Colombian Andes Greenhouse SIP CBD Auto Grow

I made bokashi el G! The LAB as well. Found all the recipes on line and it costs almost nothing. Search for DIY bokashi if you think you may be interested. I may have doc'd it on The Mag if you search for it here. Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds is the journal it's in. Edit, the LAB was from Emilya's thread I think.
Thanks, Stone!
I probably will look into it later. We are ramping up this next project, and I'm on.
I could not find frass or bokashi finished in Colombia, either.
After we get this project done I want to make SIPs and pop beans.
If I get some time after that, I want to research bokashi and apple maggot poop and carcasses.
This next run is probably just the EmmieStack (GeoFlora, DynoMyco, Sweet Candy, and I forget what else over Roots Organic. I think that should be the tastiest run I have had yet, and I don't really have time for a learning curve right now.
If I could find frass or bokashi online I would buy it, but since it is not easy or quick I think I have to let it go for now. But thanks!

One day soon it would be nice to have bokashi. And maybe I can make a box and the fruit flies can make nasties.
Will they eat banana peels also (for K)? (Or just apple?)

Thank you, Azi! I signed up without notifications, so I can find it again, when it is time.
:thanks:
It will be great to add bokashi, insect frass, and whatever "live" components we can add.

I love you guys, but I need to refocus. I hope to be back soon (in a few weeks), with a new thread.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Thanks to everyone for helping me get stoned my medicine! :D
:green_heart:

It's definitely a fun process, I haven't been doing organics for very long but if I'm able to help out I most certainly will.
Thank you, @Bud!
I signed up for your thread so I will know where to find it someday if I ever get time again, ha ha ha!
Thanks for reaching out.

Whoosh!! :oops:
I bought 2 bags of GN Sweet Candy for about $84 each, and they want $284 shipping EACH (and it takes 2 months...)...
:oops::oops:
I am sending them back!!! (Hack! Cough! Gasp!!) Shipping rates must have really gone up! :eek: :eek:

Sorry @Emilya Green !! I am going to have to back out of the Sweet Candy as well, at least for now. :( :( :(
I'm bumming, because that looked like a super simple setup!

Oh well, I am sure the GeoFlora is good all by itself!
But since I have to topdress once a week anyway, would it be wrong to use molasses and the banana tea you and @Azimuth showed me?
We are kind of on a budget right now, and $700 was just a wee bit much (even if we weren't on a budget!! Lol!!).

Well, I am sure it will be good, whatever we can find to put in it.
I am still waiting maybe a few weeks before we know about the timing.
Thanks to you all, I have the weed I need for right now. :green_heart::thanks::volcano-smiley::yummy:

Whoosh!! :oops:
I bought 2 bags of GN Sweet Candy for about $84 each, and they want $284 shipping EACH (and it takes 2 months...)...
:oops::oops:
I am sending them back!!! (Hack! Cough! Gasp!!) Shipping rates must have really gone up! :eek: :eek:

Sorry @Emilya Green !! I am going to have to back out of the Sweet Candy as well, at least for now. :( :( :(
I'm bumming, because that looked like a super simple setup!

Oh well, I am sure the GeoFlora is good all by itself!
But since I have to topdress once a week anyway, would it be wrong to use molasses and the banana tea you and @Azimuth showed me?
We are kind of on a budget right now, and $700 was just a wee bit much (even if we weren't on a budget!! Lol!!).

Well, I am sure it will be good, whatever we can find to put in it.
I am still waiting maybe a few weeks before we know about the timing.
Thanks to you all, I have the weed I need for right now. :green_heart::thanks::volcano-smiley::yummy:
ouch!! I would have cancelled too! Instead of tea, ferment some banana peels and after 21 days you will have a pretty strong K supplement and I would mix 50/50 with some molasses to stabilize the concoction in the jar. Store this in a cool dark place and you will be fine for some time with a good Terpinator substitute. Get a $5 bag of triple phosphate, and top dress a little around mid bloom along with your geoflora for the extra P. If you can get SuperThrive, a drop or two (no more) will fill the gap with the vitamins. Grind up some just germinated barley seeds and make a tea for the aminos and growth hormone.

ouch!! I would have cancelled too!

Wow, that was a mess!
It took a lot of doing, but I got the price down on shipping (and we just saved a huge expense on something else, so I argued that I should be able to buy it, since it is for my medicine, and it saves time mixing supersoil) :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:
So halleluyah, I was able to send it. :slide::slide:

But the big praise is that in the future, Greenleaf Nutrients says that they will ship and insure, and then I have to deal with it if anything happens, but that is very fair! :yahoo::yahoo:
So, I got stabbed on this one, but we will heal.
It is great that Greenleaf Nutrients will ship direct!
Since it looks like I will be growing inside (for house warmth) for the foreseeable future, this should make things a lot easier (and save time).

