HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

Oh my darlin'
Oh my darlin'
Oh my darlin' Clementine!

Nice job HashGirl. :thumb:

So, based on the trichomes, what do people think about whether the Pineapple Expresses are almost done or not?

Congrats on the harvest HG!! That BB looks delicious!!! May not be a ton of her but I bet she's real tasty. And what are the odds that both Clems would yield exactly the same numbers?!!!!! Nice work by you, and I love how you label the jars. Just continuing with the impressive organization you've displayed in this entire journal. Good stuff.

Thanks, guys.

I'm worried about Pineapple Express 2. She's starting to smell hay-like the way the Blueberry I threw out smelled. I checked the leaves and there are still thrips/aphids showing despite me Safering her twice a week. I may harvest this one a little early as I really don't want to throw out another plant. These bugs have done a real number on my plants this round. I hope I get rid of them all before the next round. :(

And what are the odds that both Clems would yield exactly the same numbers?!!!!!

I had the same thing happen with my first 2 Girl Scout Cookie plants. I think that if you take care of them the same by LSTing and topping in order to have an even canopy, it only makes sense they would be pretty close on yield.

Thanks, guys.

I'm worried about Pineapple Express 2. She's starting to smell hay-like the way the Blueberry I threw out smelled. I checked the leaves and there are still thrips/aphids showing despite me Safering her twice a week. I may harvest this one a little early as I really don't want to throw out another plant. These bugs have done a real number on my plants this round. I hope I get rid of them all before the next round. :(

I had the same thing happen with my first 2 Girl Scout Cookie plants. I think that if you take care of them the same by LSTing and topping in order to have an even canopy, it only makes sense they would be pretty close on yield.
Sure, pretty close, all day, but exactly the same is pretty wild. I was just looking for good omens for you. Lol.

Change in smell is one of the ways to know it's time to chop!

Well, if I'm going to chop her, it better be before Friday or Felonious will have to do it as I am having knee replacement surgery on Friday.

Well, if I'm going to chop her, it better be before Friday or Felonious will have to do it as I am having knee replacement surgery on Friday.
If your elective surgery takes place on the exact day they said you have a better organised health care system than us. Our public elective surgery always seems to be rescheduled at least once.

I’m so excited for you! It will be a tough fortnight initially, but keep your eye on the big picture!

Good luck on Friday, HashGirl!
I hope your surgery goes smooth as silk!

Good afternoon, everyone.

I have harvest pics. I harvested Pineapple Express 1 on May 11 and trimmed her today. Felonious (my husband) added a basket to my wheeler. Here's one way I'm using it: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_8136.jpeg

Here are the rest of the pics:

Pineapple Express 1 - Photoperiod
Days in Veg = 96
Days in Flower = 62

IMG_8091.jpeg

IMG_8093.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8097.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

And, that's it. Just 2 more Pineapple Expresses, 1 Blue Dream and 2 Dark Devils left in this grow.

Good afternoon, everyone.

I have harvest pics. I harvested Pineapple Express 1 on May 11 and trimmed her today. Felonious (my husband) added a basket to my wheeler. Here's one way I'm using it: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_8136.jpeg

Here are the rest of the pics:

Pineapple Express 1 - Photoperiod
Days in Veg = 96
Days in Flower = 62

IMG_8091.jpeg

IMG_8093.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8097.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

And, that's it. Just 2 more Pineapple Expresses, 1 Blue Dream and 2 Dark Devils left in this grow.
Congratulations!!! Nice system. So do you always trim on the plant then chop and hang like this? Or was this just for us to see a trimmed plant still on the vine?

Congratulations!!! Nice system. So do you always trim on the plant then chop and hang like this? Or was this just for us to see a trimmed plant still on the vine?

I try to trim on the plant first as I believe it's easier than trying to trim off dried leaves. Then I cut the branches off, wash them and hang them.

Surgery must have gone well?

I'm a little bit caught up now. Don't know how long that will last for. Busy af spring/summer ahead of me. Congrats on the harvests!!

Back
Top Bottom