Colombian Andes Greenhouse SIP CBD Auto Grow

Hey Azi!
Thanks.
Unless you decarbed it first, putting the raw bud in a smoothy will give you THC-a and CBD-a (which is the way I take it, but I'm an outlier).
I used to read some articles by a (Brazilian) Doctor Sircus about how you should eat 1 raw bud each day. I don't know, but it makes sense to eat raw.
Haha, I am told that deer chow on marijuana plants, but you will never see a deer with a doobie, haha!
Even bitter and raw, they will lay into it.

Still good medical benefits (and some would argue better) but those cannabinoids attach to different receptors in the body so you don't get the same effect, especially the psychoactive one.
Yeah, I don't want to make any decisions tonight, because I want to shake the shakes before I pull the trigger.
I need to verify components also.
Thanks, Azi. Today is a good day, because I took a step to improve my health. (Hahaha, maybe tomorrow I will also feel better! Hahaha!)
:thumb:

Hey Doob,
Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I guess I already kinda do know that. I guess I am dealing with some denial :rolleyes:

This Chinese doctor lady is thrashing me! But I am 60, and I need to get serious about my health (so I gotta find a way).
I have heard some doctors say raw is really the way to go for health, and it makes sense. I have eaten raw before (along with vaping, so I got both raw and vaped back then). So I thought it would be a lot easier transition today.
But the reality is that not vaping today is knocking me for a loop (undoubtedly withdrawal, but I gotta kick it).
I could really feel the lack of CBD. (It felt very unstable today.) And probably some kind of THC withdrawal also.

My Chinese doctor said no more tobacco, period. That was harder than this (by a lot), but I was very easy to tip over today. It was a rough day.
I am hoping a good night's sleep, and hopefully tomorrow will be a different day. (I guess we will see.)

Yeah, thanks Delta!
I wanted to re-read Grandpa's thread about making honey. And I will have to check out @West Hippie 's pages too. (Thanks, West Hippie!)
I need to learn how to do all of that stuff, but in this particular go-round I was trying to eat raw (but the withdrawal is kicking my behind!)

I need to double-check and make sure I am getting the right parts.
Thanks.

we are not cows and dont digest the marijuana well its got little hooks on it bad for your gut..

we are not cows and dont digest the marijuana well its got little hooks on it bad for your gut..
Hey Delta,
Thanks for the heads up, so I can make the best of it! (Probably a grinder doesn' touch the little hooks?)
I read up a little. I did not see them on the sponsor page (so I won't put the URL), but here is what one major seed supplier said:

"For some people, introducing extra cannabinoids to the finely-tuned endocannabinoid system of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract (the scientific term for the digestive system) can have positive effects. This is particularly true in individuals suffering from certain gastrointestinal disorders, including Crohn’s, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)."

Ok, I almost died from Leaky Gut Syndrome (less than a decade ago), and digestion is one of the things I went to the Chinese doctor for, so I think I am a candidate for treatment.

>> "The potential negative effects of cannabis may sometimes be underreported by individuals that experience them. This may be due to fear of judgement or punishment, particularly in societies where cannabis remains illegal. But it may also be due to the pervasive trend for blind faith in cannabis’ healing properties and complete denial of anything that runs counter to that argument."

:oops:

>> "However, it is important that we move away from this tendency, in order to present an unbiased picture of the true potential that cannabis has to offer, along with its limitations and contraindications. Cannabis truly does have numerous remarkable properties and a wide application within medicine, but it is disingenuous to state that it has absolutely no potential to cause unpleasant and debilitating side-effects in some individuals. However, these side-effects are typically mild. Although in particular cases they may become severe, this appears to be limited to a tiny fraction compared to the total number who consume it regularly without detriment, for either recreational or medical reasons.

Good heads-up, Delta!

Ok, in related news, I woke up this morning feeling maybe only half as bad, but my world was still spinning. Then I remembered that I had some CBD oil, and I took some, and slowly my world stopped spinning (15-20 minutes).
I am still not 100%, but I remembered I have some oils and concentrates (And they are not really clean, but I can hang for now).

So I am looking at the 10 ton or the 12 ton. I will have to check the shipping costs with Amazon and with DabPress, but I am wondering which model is best for me.
It looks like the 10 ton is 3x5", whereas the 12 ton is 4x7".
Is the 4x7 practical?
Or is the 3x5 more practical?
Or personal choice?
1690893799229.png

1690893818963.png

Apart from the DabPress pump, does this come with all the heating plates and things you need?

Thanks, Dubie!
What size micron bags do I get, so the little hooks do not mess with my gut?
90? 120? 160?
(It is humid here, so cannabis never really dries out here, if that makes a difference.)
I did a little reading, but I have no idea what size bag gets rid of the hooks...

1690894669012.png

Also, these are 2x4 bags. I would need to
The 10 ton is 3x5. So I would need to find 3x5 bags?
The 12 ton is 4x7. So I would need to find 4x7 bags?

im not sure if your adding up all the parts think it is more than that ...

DABPRESS 10 Ton Driptech Rosin Press - 3x5 Plates, 500w, Pressing 14 Grams - No Pump

this is my press 10 tonn with a 12 tonn pump u have to add on extra $$$ .. then get a cold plate n tools.. etc

This cold plate?
1690895047460.png

Here is a 4x7 Aluminum Pre-Mold.
Does anyone make stainless steel ones?
(Alzheimers runs in the family...)

1690895305795.png

Here is a 3x5" mold for about half that (aluminum).

1690895324811.png

And these tools?
Or what other kind of tools?

1690895574205.png

I can tell I am going to have to do some reading while my stuff is enroute (usually takes 2-3 weeks). :reading420magazine:
And do any of the sponsors sell stainless steel?
Thanks, Delta!

Cbd and rso work wonders for me.
Glad your feeling a bit better.
Take care of yourself my friend.

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Cbd and rso work wonders for me.
Glad your feeling a bit better.
Take care of yourself my friend.

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks, Bill! Nice to hear from you.

:thanks:

The Father will help us get it all dialed in.

Happy CBD-RSO!! :thumb:

Oh, cool! DabPress makes a bundle!
Um... only... is that PrePress going to be big enough??
(Also I need to see about shipping...)
1690899716598.png

Nice set up EG! You'll have one of the best rigs around! Feel better brother! That pre press is fine as part of the package. Find the weight that belongs in it. It's important. I like the bigger rectangular one lately that can run up to 12 grams. 7 grams may be the limit on the round one if memory serves.

Nice set up EG! You'll have one of the best rigs around! Feel better brother! That pre press is fine as part of the package. Find the weight that belongs in it. It's important. I like the bigger rectangular one lately that can run up to 12 grams. 7 grams may be the limit on the round one if memory serves.
Thanks, Stone!
I am sincerely bummed that I won't be able to vape anymore 😭😭😭😭
I figure, if it is capsules from here on out, then I probably want to get set up to do it right (since it is my health) :-[
(I was really looking forward to the Daab!)
Oh well, at least I have capsules and concentrates!! (Focus on the good!)
Please take a Daab hit for me! :bongrip:

Oh, cool! DabPress makes a bundle!
Um... only... is that PrePress going to be big enough??
(Also I need to see about shipping...)
1690899716598.png

get the 3x5 press unless u want production line

get the square pre mold 4 in x 2.5 in.. and the filters that fit.. this best imho..

u need a 4 tonn bench vice to close the pre mold with flower.. i put 16 grams in it..

cheers..

get the square pre mold 4 in x 2.5 in.. and the filters that fit.. this best imho..
Ok, thanks!
u need a 4 tonn bench vice to close the pre mold with flower.. i put 16 grams in it..

cheers..
Oh. :oops:
So, I need a 4-ton pre-press in addition to the 10 t or 12t, just to close the mold?

cheers..
Oh, got it! (The clue bird has landed!)
(This one says free shipping...) Thanks!
1690943178994.png

Oh, got it! (The clue bird has landed!)
(This one says free shipping...) Thanks!
1690943178994.png

get a 15 inch long 3/4 inch pipe or there abouts to put on the handle as and extension to close the pre mold

alot easier .... to turn the vice...

i use to use the handle of the pump for the press as it screws on and off ..

get a 15 inch long 3/4 inch pipe or there abouts to put on the handle as and extension to close the pre mold

alot easier .... to turn the vice...

i use to use the handle of the pump for the press as it screws on and off ..
Ahhh, yes! a 3/4" RIgid cheater bar. Good idea.

I wonder if I can tape or silicone the little handle in place (so it does not flop all over).

Thanks Delta! I will try it. :thumb:

Oy, the last two days was rough! I am starting to feel normal again today.
I hate to admit it, but my lungs do feel better, and I have a lot more energy. (No longer wheezing going up hills.)

I miss vaping!!!! :volcano-smiley::roorrip::hookah:

But it is great to still be able to get my medicine with edibles...

Hi all. My press is supposed to be here in 2-3 weeks. I am trying to watch some videos about how to work a DebPress.
I already bought two sets of press-bags (to compare).

Press Club.png

Gutenberg.png

However, I am watching a DabPress on YouTube, and it looks like he is using some kind of special collection paper.
What do you call this collection paper? And do I want any certain size (microns), etc?
dabpress.png

Gracias.

I think there are a few choices of that (of course): slick parchment paper, raw parchment paper, rosin press paper, and probably a few others I haven't seen. Pretty sure they're all available on Amazon.

And even though Grandpa Tokin isn't here anymore, you should still get responses to squishing questions over in this thread:

Yeah, good idea. Thanks, Shed.

Hi all! Quick question:
If I am mixing super soil, do I mix in the diatomaceous earth along with the cook (I.e., before cooking)?
Or can you add diatomaceous earth in after the cook?
And if no one likes my rice holes idea (ha ha), is that the best choice for silica?
Muchas gracias.

Back
Top Bottom