The Vipar Room Powered By ViparSpectra KS2500 x2

I am new to 420mag and wondered if you had heard the KS2500 was discontinued by Vipar? SSgrower
I would say they have run out of stock VS have a history of making lights so close your be like wtf
P1000
P900
XS1000
XS1500
To name a few more like the big shipment sent to the uk has run out.
The marketing and to be fair the results made for some demand.
But if you have the money your defo get sim results with the KS3000 just extra wattage.
Might want to wait as they have a new light around the conner with ks2500/ks300 wattage.
I expected to be cheaper than both but cant confirm.

PS.with the prime day/week sale your be paying what a KS2500 cost and get a KS3000 if you cant wait
:)

I have something to say about the way you make your net. Way too many knots my friend. My brain and large fingers cringe looking at the pictures. Instead of knotting each piece, loop it around the screw and then string it right to the screw next to it. Then across, loop around screw, repeat. Two knots instead of 24 for each line. Hopefully this makes your life a bit easier. 24 knots with little diameter string, I'd lose my mind. 🤯
Andrew

I have something to say about the way you make your net. Way too many knots my friend. My brain and large fingers cringe looking at the pictures. Instead of knotting each piece, loop it around the screw and then string it right to the screw next to it. Then across, loop around screw, repeat. Two knots instead of 24 for each line. Hopefully this makes your life a bit easier. 24 knots with little diameter string, I'd lose my mind. 🤯
Andrew
Did not have a net next grow this was my last one friend take a longer look yourr see support no net on new one.
your notice i tied no more than 9 knots.
Also what works with your pvc pipe might not with my setup.
Wrapping arround would let my pvc twist and the net would not be tight.
Its not like i have done this the once it would work if i put a scew though the pipe to stop movement.
But im good , thanks for the input.

Andrew
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
If you want to say hi and meet everyone here is a link.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom