ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello all.

One thing I forgot to mention about the whole "ugly" weed evaluation is that I'll be getting some "pretty" weed from my friends son. I told my buddy I wanted to try some and he agreed to bring me some.

I'll post pics when I get it so we can all see just how pretty it is!

--------------------------------

In other news, where I live (in D.C.) recreational weed is legal to possess. However, due to congressional interference in our affairs, the city has not been allowed to enact any laws that would govern legal sales and distribution. So you can give it away (an ounce or less) but you can't sell it.

Basically, we're in a situation where you have a city full of "generous" lawbreakers! :)

I went to my grow store this morning and noticed, for the first time, that they had little jars of weed in their display case. I asked if it was normal weed and my man answered "yes." I said what's up? He said they gift you a 3.5 gram bottle if you buy one of their stickers.

Me: "How much are the stickers?"

He: "$40."

This is a tactic that many of the weed pipe stores and T-shirt shops have been using for years. Buy a cheap T-shirt for $50, or buy a cheap pipe for $50 and we'll toss in a little weed.

Ahh, the entrepreneurial spirit! :)

What I found interesting is that my man said all the weed they "gift" is grown by store personnel.

I opened one of the bottles and took a good look at it. It's as "ugly" as mine!

I told him young people will not buy this! :laugh:

Please disregard this post. I had another duplicate post and needed to get rid of the second one.

(I don't know what's up with these duplicate posts lately. :rolleyes:)

The weed you grew is the most excellent I have ever seen, believe yourself GDB.
Time different, ideas will be different. :yahoo:

Hello all.

It's day 13 for my babies and it's about time to get the tent cleaned up and start up-potting!

The Slurricane (back right) will be up-potted first and will go into a tall, 4 gallon cloth pot so that I can bury her deep enough to make her "short" again. I'm going to raise her on Grow Dots.
Babies 7-1-23 D13.jpg

Perhaps a week or so later, the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner (front) will go into a 3 gallon cloth pot.

The still small Forbidden Fruit is taking her sweet time developing roots and will remain in the solo cup until she gets her act together. When her time comes, she'll go into her final 2 gallon cloth pot. (I haven't made a decision on what to feed these 2 plants, but I don't have enough Grow Dots for all three.)

The Slurricane wasted no time rooting up!
Slur roots 7-1-23 D13.jpg

I'll be starting a new journal for these 3 and will link to that journal from this one once it's up. Hope to see you there!

---------------------------------

In the 2x2 the "self-trimming" Crescendo clone continues to decimate her fans. She's on her Flip + 66 and still has a bunch of white pistils.
Cresc cl 7-1-23 F66.jpg

Cresc cl bud 7-1-23 F66.JPG

I think she still has about a month to go but out of curiosity I scoped one of her lower buds this morning.
Cresc cl trichs 7-1-23 F66 (3).jpg
Cresc cl trichs 7-1-23 F66 (1).jpg
Cresc cl trichs 7-1-23 F66 (4).jpg

And that's today's update.

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello all.

It's day 13 for my babies and it's about time to get the tent cleaned up and start up-potting!

The Slurricane (back right) will be up-potted first and will go into a tall, 4 gallon cloth pot so that I can bury her deep enough to make her "short" again. I'm going to raise her on Grow Dots.
Babies 7-1-23 D13.jpg

Perhaps a week or so later, the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner (front) will go into a 3 gallon cloth pot.

The still small Forbidden Fruit is taking her sweet time developing roots and will remain in the solo cup until she gets her act together. When her time comes, she'll go into her final 2 gallon cloth pot. (I haven't made a decision on what to feed the these 2 plants, but I don't have enough Grow Dots for all three.)

The Slurricane wasted no time rooting up!
Slur roots 7-1-23 D13.jpg

I'll be starting a new journal for these 3 and will link to that journal from this one once it's up. Hope to see you there!

---------------------------------

In the 2x2 the "self-trimming" Crescendo clone continues to decimate her fans. She's on her Flip + 66 and still has a bunch of white pistils.
Cresc cl 7-1-23 F66.jpg

Cresc cl bud 7-1-23 F66.JPG

I think she still has about a month to go but out of curiosity I scoped one of her lower buds this morning.
Cresc cl trichs 7-1-23 F66 (3).jpg
Cresc cl trichs 7-1-23 F66 (1).jpg
Cresc cl trichs 7-1-23 F66 (4).jpg

And that's today's update.

