Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

NOT A CUTE CAR
BUT HERBIES SEEDS
SWEET PICKS

WELCOME TO MY SPRING GROW
MAYBE SUMMER TOO!

Winning seeds is awesome! Winning them from @Herbies Seeds makes it an elevation raiser! Thanks Herbies!

Apple Betty has been on my mind for a long time! Today two seeds got wet in paper towels in a zip bag!

1709045518868.png

Straight out of Grandma’s kitchen, Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds is a nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight with up to 33% THC and a lineage to write home about. She’ll glue you to the couch in a psychedelic daze and will never disappoint, yielding up to 2,600 g/plant (91oz/plant) in just 65 days of flowering!
Read more

herbies-seeds.png__w0AzDekiVRtgvEyF.png

1709279284628.png

Feminized
1709279300308.png

Photoperiod
1709279308689.png

Indoor / Outdoor
1709279319156.png

40% Sativa / 60% Indica
1709279341906.png

THC 28 - 33 %

All characteristics

Perfect For: Experienced Indica Lovers​

• Potent 28-33% THC content
  • Massive yields
  • Psychedelic Indica effects

Apple Betty Smoke Review​

This is an exciting smoke review, as the 33% THC content is not for the faint of heart. Apple Betty has a lineage from the ages, with Chem’s Sister at the forefront followed by Sour Apple and Chocolate Diesel. With that kind of family tree, it’s no wonder her effects and flavors are something from a 60s psychedelic movie.

Apple Betty: Effects​

Upon first puff, even an experienced smoker will be surprised by the heavy-handed euphoria dished out by old aunty Apple Betty! Once fully submerged, her warm embrace takes over with a deep pull into the center of the couch and a noteworthy psychedelic feel to wash away your worries.

Psychedelic

Relaxing

Euphoric

Apple Betty: Flavors​

Adding to her powerful delight is the terpene profile of this yummy dessert-style strain. Her good-for-the-soul woodfired apple pie flavor with hints of cinnamon and chocolate is enough to warm even the coldest of hearts.

Wood

Cinnamon

Chocolate

Apple Betty Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips​

Not as quaint as you’d expect, Apple Betty is a medium-sized and robust, bushy plant yielding incredible harvests of up to 2,600g/plant (92oz/plant) outdoors. Indoors, she musters between 600-800g/m2 (2-2.6g/ft2), and every bud is sugar-frosted with buckets of sticky trichomes. All that in just 55-65 days – she really is impressive!
Help Apple Betty along and watch her bloom her best by following this simple grow info:
  • For more discreet indoor growing, use a carbon filter to filter out Apple Betty’s pungent aromas.
  • If you like potent concentrates, be sure to set some of your massive yields aside, as you won’t be short of trichome-covered buds and leaves.
  • For indoor environments, space your plants out well to allow better airflow between this strain's thick, bushy branches.
  • You can use LST to optimize your plant's height for your growing environment, as this strain’s branches are strong and can get quite tall.
herquiz__b0NL98h9armpJ8GH.jpg

What Herbies Seed Is Right For You?
TAKE A QUIZ

Apple Betty Seeds​

If mind-bending, peace-loving highs are your jam and you have a special place in your heart for apple pie, then buy these Apple Betty feminized seeds online today and get ready for a monstrous dessert-flavored yield coming your way!

CHARACTERISTICS​

• Brand
    Herbies Seeds

• Type of seeds
    Feminized

• Type of seeds
    Photoperiod

• Suitable for growing
    Outdoor, Indoor

• Effect *
    Sugary psychedelia

• Genetics
    Chem’s Sister x Sour Apple x Chocolate Diesel

• Height
    80 - 120 cm indoors
    140 - 180 cm outdoors

• Harvest
    This is how much bud you can get from this variety come harvest time.
    Learn more
    600 - 800 g/m² indoors
    2300 - 2600 g/plant outdoors

• Indoor flowering time
    55 - 65 days

• Outdoor finish
    Late September

• % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis
    40% Sativa / 60% Indica

• THC
    28 - 33 %

Banana Pudding is another. One got wet and is on the cable box as I type!

Banana Pudding​

The old wives' tale of cooking up a banana before bed has never been more accurate than with Banana Pudding. Just a couple of hits of this 25% THC fruity delight will slowly but unrelentingly lull you into deep full-body relaxation with an uplifting mental linger.

Mango Mousse is also! And one is on the cable box germinating as well!