Instead of tea, ferment some banana peels and after 21 days you will have a pretty strong K supplement and I would mix 50/50 with some molasses to stabilize the concoction in the jar.
Ok, I have lots of jars of this mix that you and Azi said to make.
We just threw 3 banana peels and a 1/2 tsp of worm castings in a jar, covered in water, and let it sit (for months now).
So, I should put molasses in the jar, to stabilize it? (How much??)
Get a $5 bag of triple phosphate, and top dress a little around mid bloom along with your geoflora for the extra P.
Ummm, anything special for organic with this one?
Or just regular chemical triple-phosphate from the local Ag store?
(And that won't de-organic the grow??)
If you can get SuperThrive, a drop or two (no more) will fill the gap with the vitamins.
Ok, thank you!
I got some SuperThrive, but noticed that it had some growth hormones in addition to the vitamins.
I am a little leery of man-made stuff (because we just seem to improve everything SO much!!).
Is there an organic version of this?
Grind up some just germinated barley seeds and make a tea for the aminos and growth hormone.
Hahaha, is this the organic version? :)
That one sounds doable. Thanks!
:thumb:

Wow, that was a mess!
It took a lot of doing, but I got the price down on shipping (and we just saved a huge expense on something else, so I argued that I should be able to buy it, since it is for my medicine, and it saves time mixing supersoil) :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:
So halleluyah, I was able to send it. :slide::slide:

But the big praise is that in the future, Greenleaf Nutrients says that they will ship and insure, and then I have to deal with it if anything happens, but that is very fair! :yahoo::yahoo:
So, I got stabbed on this one, but we will heal.
Since it looks like I will be growing inside (for house warmth) for the foreseeable future, this should make things a lot easier (and save time).

Ok, I have lots of jars of this mix that you and Azi said to make.
We just threw 3 banana peels and a 1/2 tsp of worm castings in a jar, covered in water, and let it sit (for months now).
So, I should put molasses in the jar, to stabilize it? (How much??)

Ummm, anything special for organic with this one?
Or just regular chemical triple-phosphate from the local Ag store?
(And that won't de-organic the grow??)

Ok, thank you!
I got some SuperThrive, but noticed that it had some growth hormones in addition to the vitamins.
I am a little leery of man-made stuff (because we just seem to improve everything SO much!!).
Is there an organic version of this?

Hahaha, is this the organic version? :)
That one sounds doable. Thanks!
:thumb:
anything that can be processed by the microbes or the soil, is organic, or at least it adds to the organic feeding cycle. The triple phosphate, just raw nutrient... it can't un-organic things. The only time you Un-Organic things is when you take over the organic feeding cycle and start straightlining something right into the plants. This puts the microbes out of work, takes the plant out of the decision process, and stops the organic feeding cycle.
For the banana mix... try adding 50/50 and treat it like a molasses supplement too. Superthrive, certainly man made... but does it stop the organic feeding cycle... no, it enhances it by energizing everything and supplying vits, aminos and trace elements.

anything that can be processed by the microbes or the soil, is organic, or at least it adds to the organic feeding cycle.

Hi @Emilya Green !
Hahaha, nobody liked my rice hulls! :)

The triple phosphate, just raw nutrient... it can't un-organic things. The only time you Un-Organic things is when you take over the organic feeding cycle and start straightlining something right into the plants. This puts the microbes out of work, takes the plant out of the decision process, and stops the organic feeding cycle.

I think I may understand. Thank you.

For the banana mix... try adding 50/50 and treat it like a molasses supplement too.

Whoosh!! I have not had any time to do this yet. (Things got busy again, but in a good way. :)
I am not 100% sure I understand. To confirm, the banana mix is mostly liquid, whereas the molasses is a very thick liquid. The jars have been there for months already. Would I strain the banana-mix liquid, and then mix that 50-50 with molasses, to make kind of a thick soup?
Or what should I do there?
Thanks.

Oh, before I forget again, this could be the worst idea ever, but about adding extra P and K, I have very limited availability of what I can find locally, so I am trying to make do with what I can find.
I found a company that imports a 20kg (44 Lb) water-soluble USA "seaweed extract" for like $5.42 USD per pound ($13.68 USD per kilo) by the 20kg sack.
I'm thinkin', that sounds like a great price, but I thought I should check with mis avisores, jaja...

Is water-soluble kelp extract something that I could add to the GF, SC, and BananaTerp-Substitute to boost P and K?
Or is that something that should NOT be added to the Emmie Stack?
Gracias!

I think you need to run GF by itself at least one run so you can see how powerful it alone is.
:oops:
RE: the banana mix... don't waste anything, dont strain... just add a jar of molasses to it and call it good... a medium runny K/Mg supplement... start at 1tblspoon per gallon
Ok. I will try it when I get there.
:thanks:

I started three small batches of supersoil. I thought I would let it cook for three months while I do GeoFlora. It is in the grow room to keep warm. It is cooking nicely (elevated temps).

I am thinking seriously about a rosin press. If so, I probably want to buy a ready-made.
I have enough for the DabPress 6 Ton, and the 12 Ton only costs like $50 more.
The 20T costs like twice as much as the 6 Ton.
What is the difference between the bottle-jack kind, and the hydraulic cylinder kind? (Which one is better, or easier to use?)