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Just look at that Slurricane! She’s a beast already! Might be a bit long - another month, maybe not. I’m curious about a smoke comparison between the two Crescendos. Does the fact that one is a clone of the other equal identical taste and smell too?

I opened one of the bottles and took a good look at it. It's as "ugly" as mine!

I told him young people will not buy this! :laugh:
I'm with you there GDB, it's messed up to judge weed by its looks. I guess eventually real world experience will educate them. I don't care how ugly buds look, it is the effects that matter the most to me.

Serious question.

Is my brain the only brain that bursts into:-

🎶 Here comes the story of Blacks Slurricane
The bud the members all want to flame
For something that she never done
Put in a pipe, and packed to burn
Shes the champion of the worlddddddddddd 🎶

Every time I read the word Slurricane or should I be concerned?

Serious question.

Is my brain the only brain that bursts into:-

🎶 Here comes the story of Blacks Slurricane
The bud the members all want to flame
For something that she never done
Put in a pipe, and packed to burn
Shes the champion of the worlddddddddddd 🎶

Every time I read the word Slurricane or should I be concerned?
No. I think it's normal. :)

Hello all.

I got the Slurricane up-potted today. Put her in a slightly folded down 4 gallon pot, loaded up with 10 tsps. of Grow Dots, used Fox Farm soil (could be Ocean Forest or Happy Frog or a combination of both), neem meal and mycos.

Next assignment, clean up the tent!

Slur upppot 7-3-23 D15.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.

Hello all.

I got the Slurricane up-potted today. Put her in a slightly folded down 4 gallon pot, loaded up with 10 tsps. of Grow Dots, used Fox Farm soil (could be Ocean Forest or Happy Frog or a combination of both), neem meal and mycos.

Next assignment, clean up the tent!

Slur upppot 7-3-23 D15.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.
Very nice plants GDB

Hello again.

I keep forgetting to respond to my feedback:

Just look at that Slurricane! She’s a beast already! Might be a bit long - another month, maybe not. I’m curious about a smoke comparison between the two Crescendos. Does the fact that one is a clone of the other equal identical taste and smell too?
Thanks Jon.

I've found that clones are typically the same as their parent or a little better than their parent. In the case of the Crescendo, I don't think I'll get "better."
Slurricane is on the move and the node spacing on the Purple Banner (Grandpa Bruce?) is tight!
Slurricane ain't playing! :Rasta:
I'm with you there GDB, it's messed up to judge weed by its looks. I guess eventually real world experience will educate them. I don't care how ugly buds look, it is the effects that matter the most to me.
I'll take weed that gets me pretty high over some pretty weed! :Rasta:
Looking green and healthy GDB. Congrats on the upcan!
Thanks Shed. I hope I can keep her that way!

I got the Slurricane up-potted today. Put her in a slightly folded down 4 gallon pot
Congrats on the uppot, GDB!
I've never seen a plant that big at only 15 days old- :oops:
she's a freak...but in a good way...:morenutes:

Good morning growers!

It's Flip + 69 for the Crescendo clone and she's got a face only a mother could love.:)

Her buds are getting fat and heavy though!
Cresc cl 7-4-23 F69.jpg

--------------------------------

The Slurricane (left) seems happy with her new container. And the two little ones with her are not showing any signs of "pot envy."

Babies 7-4-23 D16.jpg

I got the tent cleaned up yesterday (except for the 2 saucers in the pic). While I was cleaning I was also scheming. I'm thinking I can grow just a little bit more in this cycle without throwing things into turmoil. And since I've been "auto challenged" lately I decided to toss an autoflower into this grow.

I'll run the 4x4 with the babies and the auto on 19/5 lighting for now. And, hopefully, in about 20 days the Crescendo clone will be done. At that point I can move the auto into the 2x2 under 20/4 lighting and be free to flip the babies in the 4x4 when their time comes. That's "the plan" anyway! :Rasta:

Yesterday I soaked 2 Stawberry Cheesecake auto seeds. I just want one to make it so they probably both will (or neither will)!

That's it for me.

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom