Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

THE END IS NEAR UPDATE

Hididly Doodly,
It's close! There's one off drought waiting for ripeness to come, Blueberry Hill. She gets water every other day and is slowing consumption. I'm thinking tomorrow, we'll see how things go. Then there's Mimosa Shot on day 10 of drought today. It's a rescue drink tomorrow for her. The two others have 4 or 5 days to go with their drought. Bruce Banner isn't going to make it by looking at her today. I'm ok with that. Maybe the day after tomorrow for her? we'll see. And GrandMommy Purple is in the same boat but may hold up better. Here's Mimosa Shot today.

And big Bruce Banner

And Blueberry Hill

And Grandmommy Purple

All These @Herbies Seeds ladies are ripening up fabulously under the power of the @ViparSpectra KS5000!
My mouth is watering at the thought of bustin out the sickle! Happy Friday everybody!

Highya SO,

I agree, What a gorgeous tentful! They're all looking very delicious.

Oh, I meant to tell you about the cbd story. Daffy (my cat) pulled out a couple seedlings and I think it was the CBD one. So I put in a couple more seeds but didn't mark them. So, I had to pull those out, and put in a couple Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd. So, now I know what I have. Things get a little tense when seeds don't germinate and I have a one shot grow period until next year. Anyways, Happy Smokin'

Good googly moogly, what a sight! :green_heart:
What do you think about developing a 3 minute Flanders bit and putting it on? Could be a beginning of something awful
funny? :laugh:
Highya SO,

I agree, What a gorgeous tentful! They're all looking very delicious.

Oh, I meant to tell you about the cbd story. Daffy (my cat) pulled out a couple seedlings and I think it was the CBD one. So I put in a couple more seeds but didn't mark them. So, I had to pull those out, and put in a couple Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd. So, now I know what I have. Things get a little tense when seeds don't germinate and I have a one shot grow period until next year. Anyways, Happy Smokin'
Cats have an agenda! We have to get some time on them and get them strong! Good that it's fairly early!

THE END IS NEAR UPDATE

Hididly Doodly,
It's close! There's one off drought waiting for ripeness to come, Blueberry Hill. She gets water every other day and is slowing consumption. I'm thinking tomorrow, we'll see how things go. Then there's Mimosa Shot on day 10 of drought today. It's a rescue drink tomorrow for her. The two others have 4 or 5 days to go with their drought. Bruce Banner isn't going to make it by looking at her today. I'm ok with that. Maybe the day after tomorrow for her? we'll see. And GrandMommy Purple is in the same boat but may hold up better. Here's Mimosa Shot today.

And big Bruce Banner

And Blueberry Hill

And Grandmommy Purple

All These @Herbies Seeds ladies are ripening up fabulously under the power of the @ViparSpectra KS5000!
My mouth is watering at the thought of bustin out the sickle! Happy Friday everybody!
Doggone tent full of Nugs of the Month! Bravo! :adore:

Beautiful canopy, beautiful colours, beautiful grow @StoneOtter 🔥
Thanks Weff! My trimming hand is twitching!
Yeah I got a fat ass CAT , finally got around to buying a window glass for the back door set it on the washer on the porch and the fat bastard got on it and broke right in the middle Damn 12 bucks shot to hell !! Well its on a diet now lol 🐷:fastwinky:
We have our first cat downstairs with our daughter and her man. It sits on every new thing that comes in the house! Especially in an empty box, any size! Funny critters!
Doggone tent full of Nugs of the Month! Bravo! :adore:
Kind words Jon! They may be there, I'll try to see them! That Mimosa smells divine!

Holy smokes Stone, I think Bruce banner has officially hulked out! Stunning spears. Blueberry hill is gorge, something so pretty about those purple leaves, I’m a sucker for them every time. 💜
Hi Heavenly, and she has a few pistols coming still too! I looked under Blueberry today and she's all nice and green. Pretty cool! I think tomorrow is her day to go. She's first!

PRE HARVEST SCISSOR SHARPENING UPDATE

Good Sunday folks It's raining here today and a good day to touch up the tools and get to trimming. My scissors have trimmed many pounds and have become difficult to use. It's frustrating to re cut a bud when you're probably making 10's of thousands of snips. Every snip matters!

I worked with a tool and die maker at GE in another life. He taught me about making an edge sharp so I tried it on these trimmer scissors. I'm glad I did! They cut better than new! That means less work with every snip! That's a lot when you go at it for hours! Trimming this plant after putting a new edge on these scissors was a very different experience. I can feel it and hear it with every cut!

It's easy with the right tool and that's a set of diamond hones. The net sells the set for around 20.oo. For this just the fine and extra fine are used.
First look closely at the silver surface of the blade. A new set will show mill marks, tiny lines from front to back, you'll be taking the fine hone and removing those lines. When they're gone, you're done. They're gone from the pic.
Just lay the fine hone down on the surface trying to keep the angle the same, it's not perfectly 90 degrees so hone and look, see if your angle is right. Rub and apply some down pressure, it won't take long before all those mill marks are gone.
Follow the fine with extra fine and you're good to go, better than new! Last thing is to lay the extra fine hone flat on the big flat side of the blade and give it a few light strokes to knock the tiny edge you created making the thin surface sharp.

BTW the trimmer I have sells replacement springs if one should break. It's kind of inexpensive but why not keep it and improve it vs throw it out!

I found this honing to improve life! Kitchen knives will be keener edged if you have something like this around too.

Happy Sunday

THE THRILL IS GONE
BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
BLUEBERRY HILL
IS
HUNG UP TO DRY

Hi al! This @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill is on the hang! She smells grand! She was one with a mind of her own. There's always one per tent! Two in this one! She grew big fat colas and a fair amount of lighter bud. All bud is good bud in my house. She had a good run! Last day.
She was real leafy to trim. Almost 4 hours worth.

And she came in at 6.8 zips projected @ 62%.
The smell is as pleasant as it gets!

Great info Stone! :Rasta:

Edit: that comment referred to the trimmer sharpening.

Now I'm seeing your harvest pics and thinking that is one lovely plant! :green_heart:

SPEAKING OF @Herbies Seeds

Cust oms got hold of the seeds @Herbies Seeds sent for winning the journal of the month. I was happy as a clam looking forward to a nice surprise until they came and ruined it. Bullies for doing it! I don't like bullies!
Thank you Herbies nice try!
They'll resend them if you let them know. They may ask for a different delivery address. At least that's how they handled it with me.

Great info Stone! :Rasta:

Edit: that comment referred to the trimmer sharpening.

Now I'm seeing your harvest pics and thinking that is one lovely plant! :green_heart:
Thanks! So many kitchens I've cooked in have knives that you can't cut your way out of a paper bag with! I don't know how folks cook? It crossed over to scissors well!
They'll resend them if you let them know. They may ask for a different delivery address. At least that's how they handled it with me.
Oh? You got your seeds in the end? No harm no foul?

Back
Top Bottom