New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

WELCOME !
I HOPE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF COMFORTABLE!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE CURIOUS AND HAVE FUN
WHILE YOU'RE VISITING!
I LOVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS AND ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELPFUL HINTS!
LET'S GET SIPPIN!
:green_heart:
AND START GRINNIN!
:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:WITH 2 NEW VIPARSPECTRA ?????PRO LED LIGHTS:circle-of-love:
TO BE UNVEILED DURING THIS GROW AT A LATER TIME
HERE

The SIP I tried in the 3 x 3 blew my mind in the way it grew! The plant was so healthy I had to try SIP's in the 4 x 4!

The good people at EarthBox had a positive reaction when I contacted them asking if they'd be interested in sponsoring my 4 pot auto feed run this grow after I sent them a link to the journal I made using their pot! I asked them to consider being a sponsor here at The Mag and gave them all the information to contact Rob to become one. I hope they hook up! These pots rock!

I've been busy getting plumbed in. It was pretty easy. I had to use heat to soften the water line, it was hard to push on without.
I start with RO water. Thanks for the IFIFY work Shed!

1687516324894.png

From here it's piped to the tent shut off.
And to the system.
With joints looking like this.

I was able to set the height of the rez water by setting height of the fill tubes.
Tubes that contain the auto fill device.
All this and now the wet seeds got planted under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro to germinate.

We're caught up! That planting was yesterday! :hookah::woohoo:

WELCOME !
I HOPE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF COMFORTABLE!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE CURIOUS AND HAVE FUN
WHILE YOU'RE VISITING!
I LOVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS AND ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELPFUL HINTS!
LET'S GET SIPPIN!
:green_heart:
AND START GRINNIN!
:circle-of-love:WITH 2 NEW VIPARSPECTRA ?????PRO LED LIGHTS:circle-of-love:
TO BE UNVEILED DURING THIS GROW AT A LATER TIME
HERE

The SIP I tried in the 3 x 3 blew my mind in the way it grew! The plant was so healthy I had to try SIP's in the 4 x 4!

The good people at EarthBox had a positive reaction when I contacted them asking if they'd be interested in sponsoring my 4 pot auto feed run this grow after I sent them a link to the journal I made using their pot! I asked them to consider being a sponsor here at The Mag and gave them all the information to contact Rob to become one. I hope they hook up! These pots rock!

I've been busy getting plumbed in. It was pretty easy. I had to use heat to soften the water line, it was hard to push on without.
I start with RO water. Thanks for the IFIFY work Shed!

1687516324894.png

From here it's piped to the tent shut off.
And to the system.
With joints looking like this.

I was able to set the height of the rez water by setting height of the fill tubes.
Tubes that contain the auto fill device.
All this and now the wet seeds got planted under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro to germinate.

We're caught up! That planting was yesterday! :hookah::woohoo:
Woohooo :woohoo:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Looks pretty cool Stone - I'm itching to switch to a similar system, but it's hard to change the habits of a lifetime [coco]
Maybe this will finally convince me to just get on with it
:nomo:
I agree with that 100% . :thumb:
I love my coco.
I enjoy watching you guys with your fancy set ups.
So cool.:bravo:

Bill284 😎

Looks pretty cool Stone - I'm itching to switch to a similar system, but it's hard to change the habits of a lifetime [coco]
Maybe this will finally convince me to just get on with it
:nomo:
Hi Roy I agree! When I saw I could use my LOS in them is when I got swept in! I had to have some familiar ground to walk on!
I agree with that 100% . :thumb:
I love my coco.
I enjoy watching you guys with your fancy set ups.
So cool.:bravo:

Bill284 😎
I love watching your Bill Method!
This is going to be good.... happy grow Otter! :popcorn:
Thanks Carmen! Wait til you see the new lights hopefully at the end of August when we show everyone the enhanced light ppfd PAR spread they engineered into them! I'm psyched!

I had to use heat to soften the water line, it was hard to push on without

Omg I can’t believe I didn’t think of this lol.. BRB going to fix my RO lines

A self-watering SIP. Sounds like nearly a set it and forget it arrangement!

What are you going to do during this grow? :)

Highya SO,

Classy setup!! I'm sure that setup will grow some gorgeous ladies!! I saw more than 4 seedling cups. Must be reg seeds hoping for females. Anyways, that's what I do. Also, I saw a couple entries from Van Stank. I haven't tried his stankberry strains yet, but I do have 3 growng in my outside SIP (looking for a female). I love how the SIPs perform. So much ahead of anything (ground, pots) else I've tried. Will be a fun watch!! Happy Smokin'

Omg I can’t believe I didn’t think of this lol.. BRB going to fix my RO lines
I wasn't able to even get a start on them without! I lubed the barbs with o-ring lube too. Just a touch.
:yahoo: I am in and phycid too :theband:
:woohoo: Now for an eruption! Maybe tomorrow!
Still page one? I'm in of course.
Most of the sets of three I wet had two tailed and one not. Your LC-18 had a tail!
I'm In looks like a very nice set up Stone This should be good.
Glad to have you on Keith! I'm excited to try so many new things this grow!
A self-watering SIP. Sounds like nearly a set it and forget it arrangement!

What are you going to do during this grow? :)
Hah! Right now I'm having anxiety! Hey I think I caught it from you! Naw, it's from all this new stuff! Breathing in with the butterflies and out with the bees!:love:
Is the right time! :ciao: Dan
Highya SO,

Classy setup!! I'm sure that setup will grow some gorgeous ladies!! I saw more than 4 seedling cups. Must be reg seeds hoping for females. Anyways, that's what I do. Also, I saw a couple entries from Van Stank. I haven't tried his stankberry strains yet, but I do have 3 growng in my outside SIP (looking for a female). I love how the SIPs perform. So much ahead of anything (ground, pots) else I've tried. Will be a fun watch!! Happy Smokin'
I put 3 each to be sure enough to get a female so I have 4 sets of 3 and one fem for 13 starts. I started regs with Stank genetics and my better half feels Stankberry is the best pain reliever to date. With that I lucked out playing pollen chucker and got some seemingly nice Stank based genetics to try. Maritimer grew some of the stankberry x northern lights for his Vets and they have good things to say about it! I'm happy to grow it for the first time myself!
These SIP's make STRONG PLANT for sure!
Another great start to your grow journal, and incredible setup.

Mind if I cop a squat, while you work your LOS magic.

Tok..
Cop a squat here anytime Tok! :rofl: LOS baby!
Here for the start excellent 👍
Nice! Won't be long LA!

Back
Top Bottom