Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Warms my heart. :love:
How you doing Stone? :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Much better Bill! Much better!
Cool , can't grow down here outside. Weather to extreme. On good days the low humidity is 60% , rain comes in at 4,5 inches an hour . But inside we can control elements.
Inside has its own charm! I like both as much I think.
Another SO Earthbox grow? Count me in!
Sure is Azi! Going for manifolds all around this time. Less and fatter colas on my mind.

THESE SWEET THINGS MADE A MOVE UPDATE

Hey folks, these sweets for the sweet have made a jump! 3 days ago I gave them their first whole water and they liked it! They're 9 days old here and rooting it up! Temps are cooler than I like but it is what it ios. 77f high and 71low. rh 46% ave and VPD is all over. 1.48 now. It'll be something else tonight.
Anyway, these babies are smokin!
Mango Mousse. I'm in!

Banana Pudding, mouth watering.:drool:

And the Apple Bettys. Works as a punk rock group name no?

Stay happy and healthy!
Great start looking healthy :cheer:

Coming along good in here..... Definitely taking a seat :nomo:
Anyone called Happy is so welcome! Glad to have you!
How is it going @StoneOtter

Mind if I stop in occasionally?
Your @Herbies Seeds Desert pack, Apple Betty looks great.
Their Desert Pack, packs a punch.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey Tok! I've been jealous watching folks grow these beauties for a while now! They're on their way!
Great start looking healthy :cheer:
Welcome Greengoodness! These will be moving now!
Heading off shore for the week. Look forward to seeing your updated pics Sunday, mine on cruise control for the week.
You working a drill site or wind power gen? Fishing?

DLI UPDATE

I don't want to forget to mention Daily Light Integral!
The light is set to 300ish PAR and is on for 18 hours. That when set into the calculator gives us a DLI of 19.44

The chart i just looked at shows me I'm a little high still by a skosh.
Seedlings 10 to 15
Veg 30 to 45
Flower 30 to 45

They seem happy and not leggy which is important for this grows eventual manifolding.

Now I have to wonder when then turn from seedlings to Vegging plants! Won't be long!

DLI UPDATE

I don't want to forget to mention Daily Light Integral!
The light is set to 300ish PAR and is on for 18 hours. That when set into the calculator gives us a DLI of 19.44

The chart i just looked at shows me I'm a little high still by a skosh.
Seedlings 10 to 15
Veg 30 to 45
Flower 30 to 45

They seem happy and not leggy which is important for this grows eventual manifolding.

Now I have to wonder when then turn from seedlings to Vegging plants! Won't be long!
What chart are you using? I’ve been measuring my ppfd but not my DLI. Would like to check that out.

Edit: google is my friend :) found the info I was looking for.

I love the Herbies dessert pack! Your little ones are looking good SO

12 DAY OLD UPDATE

Hi all, these babies are coming along well at 12 days. I'm keeping/creating a wet/dry cycle. So far it's about 5 days between full waterings with a light top water at 3 days.
Steady as we go.
Mango Mousse

Banana Pudding

The Apple Bettys

Good times!

Back
Top Bottom