Last day. And somehow I screwed up the count in the pics, lol.
Funny how the light looks like the late afternoon even though it's almost noon.
I'm probably not going to try to post harvest in progress pics this time. I'm tired of trying to clean resin off my phone screen.

Leona- day 152

The weather has changed in the The City by the Lake already too. It’s not Canada cold 🥶 but summer is long gone and fall is in the air. I miss Florida. Smh CL🍀
Fall has always been my favourite time of year, mid-October heading into November.
Summer is just too damn hot.
Takedown timing sounds perfect with your new pants and socks weather, and we're definitely going to need pics of the difference between the trimmed buds!

:popcorn:
Will do. Not sure how long that'll take though, humidity is fluctuating with the change in season.

Still have to post that Dark Devil vape report. Gorilla too.
I'll try to get onto that this afternoon as I complete preparation for my winter grow(s).

Last day. And somehow I screwed up the count in the pics, lol.
Funny how the light looks like the late afternoon even though it's almost noon.
I'm probably not going to try to post harvest in progress pics this time. I'm tired of trying to clean resin off my phone screen.

Leona- day 152

Fall has always been my favourite time of year, mid-October heading into November.
Summer is just too damn hot.

Will do. Not sure how long that'll take though, humidity is fluctuating with the change in season.

Still have to post that Dark Devil vape report. Gorilla too.
I'll try to get onto that this afternoon as I complete preparation for my winter grow(s).
good luck on chop day, it's like the night before Christmas for me

Chop went well. Not an impressive weight, 400g wet.

As you can see I left a branch untrimmed to compare wet trimming to dry, but I'm thinking I'll stick with the dry trimming. Looks like the wet leaves more leaf matter.
This arrived today.
Outdoor journal 14 Oct 2023.jpg
It will be put to good use!
Thanks @VIVOSUN !

good luck on chop day, it's like the night before Christmas for me
Thanks con!

As you can see I left a branch untrimmed to compare wet trimming to dry, but I'm thinking I'll stick with the dry trimming. Looks like the wet leaves more leaf matter.
This arrived today.
Thanks @VIVOSUN !

Thanks con!
nice little haul about 4oz dry, guessing, whats that a seedling heating pad ?

Nice Mel.

I'm glad you got her to the end. Watching you get there was a real page-turner! :)

Here's a link to my winter grow!

nice little haul about 4oz dry, guessing, whats that a seedling heating pad ?
Thanks con!
Yes, that's the heat mat with thermostat from the GJOTM!
Nice Mel.

I'm glad you got her to the end. Watching you get there was a real page-turner! :)
Thanks GDB!
I'm glad to have her in and drying, it's pouring down today!

Well done, Mel-👍
4 oz.+ should keep ya in the smoke for awhile!

This arrived today.
Thanks @VIVOSUN !

Thanks con!
What's that? gonna grow shrooms?😆

I'm with ya on the weight.. for the way she looked that's a bit of a downer, hopefully the quality of the high and flavour is nice.

So what's the deal now? can you setup shop somewhere or continue at home?

😆

Nice haul Mel - a pleasure to follow along with it. Indoor for winter and seeds yo pop on the new mat?
Thanks Nick!
Seeds were already popping when I got the new mat! Maybe next year!
What's that? gonna grow shrooms?😆

I'm with ya on the weight.. for the way she looked that's a bit of a downer, hopefully the quality of the high and flavour is nice.

So what's the deal now? can you setup shop somewhere or continue at home?
Thanks Fender!
Results are promising so far, with the tester I tried.
All the electrical work and the cleanup are done, and I've got my tents back up, so I'm good to go for the winter!
Shrooms will have to wait for a bit, but I have plans :D

Congrats on the new light, Mel! And, congrats on the harvest! Sorry you didn't get as much as you thought you would.

Was she a seed bred by Seedsman? They posted a Lemonchello Haze plant on their thread today.

Nice buds man :thumb:

:high-five:
Thanks Absorber!
Congrats on the new light, Mel! And, congrats on the harvest! Sorry you didn't get as much as you thought you would.

Was she a seed bred by Seedsman? They posted a Lemonchello Haze plant on their thread today.
Thanks HG!
Yes, she was bred by Seedsman. This was the second one I've grown outdoors. Next one will be indoors. I have one seed left.

Back
Top Bottom