Mango Mousse​

Smooth and creamy to smoke, the 21-26% THC Mango Mousse melts in your mouth, leaving you exceedingly calm and relaxed for hours on end. Her effects are perfect for classic Indica heads and although relaxing, are still very potent.

Awesome setup from Herbies!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

I'll be growing them in the 4.5 x 4.5 tent

With 6 inch extraction and carbon filter. See the link in my siggy to see the setup.

Lights are 2 @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pro's. My favorite light ever! I wish Vipar had put this one into service so you all could have one if you wanted, but they chose to use other models. Do look at them for a great light in my opinion!

Pots are EarthBoxes SIP's (sub irrigated planters) with the added auto watering setup. I'm in the second run with them and am enjoying the experience!

They'll all be made into one layer plants (Fluxing) as @Light Addict taught us. Hopefully a version of that anyway. Thanks LA, and also @Gee and @Keffka for reminding me and using the method so well!

I don't want to forget I have the solo's warming and growing myco with @DYNOMYCO installed.

My LOS soil ala The Rev's, True Living Organics has been tested and is in balance for the most part!

It's time to get rolling with a new grow! More weed with less light this grow! :thumb: That's the ticket! DLI for the right light! That's daily light interval. I have to learn about that!
See ya!
I have 3x Apple Betty from @Herbies Seeds . Here's a look at them at 6 weeks old

20240305_093945.jpg

Looking great swampd! My computers in the shop. I’ll be back in a day or two with an update. This phone isn’t a good fit for me. 👍
Have you thought about a tablet sir? I have an 7" that was sent to me by a company in January, It's not that great. But you are welcome to it if you think it would help.

Looking great swampd! My computers in the shop. I’ll be back in a day or two with an update. This phone isn’t a good fit for me. 👍
Thank you so much J! I'm up and like new today!
Have you thought about a tablet sir? I have an 7" that was sent to me by a company in January, It's not that great. But you are welcome to it if you think it would help.
You're the best! Maybe one day!
Page 2, fashionably late.... Looking good as usual Stone👊 Sorry about the migraines.
Welcome aboard Gee man!

Nice start Otter, and ya growing Bill's favourite Apple Betty, should be a goodie!
Thanks! Yep, Bill has me on those Apple Betties!
Beautiful start Stone hope you and yours is doing well. 🍋
Thanks Keith! Matter of fact I started a new PT regimen this week for my neck and migraines. As I knock on wood, I haven't had a symptom since! Let's hope he found the link to freedom from that monkey for a while! I think he may have!
And I hope the same for you and yours!
Two journals to follow, awesome!
As you are Tim! :passitleft:Thanks!

Thanks! Yep, Bill has me on those Apple Betties!

Thanks Keith! Matter of fact I started a new PT regimen this week for my neck and migraines. As I knock on wood, I haven't had a symptom since! Let's hope he found the link to freedom from that monkey for a while! I think he may have!
And I hope the same for you and yours!

As you are Tim! :passitleft:Thanks!
Hey I am working my first Apple Betty grow , 3x sprouts on Jan 17th. These pics are as of March 9th. Nothing but good vibes for them.

20240309_092648.jpg

20240309_092621.jpg

20240309_092627.jpg

THESE SWEET THINGS MADE A MOVE UPDATE

Hey folks, these sweets for the sweet have made a jump! 3 days ago I gave them their first whole water and they liked it! They're 9 days old here and rooting it up! Temps are cooler than I like but it is what it ios. 77f high and 71low. rh 46% ave and VPD is all over. 1.48 now. It'll be something else tonight.
Anyway, these babies are smokin!
Mango Mousse. I'm in!

Banana Pudding, mouth watering.:drool:

And the Apple Bettys. Works as a punk rock group name no?

Stay happy and healthy!

THESE SWEET THINGS MADE A MOVE UPDATE

Hey folks, these sweets for the sweet have made a jump! 3 days ago I gave them their first whole water and they liked it! They're 9 days old here and rooting it up! Temps are cooler than I like but it is what it ios. 77f high and 71low. rh 46% ave and VPD is all over. 1.48 now. It'll be something else tonight.
Anyway, these babies are smokin!
Mango Mousse. I'm in!

Banana Pudding, mouth watering.:drool:

And the Apple Bettys. Works as a punk rock group name no?

Stay happy and healthy!
Warms my heart. :love:
How you doing Stone? :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom