That's a relief then! I just had one come up dead myself and for an unknown reason there's been quite a few dead starts in the last few months.
If you make a journal let us know. If not feel free to visit and post about them here.

That's a relief then! I just had one come up dead myself and for an unknown reason there's been quite a few dead starts in the last few months.
If you make a journal let us know. If not feel free to visit and post about them here.
I have a journal going mow just started haven't done a link I'll have to get thatt done if I can remaber how

I have a journal going mow just started haven't done a link I'll have to get thatt done if I can remaber how
I just did it.
I'm on a laptop.
First copy the url of your journal
Then
Click on your name on top
Then click Signature
Then paste the url of your journal.
I think you have to go to the bottom and set it somehow. Done

I just did it.
I'm on a laptop.
First copy the url of your journal
Then
Click on your name on top
Then click Signature
Then paste the url of your journal.
I think you have to go to the bottom and set it somehow. Done
Thanks I'll give it a try

FAMILY PHOTO DAY UPDATE

Good day all! We're on the brink of making up the SIP's and plugging them in! I want to look and see how they look rootwise first but they're starting to want water in closer time periods. 3 days last, it'll zoom now I need to be ready!

Ooh! Banana Pudding may be a tri noded plant! She grew one off pair shoot node then got funky and trio looking! I really like this! My Wedding Cake was one and was a very special plant! Let's hope!

Have a great day!

Link to an easy journal creation in signature below. 😁

Hey SAU! They tell me to pot up today. Two of them had a spot on one of their leaves. I better get to it! Overnight!

Hmmm maybe they will.

Thanks Hap!
This is what I’ve been waiting for. So you’re going directly from solo cups to your earthbox?

This is what I’ve been waiting for. So you’re going directly from solo cups to your earthbox?
I am Fudo. I expect ~a week of slowdown before they take off again while they settle their roots. I have to look at the last start and see if I gave them a full water before I covered them with the plastic mulch. I think I did. I'm hoping today's the day! Still seeing if the stars are aligned.

UPCAN TO SIP TODAY UPDATE. DAY 20 OF LIFE

Hi all, I got to righting the wrong of calcium deficiency due to pot size today! They're in solo's no more!

I started by amending my soil a little. It got 2 Tbsp's of @DYNOMYCO and 2 heavy fists of perlite mixed in. I just realized my soil needed it!!!!!

Then as I filled my EarthBoxes. I remembered to put a heavy hand over the two places acting as wicks in the water.

It wouldn't be so easy without using the reverse sand castle method to make perfect holes for transplant!

How bout these roots!

Almost ready for auto water but not yet. I poured 1.6 ltr of ro water with a half tsp of real growers recharge around the perimeter of the leaves.

Dropped the auto water rig in.

Set these @ViparSpectra lights(that I love so much) to 300 ppfd of PAR/20DLI like they had before, and voila!

The new grow is on full swing! I have to bring a whole house humidifier down as it's 31% rh in the general area! They're used to seeing mid 40's anyway. I think the whole bunch is going to enjoy this!
I'm still thinking Banana Pudding is a triple noder! My favorite again!
No water in the rez's until tomorrow, why? I'm trying that.
Have yourself a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom