Thanks for answering @KeithLemon before I could even ask! I haven't seen those here.
I had them last year for the first time. The ones we have here in North America have grey instead of yellow.
I think it was @Sueet who identified them.

Got to work yesterday repairing the fence. We're going to have a conversation with the neighbour about the trees she has growing too close to it. If she takes them out before they take the fence down we'll have a lot more light back there.

Leona- day 132

Thanks Carmen!

Sounds like what was happening year before last.
Eternal optimism in the long range forecast that never quite came to be.

Thanks Keith!

Love it! Thanks Tra!

Thanks Shed!
The other kind too, woke up to single digits temps this morning.
Great looking plants Mel. Going to be some great medicine for Xmas.
Cheers bro

Leona- day 136

Great looking plants Mel. Going to be some great medicine for Xmas.
Cheers bro
Thanks GG!
I just went searching to look for your dark devil auto, what a shame about rot setting in, your other plants are looking wonderful Mel!
Thanks Stunger!

Thanks con!

Thanks Keith!

Not much around here. I’m a long way from the coast, and the Great Lakes don't really have tides.

Thanks!
It might be doing something to Lake Michigan there are high waves 🌊 and dangerous currents warnings in effect until 🕒 P.M. CL🍀

Another great day, and Leona is finally getting more than a trace of turning stigmas.

Leona- day 134

Thanks Shed!
She's stubborn, but since the trees are damaging other people's property she might not have a choice anymore.

That's how WW I got started!

It's not the trees that bother me, it's fixing what they're wrecking.

Thanks Stunger!
Here is a link to the last post before I had to take her down.
Beautiful, but a bit fluffy. I'll have a vape report in a couple of days.
They had the internet in WW1? First I’ve heard about this. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Sun keeps peeking in and out today. Buds are starting to bulk up a bit.

Leona- day 137

It might be doing something to Lake Michigan there are high waves 🌊 and dangerous currents warnings in effect until 🕒 P.M. CL🍀
Hmm. I'll look into that. Thanks for letting me know!
They had the internet in WW1? First I’ve heard about this. Lmao 😂 CL🍀
That's what the internet told me, so it must be true!

The mag nitrate seems to have stopped the spread of the yellow leaves, so thanks to Shed for suggesting it in one of my previous grows.
Otherwise it's just a nice, cool, breezy day here.

Leona- day 138

Strikingly beautiful glittery flower.
Thanks Carmen!

The mag nitrate seems to have stopped the spread of the yellow leaves, so thanks to Shed for suggesting it in one of my previous grows.
Otherwise it's just a nice, cool, breezy day here.

Leona- day 138

Thanks Carmen!
She is beautiful.

Still nice and bright, and the single digits temps have started to bring out a little bit of purple shading along the edges of her top leaves.

Leona- day 139

She is beautiful.
Thanks Keith!
Outstanding Mel! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
It's really a beauty out there, and will be inside too once the weather turns!

It's my feeling that anyone running MC should have some on hand. It really balances out what's missing in late flower.
Thanks Shed!
Due to the phytoplasma I might not be able to bring her inside. I really don't want one of my indoor plants to get it. I don't know if they'll be as resistant to it as she has been so far.
The buds that are showing symptoms are still there, and the stigmas on those buds have started to turn a purplish black, so she still has it. I think that might be one reason she's so slow.
Your garden in the sunshine puts a smile on my face Mel - looking great!
Thanks Stunger!

Powdery mildew is really starting to explode. I gave her a heavy spraying with 1/2 tbs of potassium bicarbonate per litre.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to step up the spraying schedule.
I'm also going to have to set up some more support. Her branches are leaning a lot more, and it'll probably only take one heavy rainstorm before I have buds in the dirt. I'm just waiting until the spray dries to set them up.

Leona- day 140

Powdery mildew is really starting to explode. I gave her a heavy spraying with 1/2 tbs of potassium bicarbonate per litre.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to step up the spraying schedule.
I'm also going to have to set up some more support. Her branches are leaning a lot more, and it'll probably only take one heavy rainstorm before I have buds in the dirt. I'm just waiting until the spray dries to set them up.

Leona- day 140

The challenges of outdoor growing. It sounds similar to wrestling a large game fish or even the herding of felines. It's a wild and entertaining ride, Mel.

I gave her a heavy spraying with 1/2 tbs of potassium bicarbonate per litre.
😬Maybe a bit too heavy...

Sorry to hear about mildew I hope you get it under control, but your plants look very nice just the same Mel. Them buds are a building.
Thanks Keith, I'm hoping this spraying will help knock it back again.
The challenges of outdoor growing. It sounds similar to wrestling a large game fish or even the herding of felines. It's a wild and entertaining ride, Mel.
Thanks Carmen, hopefully these conditions aren't the new normal around here.

Note to self: 4 tablespoons potassium bicarbonate/gallon is too much for pistils!
Apparently 2 tablespoons per gallon are too!

Back
Top Bottom