Congratulations Sir on successfully growing marijuana. Lemon Haze is one of the best tasting strains in my opinion. Not to mention the killer buzz.
Thanks POG!
I haven't had Lemon Haze, but if it's anything like Lemonchello Haze I'm sure I'd love it!

Well, time to close this one off with the vape reports for Dark Devil and Gorilla!

Dark Devil - The scent from this one is all berries. Not a specific berry, kind of like it's the scent of the berry archetype.
The flavour is the same, but with a hint of cedar coming through, a little bit woodsy in the back of the mouth.
The high is a bit of a body buzz, with a bright awake feeling that made me feel like going for a walk. It wasn't especially intense though, and didn't last long.
There was also about 10 minutes of an accelerated heart rate that I wasn't really a fan of.
All in all, I will be growing it again, indoors, to see how it does when I can let it go longer.

Gorilla - More berries, but this one smelled and tasted like a mix of strawberry, raspberry, and blueberries, with a strong hit of lemon.
Really tasty.
Strong indica body stone, but alert enough to follow the plot of a movie. If you're not used to this kind of high it'll put you down for the count. Experienced indica fans will be able to function, just don't expect to be doing anything that requires quick reactions.
Strong munchies too. Having something healthy ready to go is a good idea, or you can be like me and eat a box of crackers topped with jalapeño slices and shredded cheddar cheese (lightly toasted).
Definitely a new entry in my top ten list.

Hope to see you all for my next outdoor grow!

Edit: if you liked the description of Gorilla, but don't grow autos it's available as a photoperiod too.
NB- it's not Gorilla Glue, just Gorilla.

Well, time to close this one off with the vape reports for Dark Devil and Gorilla!

Dark Devil - The scent from this one is all berries. Not a specific berry, kind of like it's the scent of the berry archetype.
The flavour is the same, but with a hint of cedar coming through, a little bit woodsy in the back of the mouth.
The high is a bit of a body buzz, with a bright awake feeling that made me feel like going for a walk. It wasn't especially intense though, and didn't last long.
There was also about 10 minutes of an accelerated heart rate that I wasn't really a fan of.
All in all, I will be growing it again, indoors, to see how it does when I can let it go longer.

Gorilla - More berries, but this one smelled and tasted like a mix of strawberry, raspberry, and blueberries, with a strong hit of lemon.
Really tasty.
Strong indica body stone, but alert enough to follow the plot of a movie. If you're not used to this kind of high it'll put you down for the count. Experienced indica fans will be able to function, just don't expect to be doing anything that requires quick reactions.
Strong munchies too. Having something healthy ready to go is a good idea, or you can be like me and eat a box of crackers topped with jalapeño slices and shredded cheddar cheese (lightly toasted).
Definitely a new entry in my top ten list.

Hope to see you all for my next outdoor grow!
Sounds nice Mel. It's always good to get a new entry into one's top-ten list! :Rasta:

Very nice grow. Well done thread. Love reading these logs.
Thanks greenmobster!
Congrats 🍾 Mel on your grow n harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Thanks Cap!
Sounds nice Mel. It's always good to get a new entry into one's top-ten list! :Rasta:
It is! It's also fun looking for one!
Food sounds delish!

Smoke reports cool too. I wonder if rhe pack of 4 Dark Devils I bought will tuen up one day. Disappeared off my coffee table 6 months ago 😅
Thanks Nick!
I hope you find them!
Report sounds lovely Mel! I miss having a taste of the devil around!

I'll check my stash :cheesygrinsmiley: .
Thanks Stone!
Thinking of growing it again?
Good herb.... good movies.... good food..... Good smoke report!! Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay!

Thanks greenmobster!

Thanks Cap!

It is! It's also fun looking for one!

Thanks Nick!
I hope you find them!

Thanks Stone!
Thinking of growing it again?

Thanks Scottay!
I do all the time! I'm on other things for the time being. One day I can see myself doin the devil again. She's so tasty and so much fun to grow! Surreal to grow with all that purple and black!

Back
Top Bottom