Kanno 26 Introduces ViparSpectra KS5000 And Grow 3x Mimosa EVO Together

Excellent work @Kanno26, and great journal! Enjoyed the ride, thanks for making the effort to journal it for us. Your buds look dense and delicious and the grind looks super yummy. I’m surprised to see how damn consistent the buds look across all three plants. I would have expected more variation. Would you grow the Mimosa EVO again?

:thumb: :adore: :green_heart::thanks:

Excellent work @Kanno26, and great journal! Enjoyed the ride, thanks for making the effort to journal it for us. Your buds look dense and delicious and the grind looks super yummy. I’m surprised to see how damn consistent the buds look across all three plants. I would have expected more variation. Would you grow the Mimosa EVO again?

:thumb: :adore: :green_heart::thanks:
Thanks a lot @Jon, I would definitely grow Mimosa EVO again, I would just pay more attention to cutting the undercarriage, there were a lot of small buds and if I did that, I think the upper ones would be bigger, but otherwise I am quite satisfied with the result.

Hi all 420 friends, do you happen to know how to finish the diary?
It’s also cool if you do a sort of summation post, where you share with us things like some final nug pictures, smell, density, your favorite nugs, what was good and not good about growing this strain, did you learn anything cool this grow, etc…etc..know what I mean? Of course you don’t have to but many do. Two cents.

Just hit the 'Report' button in the lower left of one of your posts and that will bring up a box in which you can type a note to ask a mod to move it to the completed thread section.

Congrats!
Jeez I didn’t know that one, thanks Azi! I’ve always just written a sentence at the end of my final post and eventually it get moved to completed journals. Lol. Duh. That creates work for the mods. I’ll do it your way from now on.

Hello fellow growers, it's time to test Mimosa EVO.
IMG_20230727_074404.jpg

After crushing the Mimosa, the whole room smells of citrus and that skunk smell and it's amazing. When I lit it, I can feel that it is not completely ready and the taste is not one hundred percent, but it is slightly sweetened and spicy, which will be much better after a few weeks in the greenhouses. Well, as for the effect, I think it got me quite high with that morning coffee with such an uplifting effect. Maybe it will also be seen in this diary entry 😂 I don't really know if it makes sense 😂 but maybe yes 😉 here I have three more buds from each plant for you.
1. is airpot 197g.
IMG_20230727_081545.jpg

2. is small SIP 205g.
IMG_20230727_081443.jpg

3. is large SIP 230g.
IMG_20230727_081521.jpg

IMG_20230727_081703.jpg
IMG_20230727_081735.jpg

So these are three Mimosa EVOs from Barnys Farm that grew after a @ViparSpectra KS5000 that handled them great and I think the KS5000
IMG_20230727_082215.jpg
IMG_20230727_082231.jpg
IMG_20230727_082239.jpg

is a great light even for a 5x5 tent and it will cover it just fine with a great result as you could see in this diary, at least on my terms 😁

And what can I say at the end of this diary, maybe just thanks to @ViparSpectra and Valerie for the amazing light and trust they gave me👍I should also definitely thank all the members of 420 who helped me with this growth, @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter , @Emilya Green, @HashFart and definitely other members I forgot about, sorry for that and thanks again to everyone for helping and watching my growth 🙏🖖✌️
Hi @Jon I took this post as a summary, I just forgot to find out how to complete the diary 😂 but we can summarize it at the end. I would grow Mimosa EVO one more time: definitely yes, the strain is great with a great effect when it doesn't knock you into the couch, but it's such that you can do something in peace, such a working model. Would I grow it in different buckets? : definitely not, it's unnecessary extra worry and different results and each plant behaves a little differently. How did the @ViparSpectra KS5000 perform? : the light held up excellently and ran without minor problems, what could be different, it is a smaller tent for my 150x150, it could be a little bigger light for better coverage. Otherwise, I have nothing to complain about and it was a very successful growth, friends, and this is how I would sum it up 😉🖖

Back
Top Bottom