New ViparSpectra Lights Powering Self Watered SIP Run

guess we got the same new light sitting about doing nothing thanks Val ;)
Im in mate ;)
Lol, mine hasn't arrived yet, but I can't use it until October anyway.

The whole thing is unfair. They never told me that they'd also be giving lights to some of the most elite growers on the site! :laugh:

Lol, mine hasn't arrived yet, but I can't use it until October anyway.
Had mine a few weeks now came 30th last month not even opened it tbh.
Shocking as that sounds , new there would be more than a few more floating around.
;)

Mr Oh! oh! Oh!

Sorry I’m late! Had to endure the worst hangover everrr! I’m back to banging now tho!

Oiiii have you got a spare SIP? I’m busting to pee and I legit can’t sit in this dress.

IMG_7778.jpeg

WELCOME !
I HOPE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF COMFORTABLE!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE CURIOUS AND HAVE FUN
WHILE YOU'RE VISITING!
I LOVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS AND ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELPFUL HINTS!
LET'S GET SIPPIN!
:green_heart:
AND START GRINNIN!
:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:WITH 2 NEW VIPARSPECTRA ?????PRO LED LIGHTS:circle-of-love:
TO BE UNVEILED DURING THIS GROW AT A LATER TIME
HERE
:circle-of-love:

The SIP I tried in the 3 x 3 blew my mind in the way it grew! The plant was so healthy I had to try SIP's in the 4 x 4!

The good people at EarthBox had a positive reaction when I contacted them asking if they'd be interested in sponsoring my 4 pot auto feed run this grow after I sent them a link to the journal I made using their pot! I asked them to consider being a sponsor here at The Mag and gave them all the information to contact Rob to become one. I hope they hook up! These pots rock!

I've been busy getting plumbed in. It was pretty easy. I had to use heat to soften the water line, it was hard to push on without.
I start with RO water. Thanks for the IFIFY work Shed!

1687516324894.png

From here it's piped to the tent shut off.
And to the system.
With joints looking like this.

I was able to set the height of the rez water by setting height of the fill tubes.
Tubes that contain the auto fill device.
All this and now the wet seeds got planted under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro to germinate.

We're caught up! That planting was yesterday! :hookah::woohoo:
Very exciting, I’m in. Beautiful setup. Do you always use those bars of outlets on either side in the tent? What a great idea.

This is going to be a good one I can feel it.
It's in the air! I can too!
guess we got the same new light sitting about doing nothing thanks Val ;)
Im in mate ;)
New things can be unpredictable and fun!
The whole thing is unfair. They never told me that they'd also be giving lights to some of the most elite growers on the site! :laugh:
I'm getting a rash now.
Mr Oh! oh! Oh!

Sorry I’m late! Had to endure the worst hangover everrr! I’m back to banging now tho!

Oiiii have you got a spare SIP? I’m busting to pee and I legit can’t sit in this dress.

IMG_7778.jpeg
Hehe sure just slip it under the dress! Plenty of room in there! Hangovers are good to get over, but drunk dancing is fun as it gets! Worth it Tra!

And I'm honored! The man who drove SIP tech to 420Mag and nailed it down!
Very exciting, I’m in. Beautiful setup. Do you always use those bars of outlets on either side in the tent? What a great idea.
Awesome to have you Jon! I had a set of less armored outlet bars for a few years that were going bad so I went to ebay and found these. They were just 2 plain outlet bars with no cords attached that a reseller had for like 12.00 each! I thought it was a super deal and for the price of the cord hardware added they still come up a bargain. Lately I'm wondering if a vertical mount in a corner may be better? They take up space in the grow area.
Page 1 2! :ciao:

Love all those Van crosses...tell him "hi" for me if you cross paths. :)
I have to shoot him a text and say hey. He was very kind to help me get started when buying seeds was difficult for me! With these crosses and my wife's love of stankberry's pain relief I'm thinking this grow will be a real medicine show!

ALMOST ALL UP AND COUNTING 10 DAYS OF 12/12 UPDATE

We're moving along! Everyone showed up for the party but for a few, I'm expecting them along shortly. In any case we'll be good! There has to be 4 ladies in there right? Hehe, no but I'm betting on it! Not much to see but babies on their first days. Scary times for a few days, I don't want to drop the ball and kill anybody! The @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro is feeding them all the ppfd of par they need today at around 300.

🎶Don't worry. Be happy!🎶 Woa!

But wait there's more! I changed my starting soil this run to Build a Soil Light. My local hydro shop carries some of their things and I thought I 'd give it a try. It's all different from my LOS but is. It's kind of like a vegetarian version I think. Looks nice!

Sorry I'm late but I'm happy to have opened my weekly Last Week's Most Popular Topics (from 420 Magazine) email, which listed your new journal. I really shouldn't be following any new journals since I'm so far behind on all the ones I'm already following but you know I love a Stone-grow. :love:

Highya SO,

Love that new soil. Very good ingredients. The best alternative if you can't/don't make your own. Do you think the no shows will show up? Did you drop any contingencies? Seedlings are always the slowest part of the grow.. Kinda like watching paint dry, lol. Rain up here again. Same ol' same ol'. Happy Smokin'

How exciting! New soil! You say "starter soil". Are you using it only for seedlings? It looks yummy.
It does look yummy! Yes my soil kills seeds more often than I like so I either add something to make it less that or go with something like this. First time with this. Has rice husks and no blood, bone, and feathers. I like that.
This will be interesting to say the least. Make them grow Stone. I love your journal and plants.
Thanks Keith! Got sun here and there today here. An hour maybe?
:woohoo:
Sorry I'm late but I'm happy to have opened my weekly Last Week's Most Popular Topics (from 420 Magazine) email, which listed your new journal. I really shouldn't be following any new journals since I'm so far behind on all the ones I'm already following but you know I love a Stone-grow. :love:
I love having you HashGirl! No regerts here. I'm the same. Hey the journal made it! Awesome!
Highya SO,

Love that new soil. Very good ingredients. The best alternative if you can't/don't make your own. Do you think the no shows will show up? Did you drop any contingencies? Seedlings are always the slowest part of the grow.. Kinda like watching paint dry, lol. Rain up here again. Same ol' same ol'. Happy Smokin'
I like the ingredients in this too! I'm waist deep in these ingredients so I don't see me changing too soon. One no show came today so two to go. I'll give them a couple of days.
I'm sitting out after gardening just waiting for the rain to force me in....again. Matter of fact here we go! Have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom