There once was a grower called el Beardo 🧔
He’s my bro, my friend and fellow weirdo 😜
Even when his grow has some rot 💀
His plants still look hot 🔥
He’s an absolute dead set grow hero! 🦸‍♂️

Got to work yesterday repairing the fence. We're going to have a conversation with the neighbour about the trees she has growing too close to it. If she takes them out before they take the fence down we'll have a lot more light back there.

Leona- day 132

Flowers are chunking up nicely, Mel. Very pretty.
Thanks Carmen!
I’m glad someone is having some nice weather. It’s been cool n raining here lately but everyday I look 👀 @ the forest it’s 80s n sunny but then they keep changing it. The last time I looked it said tomorrow but we’ll see. CL🍀
Sounds like what was happening year before last.
Eternal optimism in the long range forecast that never quite came to be.
Mel Leona looks beautiful you have her shored up pretty good and flowers are perfect. I love your garden.
Thanks Keith!
There once was a grower called el Beardo 🧔
He’s my bro, my friend and fellow weirdo 😜
Even when his grow has some rot 💀
His plants still look hot 🔥
He’s an absolute dead set grow hero! 🦸‍♂️
Love it! Thanks Tra!
The frost is coming, and I mean the good kind! :thumb:
Thanks Shed!
The other kind too, woke up to single digits temps this morning.

If she takes them out before they take the fence down we'll have a lot more light back there.
Looking good Mel! :) The spot where my outside 5th Fuel D.OG is being grown is only doable because the neighbors cut down a big tree that was harming their septic system. :oops: It'll be a good spot until the surrounding trees fill the open void in the sky.:hmmmm:

Is today the equinox?

Leona- day 133

Leona looks glorious!
Thanks Krissi!
Looking good Mel! :) The spot where my outside 5th Fuel D.OG is being grown is only doable because the neighbors cut down a big tree that was harming their septic system. :oops: It'll be a good spot until the surrounding trees fill the open void in the sky.:hmmmm:
Thanks gwhunran!
If the trees were another metre or two into her yard there wouldn't be a problem, but they're right up against the fence, and one of them is lifting it.
The fence has been there longer than the trees, so those of us affected by them are not happy with her right now.
20230920_124236.jpg

Is today the equinox?

Leona- day 133

Thanks Krissi!

Thanks gwhunran!
If the trees were another metre or two into her yard there wouldn't be a problem, but they're right up against the fence, and one of them is lifting it.
The fence has been there longer than the trees, so those of us affected by them are not happy with her right now.
20230920_124236.jpg
plants are looking good there MH yes the equinox is today @ 11:50pm CT

Google has it for tomorrow, Sep 22, 2023, 11:50 PM.

:goodluck: with the fence and better luck with the neighbor!
Dam internet with there misinformation Lol

We're going to have a conversation with the neighbour about the trees she has growing too close to it. If she takes them out before they take the fence down we'll have a lot more light back there.
You’d hate living behind me then…

Lollling!

IMG_20230922_071152_edit_1249975333191038_resized_20230922_071210271.jpeg

Another great day, and Leona is finally getting more than a trace of turning stigmas.

Leona- day 134

Google has it for tomorrow, Sep 22, 2023, 11:50 PM.

:goodluck: with the fence and better luck with the neighbor!
Thanks Shed!
She's stubborn, but since the trees are damaging other people's property she might not have a choice anymore.
Dam internet with there misinformation Lol
That's how WW I got started!
You’d hate living behind me then…

Lollling!

IMG_20230922_071152_edit_1249975333191038_resized_20230922_071210271.jpeg
It's not the trees that bother me, it's fixing what they're wrecking.
The plants are looking lovely in the sun Mel! I must peruse back thru your thread to find out how the Dark Devil Auto went.
Thanks Stunger!
Here is a link to the last post before I had to take her down.
Beautiful, but a bit fluffy. I'll have a vape report in a couple of days.

So, the yellowing has returned, and has started to spread.
I've bumped up the magnesium nitrate a bit instead of increasing the MC. I'm already at a high dosage for the MC, so I'd like to see if this helps before going higher. Especially since I'm continuing to spray potassium bicarbonate for powdery mildew, and I don't want to cause a potassium toxicity.
The mildew is being held in check, and recently a few fungus eating ladybugs have been showing up. They're eating the dead powdery mildew first, so leaves I sprayed 2 days ago are now a clean green again.

Leona- day 135

I did not know ladybugs eat fungus, is that all ladybugs or just certain ones. I have ladybugs showing up a lot and love seeing them I do not know what they are doing on my plants, but they seem to like the plants. I have no fungus that I know of on my plants.
Just a certain kind. They're a lot smaller than regular ones, and have a grey and black carapace.
These pics show a yellow and black species, and what their larvae/nymphs look like.
Screenshot_20230923_122557_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20230923_122618_Firefox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom