Experimental Grow - Colombian Andes

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
All is well just super busy with work. I don't know why but for some reason I can't load any pics. It just keeps saying failure to load file selection dialogue.

At this point we usually ask members the following set of questions to help determine and resolve the specific issue(s) -

Please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that is most likely your problem.

Clear your cache, cookies & temp files, then reboot your computer, modem & router and try again.

It could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

You can open a DOS window and run these two commands to see if you are losing connection.

(tracert 420magazine.com) and (ping 420magazine.com)

If neither of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a Mac or PC? Desktop/laptop, phone or tablet and what kind?

Have you changed anything in your upload procedure?

What browser are you using? We recommend Google Chrome for full website functionality.

What operating system are you using?

What virus protection are you using and is it up to date?

Do you have Javascript installed and if so, is it the latest version?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you cannot upload?

The more information we have, the better we can help you.

Most importantly is to make sure your system, browser, anti-virus software is fully up to date with no issues on your system. That takes care of a lot of issues. Trying another browser would be the next step. If issue(s) still exist, reply with answers to the above questions, please.

Back
Top Bottom