ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Doh! I'm so absent-minded!

I'll 2nd that! Lately the weed that gets me most high looks pretty good. :) Just sayin..:peace:
Very good IMO Stinker!
I do not look at it long enough.
Ha! You just watch it burn!
I've never seen a plant that big at only 15 days old- :oops:
she's a freak...but in a good way...
Same here Carcass. Though she's actually 18 days old (adjusted for my convenience) but she is a big one! :Rasta:
pretty weed , ugly weed? / Freaks !! Plants looking Good !
Thanks Smoke! It's "homegrown." :)

Thought you had thoughts of trying a SIP?
I do have thoughts of trying a SIP Azi...someday!

Was there a stint as a vacuum cleaner salesman in your past?:laugh:

Yesterday I soaked 2 Stawberry Cheesecake auto seeds. I just want one to make it so they probably both will (or neither will)!
I've got a few seeds of that one too. I'll be interested to see how they do!

Nope. Was just looking forward to you giving it a try.
I'm just jerking your chain Azi! :)

Your promotion of SIPs has been nothing but a positive for the 420 community. And if I ever needed a hype-man for anything, you would be my pick!

Crescendo clone is absolutely stunning, the buds are super huge :thumb: :thumb:

Hello all.

I got the Slurricane up-potted today. Put her in a slightly folded down 4 gallon pot, loaded up with 10 tsps. of Grow Dots, used Fox Farm soil (could be Ocean Forest or Happy Frog or a combination of both), neem meal and mycos.

Next assignment, clean up the tent!

Slur upppot 7-3-23 D15.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.
Hard to believe the Slurricane is the same age as the others. Look at her go!

Hello and good growers.

It's Flip + 72 for the Crescendo clone. She's still slurping Prescription Blend nutes and decimating leaves.

This morning I scoped one of the buds from the top of the plant. I believe that scoping that bud from the bottom of the plant a few days ago might have misled me. The bud from the top seems a lot further along.

Cresc cl 7-7-23 F72 (1).jpg
Cresc cl 7-7-23 F72 (4).jpg
Cresc cl 7-7-23 F72 (2).jpg

I see very few clear trichs remaining, if any. She's also really slowed down on how much she drinks. I can probably take her whenever I'm ready!

--------------------------

The babies are on day 19 and while it appears that the Slurricane (left) is temporarily stalled, the 2 little ones are picking up the pace. After a slow start, the Fobidden Fruit (right) now at least exceeds the width of the solo cup. The Grandaddy Purple x Banner (middle) is beginning to gain in height.

Babies 7-7-23 D19.jpg

----------------------------------

One of the Strawberry Cheesecake auto seeds pushed out a tap root yesterday and was put into a peat puck yesterday evening. I hope she makes an appearance soon.

-----------------------------------

As always, thanks for your feedback:

No leaves/solid buds, even a grand daddy would love that kinda plant! It's the perfect finish for the CClone. And that Slurricane seed must have been exposed to radiation to look like that after 18 days...got Geiger counter?
Thanks Shed. That Slurricane exploded out of the gate but she seems to have slowed her roll for now.
Sounds like a good plan to me! I love strawberry cheesecake, the weed and the food. 🤤
Thanks HH. I hope she shows me some love by emerging from the puck!
Crescendo clone is absolutely stunning, the buds are super huge :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks Valerie. Her days are numbered!
Hard to believe the Slurricane is the same age as the others. Look at her go!
She is a big one Jon but I suspect the other 2 plants are going to try and catch her!

------------------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

I can probably take her whenever I'm ready!
Yep, you can stick a fork in that one any time..

The 3 youngsters look excellent- even the "little" ones look good for just 19 days old..👍

Hello and good growers.

It's Flip + 72 for the Crescendo clone. She's still slurping Prescription Blend nutes and decimating leaves.

This morning I scoped one of the buds from the top of the plant. I believe that scoping that bud from the bottom of the plant a few days ago might have misled me. The bud from the top seems a lot further along.

I see very few clear trichs remaining, if any. She's also really slowed down on how much she drinks. I can probably take her whenever I'm ready!

The babies are on day 19 and while it appears that the Slurricane (left) is temporarily stalled, the 2 little ones are picking up the pace. After a slow start, the Fobidden Fruit (right) now at least exceeds the width of the solo cup. The Grandaddy Purple x Banner (middle) is beginning to gain in height.

Babies 7-7-23 D19.jpg

One of the Strawberry Cheesecake auto seeds pushed out a tap root yesterday and was put into a peat puck yesterday evening. I hope she makes an appearance soon.

Thanks Shed. That Slurricane exploded out of the gate but she seems to have slowed her roll for now.

She is a big one Jon but I suspect the other 2 plants are going to try and catch her!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
:thumb: Love the plants.🌱

Highya GDB,

Yes, I agree, the crescendo should come down when you get ready. I've never had that many amber trichomes. Must be your style. She looks really dank!! Should be easy to trim, though!
Slurricane is a little too greene? Looks like some extra nitrogen. Would flushing help? Her structure is gorgeous, though. And the two seedlings look very happy! Coming along nicely!! Happy Smokin'

Another plant coming up to the chop table nice !
Hello and good growers.

Babies 7-7-23 D19.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom