Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Highya GDB,

I hope you and your misses have a nice New Year, with much love and many green buds to carry you through! Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

I hope you and your misses have a nice New Year, with much love and many green buds to carry you through! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.

Happy New Year to you and yours. Light 'em if you got 'em! :Rasta:

Your welcome. :) The nozzle cap that's in the bottle, lets the liquid out, a drop at a time, when you turn it upside down.:) Just count the drops.:cheesygrinsmiley:
How many drops = a milliliter? 😁

I know it’s a joke but there is an answer, and think I have it lol.

We often guesstimate in drops.

Approx 20 drops = 1mL
According to the internet, you are correct. (Exactly not approximately)

According to the internet, you are correct. (Exactly not approximately)
Well there you go. That piece of useless information was sleeping in the back of my mind when it comes to gravity fed IV therapy.

We don’t measure in drops as a rule. We have insulin needles when needing accuracy. And measure in units, there are 100 units in a mL.

It’s all about the numbers in my job lol.

Hello all and Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm ending the year with a couple of solo pics of the Forbidden Fruit pair, Copy and Paste. This makes sense because those are the only 2 plants I've got going now. :)

They're on Flip + 35 so they've got about 50 or so more days to do what they do.

Paste:
Paste 12-31-23 F35.jpg

Copy:
Copy 12-31-23 F35.jpg

---------------------------

As always, thanks for the feedback:

Thanks con. That's more than enough for me!

Thanks GW. They sold me with 3ml dropper they include with the bottle!

Thanks Smoke. Yeah, they're as tight as they appear!

Thanks Tim.

What's even easier than burping them in multiple jars is burping them down in bulk, using a turkey bag or a slow cooker liner.:)

Thanks Carcass. I approached this trim with a good mindset. It happens occasionally. :)

Not really! :)

But Tim has addressed your question a few posts back.

Thanks Thirvnrob.

The is no downside to retirement that I am aware of! :yahoo:

Thanks you SSgrower. What Mosca plants you got going?

I like the Grove bags too.

I plan to get into canning fruits and veggies soon, as I now have a surplus of Mason jars on my hands.:)

Happy New Year to you Shed and to all 420 members.

I hope next year is an upgrade over vers. 2023!

PEACE
Looking good mate 👏👍

Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true in the new year!

Hello all.

I've got the dry weight for the Fat Bastard#2. She's been holding steady in a Grove bag at sixty percent RH for 3 days straight.

A little heavier than her sister, she produced slightly more than 6 ounces.
FB2 1-5-24 dry 176g.jpg

FB#2 bud pic 1-5-24.JPG

And that's it for this grow. All plants down and accounted for!

But.....

I did my first smash of the Fat Bastard#1 today. She produced a crystal-like, blond rosin. Some of it was hard on the paper after being cooled for a few minutes.
FB1 1-5-24 smash on paper.jpg

Nice glob from a 5g puck:
FB1 first smash 1-5-24.JPG

-------------------------------

And to end on a sweet note:
Cookies 1-5-24.jpg

Infused chocolate chocolate chip and walnut cookies!

I initially made 4 cups of butter using 4 ozs. of weed. Then I ran that batch again, adding another oz. of weed but only another half-cup of (fresh) butter (I refused to go to the store).

That made for some fairly potent butter. The cookies can be a bit much if one overindulges, which is what I happily tend to do! 😝

-------------------------------------

Thanks for looking in (especially now)!

PEACE

Hello all.

I've got the dry weight for the Fat Bastard#2. She's been holding steady in a Grove bag at sixty percent RH for 3 days straight.

A little heavier than her sister, she produced slightly more than 6 ounces.
FB2 1-5-24 dry 176g.jpg

FB#2 bud pic 1-5-24.JPG

And that's it for this grow. All plants down and accounted for!

But.....

I did my first smash of the Fat Bastard#1 today. She produced a crystal-like, blond rosin. Some of it was hard on the paper after being cooled for a few minutes.
FB1 1-5-24 smash on paper.jpg

Nice glob from a 5g puck:
FB1 first smash 1-5-24.JPG

-------------------------------

And to end on a sweet note:
Cookies 1-5-24.jpg

Infused chocolate chocolate chip and walnut cookies!

I initially made 4 cups of butter using 4 ozs. of weed. Then I ran that batch again, adding another oz. of weed but only another half-cup of (fresh) butter (I refused to go to the store).

That made for some fairly potent butter. The cookies can be a bit much if one overindulges, which is what I happily tend to do! 😝

-------------------------------------

Thanks for looking in (especially now)!

PEACE
another nice haul congrats, the risin & cookies look great, have you tried smoking the weed yet for a smoke report ?

Highya GDB,

I think 6 oz from inside grow is great! I remember she looked gorgeous!! That's s lot of dabs from 5g. I know you'll enjoy it!! I'm hoping to make some hash from last year's not so great stash. Put it to good use!! Happy Smokin'

Yes a flower tasting is in order. I want a press but "need" a new lung room A/C unit more so, it will have to wait, still researching presses. Nice haul GDB, carry on, SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom