Experimental Grow - Colombian Andes

This is my Barneys Pineapple Chunk that I over sliced for the fluxing experiment.
420-magazine-mobile2055797623.jpg

This is my Firee99 photoperiod. I actually dropped the pot with this baby and she seems to be recovering fine despite the fact that she fell completely out of the pot.
420-magazine-mobile491284426.jpg

This baby is also from RCM collective she is an autoflower sour rainbow. She's been in soil for 2 1/2 months and hasn't grown much but she wants to flower and is really stinky in a good way..
420-magazine-mobile1596328431.jpg

Hey, need any help in Columbia? I am looking out my window at snow. BRRRR.

I believe most of Columbia gets 12/12 daylight 365 days of the year. That would indicate that an auto-flowering plant would be a best choice as your days are not long enough to hold the plants in vegetative state until they get a bit bigger. The wide range of temperatures are a challenge. 80 degrees in sunlight should be good for growth but maybe a cover over them at sundown would hold in the heat for the night. I have seen the figure of 11 degrees F as a day/night differential to be perfect. Right Sue?
As for the inverted L shape plant, it will probably fall over during a good growing day when the drying pot is over-balanced by the weighty colas. Best tie that girl to the wall.
On the younger plants I find that taking out the growth tip out of the 5th node gives a good base to manifold the plant which then grows two equal horns that balance each other.
Happy Growing

Hey, need any help in Columbia? I am looking out my window at snow. BRRRR.

I believe most of Columbia gets 12/12 daylight 365 days of the year. That would indicate that an auto-flowering plant would be a best choice as your days are not long enough to hold the plants in vegetative state until they get a bit bigger. The wide range of temperatures are a challenge. 80 degrees in sunlight should be good for growth but maybe a cover over them at sundown would hold in the heat for the night. I have seen the figure of 11 degrees F as a day/night differential to be perfect. Right Sue?
As for the inverted L shape plant, it will probably fall over during a good growing day when the drying pot is over-balanced by the weighty colas. Best tie that girl to the wall.
On the younger plants I find that taking out the growth tip out of the 5th node gives a good base to manifold the plant which then grows two equal horns that balance each other.
Happy Growing
Thanks for the tips. I really don't like autoflowers. I have one but my favorites are the photoperiods so I can control when to flower. I have them under led tubes during the night to keep the veg cycle going. And outside in the greenhouse I keep the flowering plants with a heater to maintain the heat and a couple of buckets of water.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom