HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

@Krissi Carbone has been spotlighting each plant one at a time in her grow journals and since I really like it, I'm going to try to just report on my plants in a similar way. Today, I will be focusing on my 2 Blueberry plants.

Blueberry 1 - Day 17 of Flower:

Blueberry 1 - Day 31 of Flower:

Blueberry 2 - Day 15 of Flower:

Blueberry 2 - Day 31 of Flower:

And, that's it for me today. Back tomorrow hopefully for more. I did this update instead of trimming the third CB Dutch Treat. CBDT1 was trimmed and hung yesterday but I forgot to take pics. Sorry.

Thanks for following along. I appreciate your support. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Just Beautiful, wonderful ladies. :bravo:
Hope your doing well. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I love it and now that I'm here, I'll make sure I come back later tonight and catch up some. I enjoy that we both have Blueberries going. Makes me smile

And, I love that my ploy of luring you here worked! :laughtwo:

And, I love that my ploy of luring you here worked! :laughtwo:
:rofl::bravo::high-five:110%. Should have been visiting much sooner anyway. Gives me something to look forward to, especially now that I have both tents asleep for 12 hours, that frees up time for me to bother you here :thanks: :green_heart:

How about some harvest pics today?

Felonious and I trimmed the White Widow x Big Buds when they were still potted on October 13 and 14. Here are those pics first:

My fancy trimming outfit:

WW x BB2 - Day 1 of Trimming, Day 75 of Flower:

WW x BB1 - Day 2 of Trimming, Day 73 of Flower:

WWxBB2 and the Moby Dicks were harvested on October 22.

Washing Pails:

Bud Washing Infographic.png

And, here is the WWxBB2 carcass and the Moby Dicks pre-chop:

And, here they all are hanging to dry:

Getting ready to jar:

Moby Dicks (4)
48 Days in Veg
36 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 30 grams

White Widow x Big Bud 2
106 Days in Veg
81 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 150 grams

White Widow x Big Bud 1
111 Days in Veg
79 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 181 grams

Now, let's just hope I can get high from these strains or I'll be looking for someone to take it off my hands.

How about some harvest pics today?

Felonious and I trimmed the White Widow x Big Buds when they were still potted on October 13 and 14. Here are those pics first:

My fancy trimming outfit:

WW x BB2 - Day 1 of Trimming, Day 75 of Flower:

WW x BB1 - Day 2 of Trimming, Day 73 of Flower:

WWxBB2 and the Moby Dicks were harvested on October 22.

Washing Pails:

Bud Washing Infographic.png

And, here is the WWxBB2 carcass and the Moby Dicks pre-chop:

And, here they all are hanging to dry:

Getting ready to jar:

Moby Dicks (4)
48 Days in Veg
36 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 30 grams

White Widow x Big Bud 2
106 Days in Veg
81 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 150 grams

White Widow x Big Bud 1
111 Days in Veg
79 Days in Flower
Final Yield = 181 grams

Now, let's just hope I can get high from these strains or I'll be looking for someone to take it off my hands.
Incredible. :bravo:
Great work and great buds.:welldone:
Have a nice weekend. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Nice haul HG. Where can I get one of those fashion forward trimming outfits?

The smiley face reminds me of those depression commercials with the happy face signs they hold up on their face when out in public. I hope you have a real smile underneath that smiley emoji

That's a nifty nug funnel you've got there..👍

That was one productive harvest! Big fat flowers on the WW crosses and you got it all done before the buckets froze over. 🧊

Excellent hang!

IKR? It made me feel so old school grabbing buds with my hands. :rolleyes:

Thanks, guys.

I tend to be kinda sloppy so the funnel helps the bud actually get into the jar. :laughtwo: And, you'll notice that the jar with funnel is actually sitting in a tin foil pan because even with that "nifty nug funnel", I still miss sometimes. :rofl:

It's actually the second one I've bought. I bought the first one 5 years ago to use for oil straining purposes and decided to splurge and get a second one. I figured the first one could be used for wet stuff and the second one for dry stuff.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, HashGirl and Felonius! :thumb:

Thanks, guys but I'm Canadian and we celebrated in October. But, thank you for the kind thoughts.
Oops. My bad HG. I have no idea really where anyone lives unless I see someone use Celsius and the metric system :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom