Warm and breezy so far today, but looks like the rain they were forecasting is coming in now. All are now on 1.25g/litre of MC with 0.5g per 4 litres of mag nitrate.

Leona- day 98
Forgot to take a full plant pic of her at first, so I did it from a different angle today.
She's finally showing bunches of stigmas at the ends of her branches.

Desdemona- day 88
Some of the oldest purple leaves are starting to die off, but she still looks healthy overall.
I still think she'll make 100 days before she's done.

Fay Wray- day 47
A few spots of possible deficiencies on her oldest leaves.
A hint of N down low, and some cal spots in the middle.
Her stigmas are turning already, so she might just be a really quick finisher.
I've bumped her feed up a touch just in case.

It's all that movement in the form of the plant. Look up Gulu Wamkulu and similar :)
Thanks Carmen, I'll definitely look it up!
That Lemoncello Haze is something special 🤩
Thanks Preston!
This is the second phenotype I've had from this set of seeds, and I'm really liking her form and how well she took to the training!

Good afternoon Melville. :ciao:
Just wanted to say the colors in your garden are incredible.
Your entire garden is just beautiful.
Your girls are way ahead if mine.
Looks like it'll still be warm come harvest.
I'm worried about the cold already.
Really chilly the last couple days.
Summer is over I fear.
Hope everything else is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good afternoon Melville. :ciao:
Just wanted to say the colors in your garden are incredible.
Your entire garden is just beautiful.
Your girls are way ahead if mine.
Looks like it'll still be warm come harvest.
I'm worried about the cold already.
Really chilly the last couple days.
Summer is over I fear.
Hope everything else is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill!
That's one good thing about the autos this year, I don't have to worry about them finishing in time! Downside is the yield of course.
It'll probably be chilly when I harvest the Lemonchello Haze though. I'm almost certain I'll have to finish her inside. If I were still only using that 2x2 tent I'm not sure what I would do!
Seconded, looks lovely, a little cottage garden. With added banging weed too!
Thanks Nick!

Leona- day 99
She's starting to bunch up the stigmas at the ends of her shoots a bit more.

Desdemona- day 89
Not sure what that is on the leaf in the second pic. If it's still there after the rain stops I'll try to figure it out.

Fay Wray- day 48

Movement on the Haze! YEAH. :Rasta:
Nice to see her getting started!

Leona- day 99

Desdemona- day 89
Not sure what that is on the leaf in the second pic. If it's still there after the rain stops I'll try to figure it out.

Fay Wray- day 48

The garden look great Mel. :circle-of-love: 🍋

The garden look great Mel. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Thanks Keith!

My plans for the winter grow just changed. If I can't line up a different grow space I won't be able to do the breeding project with the Purple Satellite. The pollen is an issue.
Whether or not I do find another spot, it does open the door for a project I wanted to do here though.
I have seeds for Do si dos, Gelato, and Do si dos #33 which is a cross of the two.
I also have seeds for GSC, GG#4, and Glookies, again a cross of the first two.
I'm thinking of doing a 3 plant comparative grow of the cross and it's parent strains.
I'm leaning towards the DSD/Gelato/33 as it would allow me to clear two strains from my redemption list. However, GSC is a favorite around here.
What do you guys think?

Thanks Keith!

My plans for the winter grow just changed. If I can't line up a different grow space I won't be able to do the breeding project with the Purple Satellite. The pollen is an issue.
Whether or not I do find another spot, it does open the door for a project I wanted to do here though.
I have seeds for Do si dos, Gelato, and Do si dos #33 which is a cross of the two.
I also have seeds for GSC, GG#4, and Glookies, again a cross of the first two.
I'm thinking of doing a 3 plant comparative grow of the cross and it's parent strains.
I'm leaning towards the DSD/Gelato/33 as it would allow me to clear two strains from my redemption list. However, GSC is a favorite around here.
What do you guys think?
I forgot whose do si dos bud I seen but it looks very tasty 😋. Your entire grow looks amazing 🤩 Mel. I hope you beat the cold 🥶 weather bro. CL🍀

Leona- day 99

Desdemona- day 89

Fay Wray- day 48

Happy happy happy!
:bravo:

Leona- day 100
Triple digits!

Desdemona- day 90

Fay Wray- day 49

I forgot whose do si dos bud I seen but it looks very tasty 😋. Your entire grow looks amazing 🤩 Mel. I hope you beat the cold 🥶 weather bro. CL🍀
Thanks Cap!
Happy happy happy!
:bravo:
Thanks Preston!
Looking great. I would like all the above. :bong:
Thanks Gwhunran!
I killed 25 GSC once. It still smarts. 😅 I’m not sure that’s a yay or a nay for them. Its unfinished business for me though gdamnit!

Nick
Sounds like you're in for a redemption grow too!

How do feel the Desdemoda yield will be? She’s beautiful (natch) A lot of those Red Collection look a little light as producers, even just the Sweets Seeds photos. Its not a worry for me, not growing them for the yield so much as the pretty!

Nick

How do feel the Desdemoda yield will be? She’s beautiful (natch) A lot of those Red Collection look a little light as producers, even just the Sweets Seeds photos. Its not a worry for me, not growing them for the yield so much as the pretty!

Nick
She's pretty fluffy. There really isn't a lot of weight there.
I'm not too worried about the yield though. I still have jars of the Skywalker OG from last summer.
I've mostly been using it to make edibles, so it goes a lot farther than it would if I were vaping it all. One batch of oil can make over 100 doses of gummies, and one batch of butter makes around 380 shortbread cookies, so that helps to stretch it out.
I do keep some aside from each harvest for vaping though.

That dark devil is beautiful. Like a work of art growing from the dirt.
It's in my must-grow list. I should have a seed on the way, now that TNSB came thru for me.

Here is my pic of this page, what a sight !!!
1692478010465.png

That dark devil is beautiful. Like a work of art growing from the dirt.
It's in my must-grow list. I should have a seed on the way, now that TNSB came thru for me.
Thanks RSR!
Glad you got your seeds!
Here is my pic of this page, what a sight !!!
1692478010465.png
Thanks 70's!
I'm liking what I'm seeing from her!
“Vaping, Officer? Why no! What on earth gave you that idea?
Since legalization it's more like "Yes. Yes I am."

Bad news guys. Looking over Desdemona this morning I found bugs under a couple of leaves.

No big deal, I thought. I'd just mix up some insecticidal soap and spray her until she's ready for harvest.
But, looking closer, I found this.

And some webbing down low.
I got started snipping her fans off, but it's pretty hot out there in the sun, so I'll be waiting until this afternoon to finish.
I'll also be hanging her in the garage to dry. The only indoor spaces available right now are my tents. She's not getting anywhere near those.
I'll be posting my usual update soon.

Back
Top Bottom