Thanks everyone.

soil.jpg

You'll get a better response to your question if you post it over in Grandpa's thread.
Yeah, I did post it. Grampa has not responded for a long time. :(
@DeltaDubie suggested if I have weak lungs then I should eat, rather than smoke. (I assume he also means vaping, and any other form of inhalation... :oops:
So, this morning I made a fruit smoothie and threw in a bunch of Afghan Mass XXL Auto (3% CBD), and just finished drinking it (burp). We will see what happens. It is NOT the same as vaping, but it is different, and if I have to get serious about my lungs, then I should try it.

My thought way, if I got a rosin press and a Daab, maybe it would be a lot less hot air on the lungs, and I would still get that inhalation rush. But maybe that is still going to be too hard on the lungs? :(
So I should try ingestion (but if this is really it, I am going to miss inhalation!!)

Thanks, Stone!
I probably will look into it later. We are ramping up this next project, and I'm on.
I could not find frass or bokashi finished in Colombia, either.
After we get this project done I want to make SIPs and pop beans.
If I get some time after that, I want to research bokashi and apple maggot poop and carcasses.
This next run is probably just the EmmieStack (GeoFlora, DynoMyco, Sweet Candy, and I forget what else over Roots Organic. I think that should be the tastiest run I have had yet, and I don't really have time for a learning curve right now.
If I could find frass or bokashi online I would buy it, but since it is not easy or quick I think I have to let it go for now. But thanks!

One day soon it would be nice to have bokashi. And maybe I can make a box and the fruit flies can make nasties.
Will they eat banana peels also (for K)? (Or just apple?)
Time is everything EG! It takes from 2 days to two weeks depending on how hot it is to make the LAB, then about two weeks to make the bokashi.
My thought way, if I got a rosin press and a Daab, maybe it would be a lot less hot air on the lungs, and I would still get that inhalation rush. But maybe that is still going to be too hard on the lungs? :(
So I should try ingestion (but if this is really it, I am going to miss inhalation!!)
I find using rosen from the press and making an oil for capsules a good way to get elevated EG. It's the easiest/fastest/cleanest way to get it done as far as I can see.
The Daab does dial down and give a low intensity hit if you ask. I have a hard time asking that :p .

Yeah, I did post it. Grampa has not responded for a long time. :(
@DeltaDubie suggested if I have weak lungs then I should eat, rather than smoke. (I assume he also means vaping, and any other form of inhalation... :oops:
So, this morning I made a fruit smoothie and threw in a bunch of Afghan Mass XXL Auto (3% CBD), and just finished drinking it (burp). We will see what happens. It is NOT the same as vaping, but it is different, and if I have to get serious about my lungs, then I should try it.

Hey bro .. you have to prepare marijuana for eating by decarboxylation 1st... cook marijuana at 245f for 30-40 mins

then your ready for extraction in to butters or alcohols.. solutions..

butter for cookies .. etc..

Unless you decarbed it first, putting the raw bud in a smoothy will give you THC-a and CBD-a (which is the way I take it, but I'm an outlier).

Still good medical benefits (and some would argue better) but those cannabinoids attach to different receptors in the body so you don't get the same effect, especially the psychoactive one.

Time is everything EG! It takes from 2 days to two weeks depending on how hot it is to make the LAB, then about two weeks to make the bokashi.
Hahaha, I will probably have to make time to learn about LAB and bokashi and frass some day...
I find using rosen from the press and making an oil for capsules a good way to get elevated EG. It's the easiest/fastest/cleanest way to get it done as far as I can see.
Yeah, I might have to go that way. Right now today is not the day to make decisions.
The Daab does dial down and give a low intensity hit if you ask. I have a hard time asking that :p .
Hahahaha!! Yeah, I think I would have a hard time asking for it either!!
Lols.
(Vaping tastes SO good!!)

Hey bro .. you have to prepare marijuana for eating by decarboxylation 1st... cook marijuana at 245f for 30-40 mins
Hey Doob,
Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I guess I already kinda do know that. I guess I am dealing with some denial :rolleyes:

This Chinese doctor lady is thrashing me! But I am 60, and I need to get serious about my health (so I gotta find a way).
I have heard some doctors say raw is really the way to go for health, and it makes sense. I have eaten raw before (along with vaping, so I got both raw and vaped back then). So I thought it would be a lot easier transition today.
But the reality is that not vaping today is knocking me for a loop (undoubtedly withdrawal, but I gotta kick it).
I could really feel the lack of CBD. (It felt very unstable today.) And probably some kind of THC withdrawal also.

My Chinese doctor said no more tobacco, period. That was harder than this (by a lot), but I was very easy to tip over today. It was a rough day.
I am hoping a good night's sleep, and hopefully tomorrow will be a different day. (I guess we will see.)
then your ready for extraction in to butters or alcohols.. solutions..

butter for cookies .. etc..
Yeah, thanks Delta!
I wanted to re-read Grandpa's thread about making honey. And I will have to check out @West Hippie 's pages too. (Thanks, West Hippie!)
I need to learn how to do all of that stuff, but in this particular go-round I was trying to eat raw (but the withdrawal is kicking my behind!)

I need to double-check and make sure I am getting the right parts.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom